Around the Dormitory

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

You decide to explore the dormitory. 

You notice that the walls, seemingly white, are actually tinted with a pale blue. Potted bamboo and  Korean fir decorate the the corners of the hallways, making the ambiance very soothing. You see a couple of guys going in and out of their rooms as you walk to the end of the hall.

101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107...

You follow the hallway and take a turn to the left. More dorm rooms. You wonder if it goes all the way around the second floor. 

Yep, it does. 

You then go upstairs to the second floor, and almost slip on a puddle of spilled Coke. It seems that the sophomores are the ones on this floor. They are playing various kinds of music in their rooms and they're all mixing together in one huge mass of noise.

Before you get irritated, you decide to go to the next floor. Unlike the floor below, this one was really quiet.

It's probably the freshman floor. (A/N: Korean high schools are only from 1st to 3rd Year~)

I'm bored. =_=

You are about to go back down the stairs when you hear the dorm keeper shouting at the sophomore students for playing music too loud. All at once, the noise stops. You are frozen in place, scared if you'll be punished for walking around the hallways at night. That's when you hear the song.

It's coming from the fourth floor.

You go slowly up the stairs and try to find the source of the sound. You are standing outside a dance studio. Now you clearly hear the music being played inside. You peep through the glass portion of the double doors and see a really chubby guy pop locking by himself to a Jang Woo Hyuk song. 

Omo, it's a fat guy dancing! And he dances so well too! eue

You look around to see if anyone else is around but it is just you and the chubby guy. You used to be a dancer yourself but because of hard times, you had to stop and work while studying. You lean with your hands on the door...

And it swings open, making you tumble face down onto the studio floor. When you look up, he had stopped the music and he is looking at you with a surprised face. 

"W-who are you?" he asks. 

"A-ah... I was just looking around then I heard music. I'm a new student here. Kim Haneul," you say, standing up. 

"I... need to go now."

"But why? Aren't you going to finish your dance?" 

"... I don't like dancing when there are people watching." 

"Why is that? You dance really well!"

"No, you're just saying that so you can laugh at me like everybody else. I'm going to stop dancing," he says as he takes his stuff and rushes out of the studio. 

You just stand there looking forlorn. 

But he really does dance well... He probably had a rough time because of his weight. I hope I see that guy again. I want to convince him to dance again. For now though, I need to...

go out to get some fresh air.