You answer the phone.

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

"Hello?" you say.

"So maybe I lied about not having that number saved on my phone," the voice on the other line mischievously says. "Did you forget to text me?"

"Uhh..." your face turns red. "I was about to?" xD

The voice chuckles. "Nevermind, it's okay. Whatcha doin~?"

"Uhh..." You look at yourself, and around you. "Just chillin... standing... in the middle of a hallway... Why?"

The voice sighs, "Oh, nothing really. Just bored. How's life been without me?" he jokes.

"Hahaha, pretty okay," you say.

There is a pause. "That's all?" the voice asks. "You can always tell me if you have problems or need someone to talk to, ya know."

"But we don't know each other so well..."

"That's precisely my point!" he says. "Why would I care, right? So you can always tell me everything because since I'm not one of your Seoul High buddies, I wouldn't really care so much nor be affected! Plus..." his voices grows softer into a whisper. "I know your secret."

...

He makes a pretty good point.

"Shall I take your silence as a yes?" the voice asks.

"... Fine, yeah, okay," you shrug, embarrassingly giving in.

"Anyway, I got to go now," he says. "Just arrived at my photoshoot location. Don't miss me too much, Haneulie~"

*click*

Song Joongki~~ :3

I don't know if I like-like him or have a happy crush on him or what but he's just so darn cute. xD Pretty straightforward and aggressive though.

You enter your dorm room.

 

ROOM 101

"What the--"

"SUPPLIES!!!!!!!"

._.

You blink at the explosion of party poppers & confetti all over the room. A piece of confetti lands inside your gaping mouth. It chokes you for a second.

"... Supplies?" you wonder.

Heechul smacks the other guys on the head. "I told you guys!! It's not 'supplies', it's 'surprise'! Aish, your English skills really ." 

He turns back to you and quickly shifts his frowning face.

"Ahahaha, these guys are really silly," he says. 

"What's... the surprise?" you ask, still not comprehending. o_O

Sungmin nudges Donghee, who nudges Jongwoon, who nudges Youngwoon, who nudges Hyukjae, who then falls down because Youngwoon had nudged him too hard.

Hyukjae manages to get up on his knees, and blurts out, "The supplies is--"

Heechul smacks him on the head.

"The SURPRISEU is... we were all playing a joke on you and you didn't do anything after you got drunk!" he exclaims with his arms spread apart.

...

"Uh... I know," you say plainly.

The guys blink.

"Oh," Hangeng says.

"Well, we're sorry if you might have felt bad about it--" Sungmin starts.

"And feel like wanting to kill us~" Donghae butts in.

"DONGHAE, STOP GIVING HIM IDEAS!!!" they all shout.

Jungsu just chuckles and shakes his head. "Oh you idiots."

"Anyway, what about we all treat you out to dinner?" Sungmin says.

"DRINKS ON ME!!" Youngwoon volunteers.

Heechul smacks Youngwoon on the head. "No drinking for Haneul, dumdum."

"Oh, right, sorry," Youngwoon says, embarrassed.

You think about it. "Okay, guys, but DINNER ONLY, okay??"

"YEAH!!" they shout, ing their fists into the air.

You go out with them for dinner.