Knock knock.

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

"Okay, I'll knock then," Jungsu says.

Knock knock.

No one opens it. He knocks again.

Still nothing. When he is about to knock one more time, someone yells from the inside, "AAAAAIIIIIIIISSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You freeze. You look at the guys beside you. They look indifferent. 

"He sounds angry," you say, a bit scared. 

"I bet he's just playing Starcraft or something. Sungmin gets like that too," Jongwoon says. 

"Sorry, Jongwoon," Sungmin says.

Jungsu lifts up his hand to knock again, when the door suddenly opens and a bedheaded Kyuhyun appears. 

"What?"

"Cho Kyuhyun, we need to ask you some questions."

"What questions?" 

"Where were you the night when the midterm answer sheets were leaked?" Jungsu asks.

"What's it to you?" Kyuhyun says with an arrogant raise of his eyebrows. 

"We are conducting an investigation regarding this. There's a lot at stake so please cooperate with us, at least this once."

"If we don't prove Haneul innocent by the end of 3 days," Heechul says, "he'll be suspended and get all failing marks for midterm exams. He'll lose his scholarship."

"And why should I care about that?"

"You really are heartless, Cho Kyuhyun," Heechul says. "I doubt that you're really human. You don't care about anything besides yourself."

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes and slams the door in your faces. 

"That went well," you say. 

"I don't think that guy is ever going to cooperate with us," Sungmin says. "It'll be useless trying to get something out of him. We need a witness."

"Yes, that is our best chance of finding out the truth," Jungsu says.

"But there is no witness," you say, spaced out. "No one saw. What do I do..."

Someone firmly grabs your shoulders.

"Haneul-ah, we'll get you out of this, I promise," Donghee says. "We won't let anything happen to you."

"Thanks, hyung," you respond, keeping your head down. "Right now though, I just want to... lie down. And rest. I'm tired."

I can feel the tears welling up. I don't want them to see me crying again. Crying like a girl...

"I'm gonna go ahead to my room," you say.

There is silence as you walk away from the guys.

You climb up to your bed and cover your face with the blanket. You can't help but cry helplessly.

Everything is so complicated. I need to stop myself from liking anyone too. It's dangerous. Sigh.

Haraboji, wae? I might lose the scholarship. Your work would have been in vain if only... If only...

If only...