MISSING: Beijing Fried Rice.

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

ROOM 101

You enter your room to find Heechul dancing very weirdly (as he always does anyway) and singing along to some video he's watching on his laptop.

"Papa bear is very strong~ Mama bear is very y!!

Baby bear is very energetic! Look look!

We're so friggin AWESOME~~~"

.__.

"Whatcha doing?" you ask flatly.

"HANEUL, YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY WATCH THIS DRAMA!" he exclaims. "The actress is very beautiful and cute and so perfect~ You know Song Hye Gyo, right? Of course you know her. You MUST know her. Ifyoudon'tknowheri'mseriouslygoingtokillyou."

"Yeah, she's pretty," you say. "You're watching that drama just for her?"

"Well... yeah. But the story is quite interesting too. It's about this rich celebrity who-- Nah, I'm not gonna spoil you. Just watch it yourself."

"When I finally have a laptop, yeah I will," you smirk. You sit down on your bed. Heechul rewinds the video and continues to dance.

"But hyung... I need to tell you something."

"Papa bear is very strong~"

"Hyung."

"Mama bear is super duper beautiful and cute and perfect~"

"That's not even what she's singing!"

"Baby bear is--"

"HYUNG, STOP FOR A MINUTE AND PAUSE THE STUPID VIDEO! It's seriously annoying." =_=

Upset, he looks at you. "What do you want to tell me? Make it quick. I'm busy."

You roll your eyes. "Hyung, I saw Jungsu today."

"I saw him too," he says, like it's no big deal.

You look at him with an irritated face. 

"Fine, I'll stop talking."

"I saw him alone in Sinchon-dong earlier when I was on my way home. I tried to call out to him but he didn't hear me. I wanted to follow him but I lost him. Hyung," you lean forward and lower your voice. "I've been seeing him going out a lot at night by himself recently. Do you know where he goes?"

"Hm... I'm not so sure. I usually don't care and just let him go about his own business."

"Also, I've been seeing Kim Kibum going out at night too. And I found out that he doesn't return until early morning. Sometimes, he doesn't even go back to his room at all."

"Aaaand... how do you know these things about Kim Kibum?" he asks, eyeing you suspiciously.

"U-uh, well... um... that is..."

CRAP. I JUST SLIPPED.

"Do you talk to Cho Kyuhyun?"

"NO!" you gasp. "No, I don't. How can I possibly talk to that jerk when he hates me so much?"

"Hmmm, I dunno, but since they're room mates, the only one who can really know his schedule is Cho Kyuhyun," he says. "So unless you found out from someone else, I'll have to assume that something's going on between you and that supposed 'jerk'."

"No, there really is nothing! My god, hyung, I can't even walk in the hallway properly because he gives me a death stare," you fidget. "I... asked the security guard about it."

...

"Oh," Heechul says, looking convinced. "That makes more sense."

You secretly let out a sigh of relief.

"But anyway, about those things you noticed, it IS sort of weird that they've started happening recently..."

"HEECHUL HYUNG!!! HANEUL-AH!!!!!" Donghee bursts into the room panting and looking extremely worried. "HANGENG IS MISSING."

"WHAT??" you and Heechul shout.

"Since when?" you ask.

"No one has seen him since Friday. He hasn't come home yet," he says, lips shaking. "I'm so worried about my Beijing fried rice..."

"Why are you thinking about food at a time like this, Donghee??" Heechul complains.

"Beijing fried rice is the nickname I gave him because it's what he always cooks," Donghee replies sadly. "FRIIIIIEEEED RIIIIIICEEE...TT TT"

Looks like another case yet again. I'll figure it out just like before. I hope nothing bad has happened to Hangeng though. :(

"What should we do, what should we do??" Donghee cries.

"But maybe he just has a girlfriend that he goes to and stuff," Heechul suggests.

"He doesn't even have the guts to talk to a Korean girl!!" Donghee cries some more.

"Have you tried calling him?" you ask Donghee.

"He hasn't been answering his phone!!" Donghee wails.

"Guys!" you say. "Get your acts together. There's no time for crying. We need to do something about this quick."

"What do you have in mind, Haneul?" Heechul asks.

"Well..."

Check his room for any clues.

Try calling him up again.