Okay, I'll help you.

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

"REALLY?? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU~~~" he gives you a big hug.

"YA, STOP FLIRTING WITH HANEUL-AH!! HYUKJAE WILL GET MAD!!" Heechul says.

"Eh??" you say. 

"OHMYGAAD, HANEUL YOU EVIL @#$&^, STAY AWAY FROM MY DONGHAEEEEE!!" Hyukjae shouts as he wobbles towards you.

"I think I need to run away," you say. You jump over the food climb your bed stairs to hide on top. 

Drunken Hyukjae can't get me from up here. Kekekeke

"HANEUL!! COME DOWN HERE!" he says as he plops down on the floor, landing on his .

"AIIISH, YOU CRAZY GUY, YOU SAT ON MY DUMPLINGS!!!!!" Youngwoon shouts. He slings Hyukjae over his shoulder and spins around fast.

"HYUNG HYUNG YOU'RE MAKING ME SICK..." Hyukjae says.

"Omo, are you going to puke now? I'll dump you in the bathroom and lock you in there," Youngwoon says as he takes Hyukjae into the bathroom. 

Wew, I'm safe now...

You go back down and resume eating with the others. 

45 minutes later...

Jungsoo, Donghae and the other guys had left. Heechul had fallen asleep on his bed while Youngwoon is sprawled on the floor. You don't know where Hyukjae went. He probably left with Donghae.

You go up the ladder/stairs to get to your bed nest and are greeted by a very red Hyukjae lying down on your mattress. He looks delirious and is mumbling something. You wonder how he got up there from inside the bathroom. You try to wake him up. 

"Hyung..." you tap him.

No response.

"HYUNG..." you shake him up.

Still nothing. You grab hold of his legs and try to pull him off of your mattress. He groans. "Donghae, not now..."

"Hyung, I'm not Donghae. I'm Kim Haneul and you're sleeping in my bed. Go back to Donghae please..." you say, still trying to get him off your mattress. You try rolling him off of it and he hits his head on the wood. 

Ouch. Sorry hyung. You won't remember that anyway. xD

You lie down on your mattress and pull the covers up. You close your eyes and try to sleep on your side. You smell the stench of beer breath in your face. You open your eyes.

"WAAAHH!!!!" you scramble backwards. Hyukjae's face was right beside yours. 

If this goes on like this, who knows what he might do next?

To your surprise, he opens his eyes. "Oh, a girl," he mumbles. 

"What? I-I'm not a girl! I'm Kim Haneul, remember, hyung?" 

"Oh, Kim Haneul... You know," he says sitting up. "You really look like a girrrrl. Honestlyyyy, I'm starting to doubt whetheeeer you're really a guuuuy or not. Becosh... *hic* I know how girlssss look like. I watch a lottt of videos." 

You inch back slowly. Oh crap. This is scary. 

"Hyung, I'm just like Heechul. We both have girly faces! Sometimes, I suspect Heechul of being a girl too!"

He shakes his head. Then he shakes his head again. "Heechul is different. You have the structurrrre of a goooorrlllll... I won't let thissss passs up. You proveeee to mmme now. That youu KKKHHIIM HANOOOL are a guy. Lift up your shirttt."

You look at him dumfounded. IS THIS GUY SERIOUS?? "Hyung, I have no time for games like this," you start as you stand up to leave. 

He grabs your arm and pulls you back down hard. "Girlssss arenn't allowed in thisss schooollll. Proove it to mmme orr elssse."

"... Or else what?" you say, trying to get free from his grasp. He just tightened his grip. "Ow, that hurts!"

"Or ellllssse I'll bbbreaak yourrr little arrrm..." 

I NEVER IMAGINED HYUKJAE TO BE THIS SCARY!!!!! GAAAAHHHHH

"BUT--" you say.

He shoots his other arm forward and before you could stop him, he lifts your shirt up.

...

"Oh, yyyou'ree realllyyy a guuyyy... Ssssorrry, bro..." he plops back onto your mattress and pulls the covers over his head.

...

You wait for your heart to slow down. 

That was close...

You lift up your shirt again to see the skin-colored chest wrap that had a marker drawing of pecs and a six-pack. You had drawn that earlier before the dance contest because you wanted to feel more manly. 

Who knew that this would come in handy? Hah.

There is no where else for you to sleep in your room. It's too dangerous now because these drunk zombies might attack you. You creep out into the hallway and knock on Donghae's door.

 

ROOM 107

A sleepy Donghae with bed hair in blue checkered pajamas opens the door for you. "Oh, Haneul-ah, what's up?" 

"Uh... Hyukjae and Youngwoon kind of took over the room and Hyukjae's quite dangerous now. He's sleeping in my bed. Can I just sleep here for the night?"

"Oh, sure sure," he rubs his eyes and lets you in. 

Wow, their room is much cleaner than I expected

"Where do you sleep, Donghae?" 

"Ah, I sleep down here," he says, jumping onto his blue starry bed. 

"Ohhh... so that's why Hyukjae went up to my bed like that... We both sleep on top..."

"Hahaha, well, forgive him. You're lucky he didn't turn into a kissing monster before you left. He does that." 

O_O

"Really?" you squeaked.

He nods. "I have already been victimized," he wails as he puts his head under his pillow.

"Gosh, that's not good at all," you say, dumbstruck as you climb up to Hyukjae's bed. It smells of sweat but it'll have to do for tonight.

You look up at the night sky through the ceiling window. It is beautiful tonight. There are no clouds and the stars are perfectly in view. You have a feeling that somehow, things are going to be... YAWN... okay...

You start to dream. You are in a jungle filled with aliens dancing and doing flips, windmills, and pinwheels. Suddenly a wild band of drunken kung fu monkeys come and start to attack the aliens. You try to save them but they end up chasing you. You run and run until you get to the edge of a cliff, surrounded by the sea. There is no turning back. You jump. You can feel the wind rushing past your body at tremendous speed, and despite the high adrenaline, there is peace in the calm of the storm inside of you. You never reach the sea. You are now flying up in the clouds together with dozens of big colorful fish, also flying. You try to race with the fish. You are almost at the finish line when one of the blue fishes catches up to you. You look at it, and it looks back at you. Then it says, "Psst. Haneul-ah!" 

"What?" you reply.

"Haneul-ah," it says again.

"What?"

"HANEUL-AHHH~~" it says louder.

You are awake. In front of you is a big blurry fish with its arms shaking you. "HANEUL-AHHH~~~~" 

Your vision clears up and you see that it is only Donghae who had climbed up to the bed nest and is now sitting beside you, trying to wake you up. 

"Donghae?"

"You're awake!"

"Uh, yeah, you woke me up..." 

"Oh, well, you were talking in your sleep, I think."

"Mwo? What was I saying?" 

"Things like 'CURSE YOU STUPID MONKEY!!' and all sorts of battlecries. It was getting disturbing so I thought that you were having a nightmare. I saved you~"

"Not really... I think I was flying in the clouds with some fish... or was it turtles? Ah, nevermind..." you sit up on your mattress and look up at the stars again. 

"What time is it, hyung?" you ask.

"Around 3 in the morning, I guess." 

"Ah..." 

The two of you just sit quietly looking up. "So pretty," Donghae says.

"Yeah, they are. Twinkly twinkly..."

Donghae lies down and stretches out on Hyukjae's mattress with you. He puts his arms behind his head. "Might as well enjoy quality time with Haneul-ah while you're here!" 

You do the same. "Okay then, I don't feel so sleepy anymore anyway. What do we talk about?"

"There are a lot of things we don't know about each other yet. Ummmm... what's your favorite food?"

"Me? I don't know, I eat anything, haha. You?"

"I LOOOOOOOOVE STRAWBERRIES~~ I really do. I go crazy for anything that has strawberries in it." 

"Now I know what to get you on your birthday."

"REALLY??? WAAH, YOU'RE THE BEST!!" 

"Donghae?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you guys have a night light?"

"Ah... haha, I can't sleep at night if it's all dark. I get, uh, scared."

"You're scared of ghosts?" 

"Um... well, yeah. Don't laugh at me, okay? I know they're real. Just like how Santa Claus is real."

"Mwo?"

"THEY'RE REAL! Believe me! Everyone laughs whenever I tell them that Santa Claus is real..."

"... You know, I believe that Santa Claus is real. But now he's dead, of course. His name was Saint Nicholas and he was a jolly old guy who would give kids presents during Christmas. He didn't go down chimneys though." 

"YEAH, HE'S REAL~ I didn't know that the chimney part was fake though... I always wondered how a fat guy could fit in it. Even Donghee couldn't." 

Wait, what--- nevermind. Hm... It would be nice to scare him a little. :P

"You know, usually when my friends have sleepovers or something, we tell ghost stories. But I don't think you'd want to tell some because you might pee in your pants..."

"MWO?? I DON'T PEE IN MY PANTS! I just don't like ghosts..."

"Are you a guy? Hahaha."

"Of course! I'm... the kind of guy that doesn't like ghost stories because I feel weird after..."

"Oh by the way, do you by any chance know this guy who always stays out in the garden? I usually find him reading there by himself at night."

"Hm? No, I don't notice anyone who does that."

"Really? ... I'm kind of freaked out. I made friends with him but he never shows his face to me. One time, when we were going back to the dorms together, he was just walking right behind me, and when I looked back at him, he was gone."

"..." Donghae slowly wraps the blanket around himself, making him look like an anchovy springroll.

"Donghae? Are you okay?"

"..." He moves closer to you so that he's lying down right next to you. 

Oh, now what?

"Haneul-ah..."

"Hm?"

"C-can I sleep beside you tonight?"

"Mwo?"

"Please let me sleep next to you..."

"Wae?"

"Student ghost..." He buries his face into your shoulder. "Please let me sleep here."

"... Um... okay..."

"..."

Poor Donghae. Let's change the mood~

"Ya, Donghae, have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"Mwo?" he looks up at you from your shoulder. "Yeah, before. Just one. Well, I was young then so I just did whatever."

"Like what?"

"I would do whatever my dad did to my mom. Pick her flowers, give her some of my candy..."

"Just SOME? You're one selfish guy!" you laugh.

"WHAT? I was a kid! And I loved candy. I gave her the ones that weren't strawberry flavored..."

"HAHAHAHA, deep down you're quite possessive."

"Meh..." 

"So what are you going to do about Jessica?"

"Umm... I don't know... my grade school girlfriend broke up with me because she loved strawberries too and I never gave her any of mine. I don't think I can do the same things with Jessica."

"Who knows? Just try out everything and see what goes with her."

"But I want to make it work from the start! I really want my next relationship to work and actually LAST and mean something."

"That's... something I didn't expect to hear from you. You've got some deep sense after all," you smile.

"Haha, I just know how to have fun around friends. How about you, Haneul? Ever had a girlfriend?"

"... No... I mean, yes." 

"Ah yeah, I remember you telling me about her before... I wish Jessica were like that. Maybe I wouldn't be so nervous around her then."

"Hahah, you never know. Maybe she plays Starcraft better than you. Or me," you yawn.

"That would be a bit... scary though," he says. 

"Mhm... girls usually don't... play Starcraft..."

You drift off to sleep.