Donghae & Hyukjae's Room

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

ROOM 107

"Donghae? Hyukjae?" you say as you enter their room.

"AAAAHHHHKKK, HANEUL!!!!!" Donghae shouts as he bounds towards you. He has a really big grin on his face and his eyes are sparkling so brightly. 

"HAAAANNEEEUUUULLLL!!!" Hyukjae takes a good look at you and gives you a face. 

"Haaaaannneeuuuuullll... We knowwwww..." Hyukjae says in a cheeky freaky voice. 

._____. 

"Know what, hyung?" you ask.

"We knowww... your seeecreeeet..." he says as he continues making the face. 

Why is this making me nervous? 

You turn to Donghae for help. 

"Haaaannneeeeuuuuullll~~~" Donghae says as he sits down next to you. "Since when did you like that person?" 

"Uhh... who person?" you ask.

"THAT PERSON!!!" he says. "Do I have to repeat it right now??"

"No, don't, Donghae, people might overhear," Hyukjae says. 

"Ah, right, it's too dangerous," Donghae nods. "So... when did you start liking *AHEM*, hm~?" 

They both stare at you with twinkling eyes, just waiting for you to answer. 

You stare back at them.

._.

*blink blink*

._.

"Uh, I don't know how to answer this--" you start.

"Oh, that's exactly the problem," Hyukjae exclaims. "He's too caught up with his feelings that he didn't know when it started." 

"Ah, yeah, that's how I felt before too," Donghae agrees. He puts his hand on his chin. 

There is a moment of uneasy silence for you. 

"Do you need help, Haneul?" Donghae asks, putting his arm around your shoulder.

"Huh?" You blush slightly. 

"You know," Hyukjae says, putting his arm around your shoulder. "You might want us to help set you guys up or something."

"I really don't understand what you guys are--" you start.

"We're helping you!!" Hyukjae says. "You must listen to our advice because we're your bro-friends!" 

"Yeah~ your bro-friends!" Donghae chirps. 

"I promise you, if you listen to your hyung's advice, everyone is going to have the hots for you," Hyukjae says, ripping his collar to make it an off-shoulder top, and he emphasizes his point with matching actions. 

Donghae sighs. "The point is, Haneul... We know who you like now. And we just want to help you be happy."

"Do it for the sake of all the broken-hearted people in the world," Hyukjae says. 

"Wait a minute. How do you guys know who I like anyway?" you ask.

"You told us," Donghae says flatly.

... "I-I did?" you gulp. 

"Mhm," Hyukjae agrees. "And you know what, Haneul, it's okay. It might be really difficult in your situation but trust us. We can get you out of that and into the moonlight."

"Yes, the moonlight over the sea~" Donghae sings. 

Me and my stupid stupid mouth. Dx And brain. GAAAHHH I KNEW I shouldn't have drank so much alcohol that time. OTL

FML.

They're acting pretty weird though.

"How do you... plan to help me?" you ask curiously. 

Hyukjae leans in clsoer to you and whispers, "We'll show you how to win the love of your life... with magic." 

=_=

"Magic?"

"Yes, magic! Everyone is doing it, and it works!" he exclaims. 

"It worked for my older brother~" Donghae says, reassuringly. 

"So... how is this magic trick?" you ask.

"Donghae is the master of magic tricks," Hyukjae says. "Fishy, please do the honors."

"Okay, Haneul," Donghae rubs his hands together. "What we need first is a piece of paper and a pen. Do you have one?"

"N--" 

He interrupts you abruptly, "POOF! I have a paper and pen!" He takes them out of his shirt and gives them to you. "Okay, Haneul, now you have to make dots that outline the initials of the love of your life." 

"Uh... okay? And then?" 

"... Do  it first!" Donghae urges childishly. 

"Eh! I want to find out the whole process first before doing anything!"

Donghae pauses to think for a moment. He whispers something to Hyukjae and then turns back to you. "Okay fine. After you do this, you are going to outline your love's name with a blue crayon." 

You raise an eyebrow at them. 

"And theeeeen," Donghae continues. "You are going to fold the paper 3 times into a triangle and then set it on fire, then release the ashes into the heavens. Then your love will be yours~"

...

"DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT I'LL BELIEVE THAT???" you shout at them, trying to grab Donghae's neck but Hyukjae tries to stop you. 

"WAIT!! WAIT, HANEUL!!" Hyukjae shouts, trying to hold you back. 

"WHAT???!!" you shout back.

"There's one more thing you need to do to complete the ritual," Hyukjae says. 

"WHAT???!!" 

"You need to tell the name of your love... to two of your most trustworthy friends who go to the same school..." 

Silence ensues. 

"Okay, I'm gonna go tell my two friends. See ya later, guys," you say, about to walk out the door. 

"WAIT! Aren't WE your most trustworthy friends??" Hyukjae and Donghae call out. 

"Huh? You are?" you raise an eyebrow at them again.

"YEAH!" they enthusiastically exclaim in unison.

...

You whack them both on the head. 

"Babos..." you mutter as you leave their room. 

They're obviously lying. =_=

It makes me feel a bit paranoid though.

Go back out into the hallway.