Framed!

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

April 18, Sunday, Evening: DORMITORY

Midterms are coming up and the whole dorm is busy with study groups and "study groups" (A/N: We all know that procrastination is popular.). You are now with Youngwoon, Heechul, Donghae, Hyukjae, Jungsu, Sungmin, and Jongwoon on the 2nd floor dorm balcony. Everyone is sitting on the floor around the big coffee table. 

"Who was the guy that founded the Mongol empire again?" Youngwoon asks, scratching his head.

"Hyung, how can you forget that? It's Genghis Khan," Sungmin answers, tapping his pen on the table. 

"Aish, so many names and they all look the same! Khan, Lan, Chan, Jackie Chan, whatever!" he hits his forehead on the table. 

"Youngwoon, don't do that," Heechul says. "You're gonna lose even more brain cells."

"As if he has any to begin with," Hyukjae jokes.

"AIISH, DO YOU WANNA DIE, PUNK??" Youngwoon says.

"If you kill me, Genghis Khan will get you in your sleep," Hyukjae replies laughing.

"Aiiish, stupid monkey..."

"Guys, come on, focus," Jungsu says. "Midterms start tomorrow."

You and Jongwoon quietly read your notes. 

"Look at Haneul and Jongwoon, so diligent," Jungsoo remarks. "You should be like them guys."

... There's nothing entering my head no matter how much I stare at the notes...

You had been going at it for two days, without getting enough sleep. Only running on coffee or energy drinks. Soon, your vision gets blurred and you fall forward limply, your head landing on the table with a loud THUD.

"Haneul?" 

"HANEUL-AH!!" 

"Mwo? What happened to him?" 

Their voices slowly fade away and you black out. 

After some time... 

You wake up in your room. There are flowers on your bed and you see Heechul wearing all black. 

"AISH, HYUNG WHAT KIND OF MADNESS IS THIS???" you shout.

"WAAAAHH!!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!" Heechul jumps. 

"Yes, I'm alive. Please dump away the flowers on my bed..." 

"Eiiiish... Just keep them there! They make you look so pretty~" 

"E--Wha--- I DON'T WANT TO LOOK PRETTY!!!!!! AIIISH!!!!! I WANT TO GET GOOD GRADES!!!" you say as you stomp out of the room. You go out of the school to get something to eat at a cafe. You hope that the soothing ambiance will refresh your spirits. You've been burned out.

 

CAFE BENENE

You order yourself a cup of warm lemongrass tea. 

Sigh... I feel like I'm floating in a warm cozy haven of plant life...

 

DORMITORY

After an hour or so, you return to the dorms only to find everyone anxious and excited, running around all over the place. Heechul bumps into you.

"Hyung, why is everyone like this?" you ask.

"Haneul, someone leaked the answer sheets to the midterms," he says in a serious tone.

"Mwo?? Who?"

"We don't know. But...some have photocopied it and are passing them around." Heechul says.

"Does the student president know about this already?"

"I don't think so. They're all quiet when they go past his room."

This is insane. Well, I must admit that it's pretty helpful but still, it's not right. We take tests for a reason. D:

"What is happening?" a deep voice says from behind you. You and Heechul turn around the see the tall and handsome Choi Siwon in work-out clothes. He is all sweaty from jogging but it makes him look more masculine and attractive. Then you remember that he is the student council president.

"Ahh, nothing nothing! Everything's fine," you say. 

"Yeah, we're all just anxious for midterms, president-nim!" Heechul adds, sounding convincing. 

He raises an eyebrow. "Kim Heechul," he says, patting Heechul's shoulder. "Good luck on your midterm exams." He turns to you and pats your shoulder. "You too, Kim Han--" He suddenly pulls his hand away quickly. Like that other time during the dance contest, he has a confused look on his face. 

"President-nim, are you okay?" you ask.

"Ah, I'm fine," he says, shaking his head as if he had just woken up from a state of shock. Heechul steps forward and takes Siwon's arm. 

"Siwon-sshi, you know, you don't look so good," Heechul says, signalling at you without him noticing. "Maybe you should lie down. Come, we'll take you to your room."

"Yeah, Siwon-sshi, let's go to your room so that you can quietly rest," you say, taking Siwon's other arm. Siwon jolts at your touch, then relaxes a bit.

"Oh, my head," Siwon says. He touches his temple. "I feel dizzy..."

"SEE SIWON-SSHI??? Come come, let's get you rested..." Heechul says as you both lead him to his room.

Ryeowook looks up from his reading and sees you bringing in Siwon to his bed. "What happened?" he asks.

"He suddenly got dizzy. He needs to rest," Heechul says. "So make sure he gets a LOT of rest!!! BYEBYE~~" He rushes out the door leaving you behind with Siwon and Ryeowook.

"HYUNG!!" you shout after him. 

"Shhhh!" Ryeowook shushes you. "President-nim, would you like me to make you some tea?"

"Ah... Yes, please..." 

Ryeowook hurriedly goes outside to make the tea. You go and sit in the chair beside Siwon's bed. You place a hand on his forehead.

"Are you really feeling dizzy, president-nim?" 

"Y-yes... Agh... I feel so anxious."

"You don't seem to have a fever or anything..." You could feel him getting hotter. "Omo, I think you do after all... Is this the first time you've felt like this?" 

"... I don't know... It feels familiar but I'm not sure..." 

"Take a rest from studying, president-nim," you smile. "You're smart anyway, haha."

You don't know what else to say. He seems too stiff to have a comfortable conversation with. You just wait until Ryeowook comes back with the tea. 

"President-nim," he says, rushing. "Here's your tea." 

"Thank you, Secretary," he says, taking the tea and sitting up. "Kim Haneul, thank you. You may go now." 

"Ah, uh, okay..." you leave. 

That Siwon guy is always feeling weird around me. Makes me feel like I'm a walking virus or something. =_=

The next day, there is a general assembly at the auditorium...

Siwon is talking up on stage regarding a very important issue. Everyone is fidgety and nervous. 

"Midterms is postponed for a few days because the teachers need to make new exams. The reason for this is the leakage of answer sheets which found out about late last night..."

You whisper to Heechul, "I thought he didn't know?"

Heechul whispers back, trying not to be obvious, "Some stupid guy a copy of the answer sheet under Siwon's door by mistake. Babo."

"Who started this anyway?" 

"Still don't know."

You turn your attention back to Siwon. "Today, we will be having a mass investigation in each of the dorm rooms to find the person who started everything. We have a permit and we will be checking ALL your things..."

Oh crap, is there anything I need to be hiding?? Think think...

"... As I speak, the team is already putting this search into process..."

OMO, MY UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!! OTTOKHAE????  [Trans: What should I do?]

When the assembly ends, you rush to your room in hopes that you get there before they discover your bra and in your "secret bags". By the time you get there, the investigation team is halfway through your room. You see one of them holding up your bra. He glances at you and shakes his head, disapprovingly. 

You cringe and feel your face turning red. Heechul had come up behind you surprises you by whispering, "Whose are those?"

"U-uh... uh..."

"Aish, don't be so ashamed. It's not like you're the only guy who keeps girl's underwear with them." 

"Mwo??"

Heechul leans in closer. "You should see Donghee's room, kekeke."

Too much information, hyung...

"PRESIDENT-NIM!!" one of the guys in the investigation team shouts. He is holding some papers. He sternly looks at you and rushes off with the rest of the team following him. 

"Am I gonna get in trouble for having girl's underwear in my stuff?" you squeak.

"No idea..." Heechul says. 

Some time later, you hear shouts in the dorm hallways.

"THEY FOUND HIM!! THEY FOUND THE CULPRIT!!"

"REALLY?? WHO WHO??"

"Kim Haneul?" you hear a voice say from behind you. 

"Oh Ryeowook?" you say. 

"The student council president wants to see you in his office. IMMEDIATELY." 

"W-wae?" you ask confused. 

Is it because of the underwear? They should be more focused on the culprit though, now that they say they found him... 

Wait a minute. 

THEY THINK THE "CULPRIT" IS ME??? 

Go with Ryeowook to the office.