KIDNAPPED!

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

You are placed into the trunk of a vehicle. A car? Or an SUV? You're not sure. After a few minutes, they throw in someone else into the trunk with you. You feel a pair of hands reaching into the bag covering your head and taking off your mouth gag. He retightens your bag so you still can't see anything.

"YA!!!" you shout. "WHO ARE YOU??? WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME???"

"YA!!" shouts another voice beside you. "WHAT THE @#^& ARE YOU DOING???"

The trunk is shut. All is silent except for the shuffling of footsteps coming from outside the vehicle. There is the sound of closing car doors, and an engine ignition.

"W-who's there?" you squeak.

"Mwo?" the voice beside you answers back. "Kim Haneul? Is that you?"

"...N-neh... Kim Kibum??"

"Uh-huh... so you were taken too?"

"Yeah... where are they taking us? Did you see their faces?"

"Nope... AISH," he says, kicking inside the trunk. "These punks... Ya, Haneul, would you happen to have any enemies?"

"Hm? Not really... Oh wait, there's Cho Kyuhyun." An eerie tingle runs down your spine. "Do you think he's behind all this??"

"It's probable. He's got the resources to do things like this and much more," he says. "Can't... get loose... of the bonds... ARGH! This is infuriating!"

You try wriggling out of the rope tied around your hands. They're too tight. "I can't get loose either. If this is my fault, I'm sorry, Kim Kibum..."

"No, it must be my fault too because he would have only gotten you if that was the case."

...

"I feel so helpless," you say lifelessly. "Are we gonna die?"

"Not sure. Maybe not because people would know if you went missing. Torture is apparent though."

You begin to sniffle.

"Hey," he says comfortingly. "It's gonna be okay. When we get to wherever that place is, I'm gonna find us a way out, I promise. Trust me, Kim Haneul."

Trust me, Kim Haneul? Where have I... heard that before...

"By the way," he adds. "I'm sorry for yesterday. I shouldn't have acted like such a jerk in front of your friends."

"It's okay, I'm sorry for forcing you to come along. I should have respected your decisions."

"Haha, well, if we get out of this alive, maybe I'll give it another shot. You know, at making friends. I was raised in a place where people don't stop to give you a helping hand nor even smile because of what you are. I got used to it."

"If you'll let me, I can help you get your old self back," you smile though you know he can't see you.

"It's a deal then," he says. Somehow you can almost hear him smiling.

 

After 2 hours...

"Kibum... the car stopped." 

"Yeah, it did."

You hear people getting out of the car. They're talking but you can't understand what they're saying. After a moment, the trunk opens.

"YA!!!" you shout. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??? WHO ARE YOU??? DID CHO KYUHYUN ARRANGE FOR THIS???"

A pair of strong arms carries you out of the trunk.

"YAAA!!!" you shout, wriggling in the grasp of the man.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US??" Kibum shouts. You hear him struggling.

"Aiiish, these punks are too noisy," a familiar voice says. "Put them down and take off their bags."

You are greeted by the rays of the early sun that has only risen up three-fourths out of the vast ocean before you. The midnight blue waves crash against the golden shore tinted with the pink and orange reflection from the sun and sky. You look around you and see a bunch of idiots who you're going to kill the moment you get free from your ropes. 

"AIIIIISH!!!!!!!" you roar.

"Haneul! Haneul! Mianhae!!" they shout trembling.

Kibum just smirks and shakes his head as if to say "Oh these good for nothing silly punks."

"Should we untie them?" Hyukjae asks.

"Only untie Kibum if you want to stay alive," Heechul says. "Look at Haneul, you can almost see the horns coming out of his head."

"AISH!!" you shout at him. He staggers back giggling and hides behind Hangeng.

"Sorry about the car ride, you two, but it's the only way we could get the both of you to join us and make you reconcile," Jungsu says. He walks up to Kibum and unties him. "Kim Kibum, you might be wondering why I did this. To be honest, I like your fighting spirit which you showed to me back at the cafe. And I kind of understand where you're coming from. You have my respect."

Kibum bows. "Thank you."

"Haneul-ah~ are you okay?" Donghae asks bounding over to you and untying your hands and legs.

"Neh, fishy-face, I'm fine," you reply.

"Just in case you wanted to find out, Youngwoon was the one who carried you," he says cheekily.

You shoot a glare at Youngwoon who raises his eyebrows in surprise and lifts both his hands. "Ya, I was just told to do it!"

You look at Sungmin for answers. He just grins at you and walks away whistling.

*^* You will die, Lee Sungmin.

"Come on, guys, let's go into the resort!" Donghae says pulling Hyukjae along with him. Hyukjae jumps on Donghae's back and piggyback-rides ahead.

You and the others follow. You sneak a glance at Kibum. He also happened to glance at you smiling but when he sees you looking back at him, he turns his head away quickly and so do you.

Thump thump thump. Gulp.

As you enter the resort lobby, you are greeted by a middle aged lady in uniform.

"Annyeonghaseyo, welcome back, duryeonim-deul," she says with a bow. [[ A/N: "young masters"]]

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Park!" the others greet.

"This is a really REALLY nice resort," you say with your mouth gaping open. Donghae lifts up your chin to close it.

"Haneul, welcome to the Asian Fusion Beach Resort," he says.

"Omo, Kim Kibum duryeonim, you're here!" Mrs. Park exclaims as she pinches Kibum's cheeks. "You've grown taller!"

"Neh, Mrs. Park," he smiles. "It's been a long time."

Heechul points at Kibum and Mrs. Park back and forth, "You know each other?"

"Yes, duryeonim, he would come here with the student council before when they had outings."

"The student council has outings?" Youngwoon thinks out loud.

"Yes, dumdum," Sungmin says.

"KIBUM OPPA, IS THAT YOU????" a young girl's voice shouts.

You see another high schooler in an elegant white sundress and hat running towards you. She hugs Kibum.

"Neh, Jiwon-ah, it's nice to see you too," he chuckles.

"Wah, who is this, cute girl?" Youngwoon asks.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Jiwon imnida," she bows politely. "Are you all friends of my brother?"

"Brother?" you ask.

"Oh, we forgot to mention, this resort is owned by Choi Siwon's family," Jungsu says.

O_O

"JINJJA???"

Jiwon giggles. "Neh, unnie."

"Unnie?" Hangeng repeats. "Isn't that 'older sister'? Kim Haneul is an 'oppa'."

Jiwon tilts her head and eyes you. "But... she's--"

"Jiwon-ah," Kibum says putting his arm around her. "Is Siwon here?"

She nods. "He's upstairs in the office. I'll go call him."

"Why does she think you're an unnie?" Heechul wonders.

"It's because Kim Haneul has no muscles," Kibum says.

You smack him on the back. "OW!!"

"Why does she think Haneul's an unnie and not me?" Heechul continues to pout as he fixes his hair in front of one of the big mirrors. "I should be called 'unnie'."

You heave a sigh of relief.

That was close.

"Duryeonimdeul, I'll take you to the cottage you reserved for the day," Mrs. Park says. "Please follow me."

"Let's go get changed so we can start swimming!" Heechul says. "I want to swiiiiim already~"

Someone's using the bathroom. The guys are starting to change their clothes in front of you. You quickly look away. "I don't have any swimwear!" you say. "But it's okay, I'll just play in the sand."

"NOOO, HANEUL, YOU HAVE TO SWIM TOO!" Donghae whines.

"You can borrow my trunks, Haneul," Hangeng says. "I can always just swim in my underwear."

"UMM NO THANKS, I'M FINE," you try to cover your eyes without being too obvious.

"Haneul," Kibum says as he puts his arm around your shoulder. "They have a shop that sells swimwear here too. Want me to take you there?"

"YES, I'dliketobuymyselfswimwearplease," you say as you quickly pull Kibum out of the cottage. The both of you walk to the resort souvenir shop.

You take a look at the swimsuits.

Oh, that two-piece is so cute. And so is that one piece. Too bad I can't wear it here. Dx

"Haneul, what are you looking at? You're a guy. You can't wear stuff like that," he says. "Come here. These are wetsuit T-shirts."

"So you don't get sunburnt" Kibum continues, taking it off the rack and giving one to you. "I'll buy it for you if you don't have any cash now. And here's a pair of board shorts that look like they're your size."

"Thank you so much, Kibum." ;AAA;

"Kim Kibum!" someone calls out.

"Oh, President-nim," Kibum says.

"Thanks for coming to our resort," Siwon says as he approaches with Jiwon. "Kim Haneul, you're here too?"

"Yes, they sort of kidnapped us," you say.

"Ahh, those idiots," Siwon chuckles. "Don't worry, they have good intentions, I bet. Nice swimsuit, by the way."

"Thanks. Are you gonna swim too?"

"Mhm, maybe. I just need to finish a lot of things and then I'll see if I still have time for that later. Be nice to them, Jiwon," he waves as he walks back to the elevator.

"Hmph, Siwon oppa is such a workaholic," Jiwon pouts. "He doesn't even have time for me anymore even though it's his short vacation period after midterms."

"Don't worry, Jiwon, we'll entertain you while he's busy," you try to cheer her up. "I'm sure he'll be down here later."

"Haneul, why don't you go fit that suit before we get it? There's a fitting room over there," Kibum points.

"Okay, will do."

As you close the door, you see Kibum and Jiwon walking a bit farther away.

They seem really close. I'm... am I jealous?? Come on, Haneul. You just met the guy. Be happy that he has a girlfriend! I mean, a friend who's a girl! The other guys seem like they're the type who have never seen a  girl in their lives.

You slip into the wetsuit T-shirt. It fits perfectly. A little loose in the middle. That's good. You tighten the wrap around your chest to make sure it won't fall off and thus reveal your "womanhood".

I look as flat as can be~ On normal days, I would be frustrated at the sight of this. xD

You don't bother to change back into your normal clothes so that you wouldn't have trouble trying to get changed again.

It's a good thing Kibum's here. Dx Now I have the perfect man swimsuit with matching loose trunks. :P

When you go back out, Kibum and Jiwon are there as if they had never left.

"It looks good on you, Haneul," Jiwon smiles.

"Thanks, Jiwon, they fit perfectly," you smile back.

Kibum pays for the swimwear and you make your way back to the cottage. When you open the door, you are greeted by something so nerve-wracking that you literally freeze in place.

"Oh, Haneul, is that what you're wearing?" Donghae asks as he takes off his top.

"... N-neh."

"You're like a kid," he laughs.

And YOUR body is NOT supposed to be that way if you're a Korean high schooler. ._.

The others are already half- and in their trunks. They stampede out of the cottage and Heechul drags you with them.

"Let's goooo~~" he sings.

You jump into the cool sky blue water.

"WAAH IT'S COLD!!!" you scream.

"OMYGAD," Youngwoon says all of a sudden.

You turn and look at what must have caught his eye. It's Kibum in his swimming trunks.

"Kim Kibum, can you flex?" Jungsu asks.

Kibum laughs shyly and flexes a bit.

BOOM. ._. And I thought you were such a nerd. 

He joins you guys in the water and all of you have fun swimming and splashing about. He is beginning to grow accustomed to the other guys and they with him. He's actually pretty fun when he's in the mood.

Before you know it, it's lunch time and the food (coconut juice, grilled fish, calamares and onion rings, and roast beef) arrives at the cottage for all to enjoy alongside the vast sea. You take a break from the fun and games and everyone just relaxes lazily around the cottage while sipping on their coconut juice.

A tall ripped figure approaches from under the heat and glare of the midday sun.

"Hello, fellow students," the figure says with a smile.

._. This is going to be a long day.

"Hey, President-nim!" the others call out.

"The sauna and bath house are vacant," Siwon says. "I know you guys like those so you better go take your chance before anyone gets there first."

"OH! Let's all go together!" Hangeng says.

"Come on, Haneul," Heechul says.

CRAP. REALLY BIG CRAP.

Donghae looks closely at your face. "Haneul, your nose is bleeding."

"Oh?" you touch your nose and see blood stains on your hand.

"Oh my, Haneul, come let's go to the infirmary," Siwon says. "You guys can go ahead to the sauna."

"Get well soon, Haneuuuul~~" Youngwoon says.

You wave them off. "It's okay, guys, you can go to the sauna without meeee~~" you sing.

Whew. o_O I had no idea how I was gonna get out of that one.

You notice that Siwon is taking extra precaution not to touch you.

HAHA, allergic to me, are we? xD Sorry about that, Siwon.

"Siwon, what do you do around here?"

"Call me 'President-nim'," he says.

"... President-nim, what do you do around here? What keeps you busy?"

"I assist with the operations. Whenever there are no classes, I'm either working out here or in my father's pharmaceutical company."

"Ahh..."

You reach the inside of the lobby and see Jiwon coming your way.

"OPPA, let's play!" she says brightly. "Omo, your nose is bleeding, Haneul."

"Not now, Jiwon, I need to take Haneul to the infirmary and then to the sauna afterwards with the rest of the guys."

Jiwon's eyes widen. "Oppa, I can do that for you~" she sings. "You go and enjoy your free time from both work and school by taking a nice sauna with your friends."

"They're not my friends, they're just my schoolmates, Jiwon."

Ouch.

Jiwon blinks her eyes at him. "Oh, okay. Come, Haneul oppa," she says as she takes you by the arm. "Let's get you something for that nosebleed. BYYEEEE, SIWON OPPA~~"

"Take care of our guests, Jiwon, okay? I'll go back upstairs to the office."

Jiwon pouts. "He's always so busy even though he's not supposed to be doing anything."

"I'm sure your brother is just being responsible," you say scratching your head and letting out a nervous laugh.

"OVERLY responsible," she says. =_=

You get to the infirmary and the nurse gives you an icepack for your nose. When everyone else leaves the room, Jiwon leans in closer to you.

"Haneul, can I ask you something?"

"Hm?"

"Why are you pretending to be a guy?"

...

Try to run away from Jiwon.

Explain everything.