Ryeowook, my lifesaver.

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

You slump at the end of the dormitory hallway and stare blankly into space.

No one wants to tell me what really happened.

This is the worst ever.

If anyone found out that I'm girl, I'm so going to--

"Haneul!" Ryeowook greets you. "Hello~"

"WOOKIE!!!!!!!!!" you run towards him and glomp him, almost making him fall over.

"Woah, you seem happy to see me?"

"My friends are all assh*les," you whine.

"Huh? I thought they were nice. Carrying you and Youngwoon back here and stuff like that."

You stop.

"Huh?" you release your grip on Ryeowook.

He stands up and straightens his uniform. "I woke up in the hotel to the sound of Youngwoon's loud drunken voice shouting about his life, samgyupsal, and his stomach. Jungsu was carrying you that time. They said you guys ate at McDonald's after that to sober up. But you and Youngwoon were pretty much dead, slumped over the tables. Then when it was check-out time, we all rode taxis on the way back to Seoul High because Youngwoon was too heavy to carry into the subway."

Ehehe...

"Crap, really?"

He shrugs, "Well, at least you didn't do anything embarrassing."

"True... Oh, did I uh...  SAY anything?"

"Nothing really," Ryeowook answers, adjusting his glasses. "Well, you were mumbling something like 'flashlight' over and over again."

"Oh, okay. Well, thanks, Wookie!" you scratch the back of your neck, embarrassed.

I'm so gonna kill those guys. *^*

"No problem. I've got to get to my meeting now, Haneul," Ryeowook waves. "See you! And thanks again for everything!"

"Anytime, Wookie," you wave back.

You guys...

ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!!