You call Jiwon..

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

Evening: ROOM 101

"Hello, unnie!!" Jiwon cheerfully answers her phone.

"Hey, Jiwon-ah!" you say. "How have you been?" You hear music and really bad singing in the background. "And uh... where are you?"

"Oh, I'm at a noraebang (karaoke) with my friends," she tells you. "Do you hear them singing?" xD

"Yes," you laugh a bit. "I hear them very well."

"Is it too loud though? Wait, I'll try going out on the street," Jiwon says.

You hear the music growing farther away as the sound is replaced by car horns and engines.

"Ugh, it's noisy everywhere," she says. You can almost hear her pouting through the phone.

"That's okay, Jiwon. I just wanted to ask you something really quick."

"Oh, what's up? Is it a hot update about THAT GUY?"

"Uhh, actually, I haven't seen or heard from THAT GUY in a looooong time," you frown. "I almost forgot about that with so many other things happening, what with the summer festival and all."

"OH OH OH, have you guys decided what you're going to do for this year?" she asks excitedly.

"Yes, we have," you grin. "But there are a few guys in class who aren't really into it."

"WHAT IS IT WHAT IS IT??? OMG THAT MAKES ME SO CURIOUS!!!" Jiwon is getting frantic.

"Don't tell Siwon, okay??"

"YES I PROMISE I WILL NOT TELL MY BUSYBODY OPPA,"

"... We're going to do a maid cafe."

...

...

...

"OH MY GOD, HANEUL UNNIE, YOU ARE THE BEST."

You hear Jiwon start laughing and swooning like crazy.

"I'm glad YOU appreciate the idea," you giggle. Heechul is not in the room so you are free to be a girl however you want. "But here's the thing, we need costumes. Dresses. But none of the guys know anyone they can borrow from so we'll have to have our clothes made."

"OH HOLY CRAP, I KNOW JUST THE PERSON!" Jiwon shrieks.

You hold your phone away from your ear. She is the total opposite of the calm and composed Siwon.

"HANEUL UNNIE, HANEUL UNNIE," she says, still very loudly. "Do you remember Mrs. Park from our resort?"

"Mrs. Park? The one who greeted us and is in on my secret? Yes, of course."

"Well, she is AWESOME at sewing clothes," Jiwon says with conviction. "Although I don't think she'll do it for free. (She's nice and all but she's a bit profit-minded.)"

"Oh, that's okay, as long as it's not so expensive," you reply. "My class can pool together funds for the costumes."

"Alright, I'll tell her," she squeals. "But you have to do something very important first, unnie."

"What is it?" o:

"Get their measurements."

"... That won't be so hard, will it?" you say, scratching your neck.

"But if there are guys who really don't want in on this maid cafe thing, it might be one hell of a job."

"I... see..."

"I wish you good luck, unnie," Jiwon says with her British fairy godmother accent. "May the odds be in your favor~"

I'll probably do it after class on Monday so that everyone in class will be there. o: Now, though, I need to study for the final exams~

Everyone is studying at the second floor balcony right now. The usual study group that got you into trouble last exam period. The difference now though is that you won't have to worry about being framed.

I'm worrying about my real grades though. Dx

 

RRRRIIIIIINGGG!! RRRIIIIIIINGGGG!!!

My phone? o_O

The caller's name is "Appa". But you know very well who it actually is.

"Hello?" you answer.

"Hello, cupcake," Joongki says. "How are ya doing?"

"Oh, oppa, I'm fine," you reply. "How about you?"

"Eh, not so busy right now," he sighs. "I feel lonely. Come eat with me."

"Aw, sorry, oppa, I have a study session to go to," you say sadly. "I need to get good grades for my scholarship."

"I'll help you study if you want," he replies mischievously. "I'll tutor you for free. How's that? :P"

"I'm just gonna get distracted if I study with you, oppa. I need to study with my classmates."

"Ah, well, I can't help it if I'm really cute," he jokes. "But at least have dinner with me. I hate eating by myself."

"But, oppa..."

"If you don't come, I'm gonna go there and pick you up myself."

"Tsk, but I really have to study, Joongki!"

"Haneullll, pleeeeeeaaaaaseee?"

Decline and go to the study group.

Have dinner with Joongki.