And the Winner is...

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

DRUMROLL!! 

"And the Champion is...

CLASS 3-C!!!!!" the MCs shouts.

The crowd goes wild and Donghee's group (with Heechul, Han Geng, and Hyukjae) steps forward to receive their trophy. Your class had gotten 1st Runner Up which wasn't so bad for you.

Donghee deserves that position more than any of us. You smile as you watch him tear up and cover his face with his hands. Everyone gives him a hug. Heechul and Donghae pull you into the hug as well. Donghee turns to you and grabs you close to give you a big bear hug. 

"Friend, thank you so much," he cries. "I wouldn't have done it without you, Haneul-ah." 

You can't help but tear up as well. 

"Ya, I was only there to wake you up. You did everything else," you cry back.

"Class 3-C, would you like to say anything?" the MC asks, offering his mic to Heechul.

"Actually," Heechul says. "All of this wouldn't be possible if Shin Donghee wasn't in our team. He's the one who did most of the choreography and I believe that he will go far. I think he should be given this chance to say something to everyone." 

Heechul gives the mic to Donghee. 

"... Everyone, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! It was a tough ride for me since I'm not as fit as the other students and used to be rejected for this dance contest all the time. I wanted to quit my dream of becoming a professional dancer. Then a stranger woke me up and told me I could do it. I was stupid for not believing in myself just because others didn't. I owe you a lot, Kim Haneul-- I see you as a brother."

You can't stop the tears from welling in your eyes. You are overwhelmed by how much you could change someone's life with just a simple smile, a brief conversation, other times just one word. While the spotlight is on him, Donghee goes to you and gives you another hug. 

When the MC's closed the program, you all go down to the audience. Everyone is congratulating everyone-- even those who did not win. Donghee taps you on the shoulder and says, "Haneul-ah, come with me. There someone I want you to meet and who wants to meet you as well."

"Oh? Who?"

It is a girl wearing shorts and a big white blouse with a brown checkered beret. Her black bangs cover her face in a circular manner which would have looked weird on you but made her look really cute. 

"Donghee~" she says.

"Nari, this is Kim Haneul, the friend I told you about. Haneul, meet Nari, my girlfriend."

"MWO??"

Shin Donghee has a girlfriend??? He didn't even tell me! Wait, why am I so surprised? xD Hehe, chubby chubby Donghee~

"She's so pretty!" you say. "Aish, Donghee-ya, you're so lucky!" 

"Eiiiiii~" Donghee blushes.

"Haneul oppa, thanks so much for doing this for my Donghee! I keep telling him that he dances really well but he doesn't want to believe me!" she pouts.

"Well, that's because you know me and I know you, Nari-ya," Donghee says. "Haneul was a total stranger at that time so if I caught his eye, then I must have been doing well."

"Shin Donghee?" someone calls out. All of you turn to look at the man in a white polo standing behind Donghee. 

"Yes?" Donghee replies.

"I'm Jung Won Il from SM Entertainment. I would like to have a word with you, if possible."

"OH? Ohh, sure sure! Wait a moment, Nari-ya," he says as he goes to talk with the man.

"Nari-ya!" a girl calls out.

"Oh, Jessica, you're here!" 

An arm suddenly wraps around your shoulder. "Oh, Kim Haneul, so this is where you were. Hey, Nari," Donghae says. 

"Hey, Donghae," Nari replies.

Aish, this guy... really desperate to get that stupid girl...

"Ah, yeah, Donghae, why? Were you looking for me?" you say, not bothering to remove his arm from your shoulders.

"Yeah, we all are," he says. You glance at the other guys who are happily laughing with each other and mimicking everyone elses' dance moves. They don't look like they're looking for anyone.

Sheesh.

"Ah, Haneul-sshi, this is Jessica, a friend of mine. We're both from Ehwa High School. Jessica, meet Kim Haneul."

"Oh, hi," you say indifferently.

"You were so cool earlier, Haneul oppa~" she sang.

"Ah, really?"

"Yeah, I don't know how you can do those flips and spinning moves! I've tried but they're just so difficult since I'm a girl~"

"Ah..."

Donghae nudges you.

Oh brother...

"Jessica, this is Lee Donghae. He is one of our dance troupe members. He did the funny backflips earlier."

"Hi, Donghae! Nice to meet you." she says.

"Hey," he grins from ear to ear.

You fold your arms over your chest. You know what, Donghae? Screw this. I've already introduced you to her, now you go and live your own life. GOD.

"Sorry, I forgot that I had to be somewhere else right now. Bye, guys," you say as you walk away quickly. 

Babo babo babo babo babo babo babo

"Oh, Kim Haneul," a deep voice says. You look up. You look up higher. 

"Oh, president-nim."

"Good job earlier. You did really well. I didn't expect our new student to be a really good break dancer," Siwon says. The girl with him agrees. 

"This is Im Yoona, by the way. Yoona, meet Kim Haneul."

"Hello, Yoona-sshi," you smile.

"Nice to meet you, Haneul-sshi," she smiles back with a little bow. "Congratulations on getting 1st Runner Up."

Hm, she seems pretty prim and proper. No wonder Siwon likes her.

"Thanks," you say.

"Well, Kim Haneul, I musn't keep you from your friends. I hope to see you around school. Just not in my office," he jokes as he pats your shoulder a little. He suddenly freezes and his face shows an expression of puzzlement. 

"Oppa? What's wrong?" Yoona asks.

He shakes his head and the arm he used to pat you. "Nothing... It's nothing." He rushes off with Yoona following behind him.

The heck was that about?

Later that night at the dorm room...

"Kim Haneul! Drink drink drink!" Youngwoon says as he offers you a paper cup filled with soju. 

"Nnno, thank you, hyung," you say.

Everyone is crowded in your dorm room and most are drinking and eating take-out food. You wonder how they could have possibly fit. You are seated on the floor, sandwiched in between Donghae and Hyukjae. Donghae seems really happy sipping on his Coke.

 Okay, at least I'm not the only one not drinking.

You turn to Hyukjae who has an afro wig on and is dancing some funny dance with Heechul. "Hyung, please pass me the barbeque," you say.

He dances as he gives you the barbeque, almost dropping it. "Kim Haneul, you break dance better than me! Please teach me~" he says. He smells of alcohol. 

"Ehehe, maybe some other time when you can keep your balance, hyung," you reply.

"Nonsense! I OKAY!!" he shouts in English as he trips over Heechul's leg.

"Haneul! You're not drinking too! Yay!" Donghae gives you a high five.

"Yeah, I don't really like it." 

"My dad would drink a lot but it made him sick so I promised him that I never would. Anyway, I was able to get Jessica's number!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIPS, TEACHER~~~~" he hugs you tight. 

Teacherzoned. ;~;

"Ah, really? Congratulations," you say limply.

"You don't sound very good. You must be exhausted from all that spinning," he says, feeling your forehead. "Don't worry, little brother, I can take care of you. After all, you helped me and made me so so happy~"

BROTHERZONED... OTL (<--A//N: This is a person who is kneeling down with his head hitting the floor.) 

"Ehehe... N-no problem..." 

"By the way, I also invited her out to dinner next week. Can you help me???" 

"Eh?"

"I don't know what to do or what to talk about! I don't know anything about her!" he whines.

"Then why do you like her then?" you snap.

"Please don't be mad at me. She's just really pretty and sweet and I think I'll like her more once I get to know her~ Will you help me out?"

 

"Okay, I'll help you."

"I think you should take it from here, Donghae."