You call Joongki.

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

Evening: ROOM 101

"Hello, ma'am?" a man answers the phone.

"H-hello?" you stutter. "Is this Song Joongki's number?"

"Ah, yes, yes, ma'am, hold on, I'll get him for you," he says. You hear him shouting. "SONG JOONGKI, SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE A 'WIFE'???"

WIFE????

=_=

That stupid guy changed my name to 'wife'???

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO ANSWER MY PHONE!" you hear Joongki shouting back.

"Hello, cupcake," Joongki chuckles through the phone.

"WHY AM I 'WIFE' NOW???" you rage.

He just laughs heartily which annoys you even more.

"Ugh, next time, if I find out that my name has been changed to something even more infuriating, I'm never gonna answer your calls," you frown.

Deep inside though, your heart flutters a little.

"Okay, okay, I promise, next time it'll just be your name," he says. "Anyway, what's up?"

"Okay," you heave a deep breath to calm yourself down. "Do you know anyone who sews clothes?"

"Sews clothes? I know a lot of people."

"REALLY?? Can you hook me up with one of them? I need to contact one about our summer festival booth."

"Oh? What are you doing for your booth? Costume party?"

"Er... You could say that, I guess. We're doing a maid cafe."

...

...

...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!" Joongki explodes. You have to hold your phone away from your ear a bit.

"It's a good concept, right?" you grin.

"Holy cow, Seoul High boys cross-dressing," he laughs some more. "Now, THAT I've gotta see."

"So who is this person you know who sews clothes? I need dresses."

"Well... most of them are costume designers for dramas and films. But I don't think you'll need such huge (and expensive) people. There's one lady I know. She actually works for a resort called 'Asian Fusion Resort', owned by the Choi family. Siwon Choi, your student president's family."

"Really?? o_O"

"Everyone calls her 'Mrs. Park'."

"WAIT, I think I've met her when we went to that resort with the guys!"

"Oh? Then great! I can tell her about your request and give you her number too. But she doesn't do things for free, I've heard. A bit profit-minded, she is. It won't be so expensive though so don't worry."

"That's awesome! Thank you so much, Joongki oppa!!" you cry out in happiness.

"But you'll need to get the measurements of all your classmates to give to her."

"Just that? That won't be so hard. I'll get it ready soon."

"Well, pumpkin, if you know how boys are like, it won't be easy. I'm sure not everyone in your class is "fond" of your project, am I right?"

"... Yyyyeah... There are a few guys who don't like it."

"Good luck with that," he chuckles.

You sigh. "Well, I'll just do it on Monday after school before everyone leaves the classroom so that they're all there and complete."

"Alright, that's a good plan," he says. "But do you know what would be even better?"

"What?" o:

"Having dinner with me tonight."

"Eh?"

The finals are drawing closer and you haven't studied much yet. Everyone is studying at the second floor balcony right now. The usual study group that got you into trouble last exam period. The difference now though is that you won't have to worry about being framed.

However, you still have to worry about your grades.

"I feel really lonely when I don't have anyone to eat with. Come on, eat with me, pleeease?"

"Aw, sorry, oppa, but I have a study session to go to," you say sadly. "I need to get good grades for my scholarship."

"I'll help you study if you want," he replies mischievously. "I'll tutor you for free. How's that? :P"

"I'm just gonna get distracted if I study with you, oppa. I need to study with my classmates."

"Ah, well, I can't help it if I'm really cute," he jokes. "But at least have dinner with me. I hate eating by myself."

"But, oppa..."

"If you don't come, I'm gonna go there and pick you up myself."

"Tsk, but I really have to study, Joongki!"

"Haneullll, pleeeeeeaaaaaseee?"

Decline and go to the study group.

Have dinner with Joongki.