Who knows a sewing lady??

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

Donghae takes out his cellphone and calls someone. Outside the door, you see the girl with orange hair stop walking and fumble for her phone. She grins and answers it.

"Ya, look to your left," Donghae says into the phone.

The girl glances in your direction and waves cheerfully. "Babo, why are you calling me if you're just there?" you hear her say.

"You seem busy," he chuckles. "Anyway, I have a big favor to ask you, if it's okay. Meet me at the training room."

"Arasso."

"The training room?" Minho asks no one in particular.

You hear Taemin and the other boys whispering. "Do they have a thing?"

"Are they dating?"

"Shh, he can hear you if you whisper too loud."

"Come on, we should go back to training before manager-nim finds out." 

"Okay, okay, see you, Haneul hyungnim!!!" the trainee boys shout.

You are too distracted by something else to hear them though. 

Are they dating? ._.

Is that why... he seems to be fully over Jessica now?

...

Why do I not know how to feel about this? o_O

 

"THE TRAINING ROOM"

"Haneul, I'd like you to meet Kwon Boa," Donghae grins. 

Kwon Boa? 

THE Boa?? o_O 

Donghae is dating this super awesome famous young cool pretty celebrity???

._. 

Now that gives me even more mixed feelings. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Boa bows and smiles politely. "It's nice to meet you, Haneul." 

You bow back. "It's, uh... nice to meet you too, Boa! I love your songs." 

Boa laughs with her hand covering . "Oh, thank you so much! I really appreciate it." 

"Boa and I have been friends since we started training here at SM~" Donghae says.

"Yeah, he was really weird so I just decided to be his friend out of pity," she remarks. 

"HEY!!!' Donghae laughs, trying to hit Boa on the head. 

"HAHAHA, I'm just kidding, just kidding!!" Boa laughs harder, trying to control Donghae's arms. 

"So, uhh..." you begin awkwardly amidst the sweet friendship they seem to have. "Are you guys dating?"

They both stop and stare at you. They blink at each other. Now, they're laughing their butts off. 

"Are you crazy, Haneul??" Donghae guffaws.

"Oh my god, he thinks we're dating!" Boa laughs, holding her stomach. "AHAHAHA, that is the funniest thing I've ever heard this year!!" 

"Of course we're not dating, silly!" Donghae says, patting you on the back albeit too hard. "She is just my girl best friend!"

o_o 

*crickets*

Yeah right.

"Everyone's your best friend," Boa says shaking her head. 

"I'm everyone's best friend~!" Donghae sings as he dances around the empty training room. "So many friends is good!"

"Donghae, is that all you have to say to me?" Boa calls out to him. "My manager is calling me so I need to get back quickly." 

Donghae freezes and runs back to you and Boa. "Can you perform for the Seoul High summer festival? Please please pleeeeeaaaase~~~" he asks her cutely. 

"Seoul High summer festival?" Boa tilts her head to one side.

"There's gonna be other SM people performing too and we need more acts so please perform!" he tries to convince her.

"We're trying to help a friend out with this," you tell Boa. "Do you think you could make time for 2 hours in your busy schedule?" 

"Donghae, you know I'm on tour now, right?" she frowns. "I really want to help you guys out but..."

You both look at her with tear-glistening puppy eyes. "But but but..."

She bites her lip and furrows her brows. "Oh, don't do that. Please don't."

"Boaaaa pleeeezzz..." TT TT

*blink blink*

She heaves a big sigh. "I'll... see what I can do about it."

"YAAAAYYYY~" you and Donghae exclaim, dancing around the flustered Boa. 

"I'll let you guys know if I'm free," she waves as she leaves the room. "DONGHAE, YOU OWE ME TTOKBOKKI AND SUNDAE." 

You and your fish best friend who is best friends with everyone share a high five. "ASSSAAAAA!"

 

SEOUL HIGH, ROOM 101

After a night of scouting for performers for Hyukjae's booth, you and Donghae are exhausted but excited for the school festival. You return to your dorm room and are surprised to see Hyukjae sleeping in your bed. Heechul seems to be deep in his beauty sleep but once you close the door, he jolts awake.

"WHAT WHO HUH HANEUL?!" he exclaims, half-awake with his pink glittery eye mask still on. He takes it off and blinks at you and Donghae. He looks up at Hyukjae in your bed. "Haneul and Fishy, could you take this monkey out of our room please??? I can't believe he's been here all night!"

You chuckle. "First time being stressed, huh?" you say about Hyukjae.

Donghae climbs up to your bed and pokes him. "Hyukjae... Wake up." You follow after Donghae.

Hyukjae swats him away and covers his eyes with his arm.

"TSK! HYUKKIE!" Donghae says, annoyed. "We're back! It's me, Donghae."  

He slightly opens his eyes and peers at you from under his arm. "Dong... hae? Ha...neul?" He jumps on you suddenly. "HAAANEULLL!!! TT TT What happened? Dx"

"You have performers for your booth," you grin. "Congratulations!"

"REALLY??? Thank you so so many, Haneul!!" he glomps you so hard you can't breathe.

"HEY I HELPED HANEUL OUT A LOT HERE!" Donghae complains, pouting. 

"Fine, here's a hug for you too, fish," Hyukjae says, hugging him limply. 

"YOU CALL THAT A HUG???" Donghae shouts, pissing Heechul off even more. 

"OH COME ON!" Heechul roars angrily. "Intruders, go back to your room now!

"Okay," Hyukjae gets up. "Sorry for disturbing you, Heechul hyung. But really, thank you, Haneul. I owe you one favor. Remember that. Let's go, fish."

He waves at you once more before going out the door. You hear Donghae's voice still shouting at Hyukjae, "WHY DO YOU OWE HANEUL A FAVOR AND NOT MEEEE??" 

You chuckle quietly as you check on Heechul. 

"FINALLY," he gasps. He puts on his eye mask once again and pulls the covers over his head.

Good night, Heechul. :P

 

June 19, Saturday, 8 a.m. : CLASSROOM 3-B

You are almost late for class because you had stayed up really late. The class is currently discussing the plans for the maid cafe for the summer festival. Your homeroom teacher is throwing questions at the class to guide you and the boys.

"Where are you going to get your costumes?" the teacher asks.

"I can borrow my sister's dress," someone says.

"I can wear my mom's wedding gown," another boy says.

"Stupid, you can't wear that!!" someone else shouts.

"I don't know anyone with dresses that can fit me," another classmate frowns.

"So do I."

"Me too."

"Let's just not do the maid cafe," you hear Kibum say.

You narrow your eyes at him. "We're DOING the maid cafe," you say firmly.

"Haneul, do you know anyone who can make dresses for the boys?" the teacher asks you.

"Well... Not really..." you say, fidgeting. "But I'll try to find someone!"

"Be sure you do it soon because it takes time," he says, concerned. "For now, let's just discuss what activities you boys can do in the maid cafe."

I'm a girl and yet I don't know anyone who sews clothes... TT TT Fail.

You look down on your uniform and see that your sapphire water drop necklace had fallen out of your uniform.

OH CRAP

You quickly tuck it back in before anyone notices. Then you remember Joongki and Jiwon.

Maybe they would know someone who sews clothes? o: I could take my chances and ask one of them.

 

Call Joongki.

Call Jiwon.