"I guess so..."

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

"I guess so..." you say.

"Don't worry about it," he says. "And of course, you don't need to take my advice because it might work for only me and not for you. This is your story. Take control of it."

"I just wanted to be invisible until the end of the schoolyear. Frikking Cho Kyuhyun had to ruin everything."

"Ah, that guy. He wasn't always like that. We were classmates way back in grade school."

"Really? What was he like back then?"

"He used to be one of those that got bullied. I learned to stay out of their way. He learned to fight back. When we grew older, he started bullying the ones who uesd to bully him. I guess the personality stuck because now he bullies anyone who gets in his way. I think it's become his self-defense mechanism." 

"Ah... I didn't expect him to have been like that."

"Don't judge a person by the way he is when he knows people are looking." 

You sigh. 

"Anyway, I think you'll do just fine with your pace now. Just don't be too quick to talk. Consequences might be irreversible. Come, let's go back," he says. You get off from the ledge and walk ahead of him amidst the darkness of the bonsais. 

"Thanks... whoever you are," you say. You look behind you, and see no one there. 

You run back to the dorm, a bit creeped out. Heechul is on his bed doodling. 

"Oh, Haneul, why are you pale? Did you see a ghost?" he says.

"I... I think... probably not..." 

You go and lie face-down on the floor beside his bed. You hear Heechul say, "Aish, what is with this guy. If you have a problem, tell me okay? I'll help you." 

You turn your head to see him peeping down at you from the edge of your bed.

"I think this is something that I'll need to figure out for myself, hyung... Sorry..." 

"Well, can I tell you a bedtime story?" 

"Mwo?"

"Bedtime story." 

"Really?"

"Yah."

"REALLY?" o_O

"Yah, man, yo BEDTAM STOUREH, BABY!!"

"Okay~" you sing as you climb up to your bed. He follows you.

"Okay, man, once upon a time, there was a gay little boy but he wanted to be a girl..."

"YAA!!! I'M NOT GAY!!!"

"Tsk, fine. Okay, once upon a time, there was a little boy who looked like a girl. He became famous and had lots of fans and anti-fans. He liked this girl but the girl didn't like him because he looked too feminine for her. He did all that he could to get the girl's heart so one time, he saved her from being hit by a speeding truck. That time, he looked really cool and manly, even with his girly face, because he did cartwheels and flips and other breakdance moves while he carried her out of the street. She fell for him as well. After that, he was able to go out with her. To prevent fans from clobbering his girlfriend, he would dress up in girl's clothes so that they could walk holding hands in the streets without anyone noticing them..."

Zzzz...