Hangeng & Donghee's room

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

ROOM 103

You open the door to Donghee and Hangeng's room. 

"Guys? Um, can I ask you something really quick?" you ask. 

Hangeng is sitting on his bed reading a foreign book (Chinese, it seems) with earphones on and Donghee is on the phone with someone. 

"Oh, oops," you say, covering your mouth. 

Donghee notices you and his eyes go wide. He whispers into the phone and then puts it down quickly. 

"Uh, hello, Haneul," he says nervously. "What are you doing here?"

Hangeng looks up from his book has the same reaction as Donghee except that he drops his book in agitation. 

...

"Why the awkward tension, guys?" you ask in a small voice. 

Donghee and Hangeng do not reply. They look at each other, their eyes obviously hinting some sort of mental argument between the two that goes along the lines of "YOU tell him." "No, YOU tell him." You try to swallow the lump that has risen up in your throat. 

"Is there something I should know, guys?" you say, breaking their telepathic connection. 

"UHHH..." Donghee says, scratching his head. 

"Haneul, who do you think is the best girl in Ehwa?" Hangeng asks. 

"Hm... I don't really know..." 

"SEE??? THAT'S HOW IT REALLY IS!!" Donghee shouts at Hangeng. Hangeng just bites his lip in response. 

"We're really sorry, Haneul, but could you, uh... well, we're gonna take a shower soon and so... you we can't really change our clothes while you're here..." Donghee says.

"O-oh... Uh, yeah, right. I'm sorry, I'll leave now," you say as you exit the room slowly. 

...

Okay, I know that I shouldn't be seeing them and stuff so that was understandable... 

BUT WHY ARE THEY ACTING LIKE THIS??? 

Do they know that I'm... you know... a girl??? 

...

Grandpa, I think I'm gonna die soon.

You hang your head low and scratch your hair frantically. "AAAUUUUGHHHH, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING????" 

You hear Hangeng and Donghee talking pretty loudly inside their dorm room. 

"It's very shocking. I didn't know Haneul was into things like that, Geng..." Donghee says. 

"It's pretty disgusting," Hangeng says. 

"I know. Sigh... I wonder how the others are taking it..." 

You press your ear against the door to listen more closely. They are quiet all of a sudden. 

"Is he gone?" you hear Donghee say. 

"... I think so," Hangeng replies. 

"HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!" Donghee erupts in laughter. "OH MY GAD, DID YOU SEE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE???? HE WAS SO DISTURBED!!!"

"AAHAHAHAHA!!" Hangeng laughs with him. "I KNOW!!! I feel little sorry for him, but hey, this really funny."

"WOOOORTH IT!!" they both shout and continue laughing. 

._____.

I swear I'm going to tear their arteries out and choke them with their own intestines and--

"But wait," Hangeng interrupts. "Don't you think it was little weird how he responded?"

"What do you mean?" 

"Well... he agreed that he shouldn't see us dressing up and shower. But usual, guys don't care at all." 

"I think I know where this is going..." 

"So what if," Hangeng continues. "It's actually true?" 

There is an awkward silence and your heart beats ten times faster than usual. 

.

.

.

.

.

"Nah, there's no chance in hell that could happen," Donghee says. 

"Yeah, maybe you right," Hangeng agrees. 

PHEW!!! o_o

Go back out into the hallway.