The Hangover

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

Your face is moist with sweat. You slowly open your eyes and close them again quickly as the bright hot sun rays hit you from the window in your dorm room. You feel really thirsty and you go get a water bottle from your bag beside your bed and finish it in a few big gulps.

Crap, I need another bottle of water. I’m soooo thirsty. Dx

You sluggishly clamber down your mattress and see Heechul, caught up in a very deep sleep on his pink bed. He smells like beer.

And so do you.

Wait a minute. How the heck did I get back to the dorm from Hongdae? ._.

“Holy poop.”

 You still feel really lethargic and so you climb back up onto your bed, deciding to get more shut-eye.

“GAH--!” you let out a little yelp.

Someone is in your bed. Which means that… someone was in your bed with you the whole time.

HOW???? HOWWWWWW?????? @_@

The figure underneath the blanket stirs. Then a fair hand shoots out of the blanket and stretches. A guy groans. He pulls down the sheets halfway to reveal his face.

“W-WAAH!” you cry out in surprise. “H-h-hyung!” 

Unlike you, Jungsu doesn't look groggy at all. He wakes up with the biggest smile on his face. 

"Oh, Haneul," he says kindly. "You're awake. Good morning." 

... ._. How can he be so fresh with this feeling...

"Uh, hyung, yes, good morning," you say, rubbing your heavy eyes. 

He sits folds his arms under his head. "How are you?"

"I feel awful... My head hurts." 

"Well, that's no surprise. You drank a lot for your first time. Even for me, it was really funny."

"Augh, I'm never drinking again..." you plop back down onto the mattress, not caring that Jungsu is on it. 

"HAHAHAHAHHA!!! HANEUUUULLL~~~!!!!" someone shouts loudly. 

"Urrgghh..." you lazily groan in response. 

"OH MY GAD, HANEUL, YOU WERE SO FUNNY LAST NIGHT!!" Heechul continues shouting and laughing like crazy. 

"What the heck, hyung... What do you mean?" you say with your head still on the mattress. 

"You were saying soooo many things, and well, we all know your secret now." 

o_o 

You shoot up out of the bed. "WHAT????!!!!" 

Heechul just laughs his head off even harder. 

"WHAT SECRET??? WHAT WHAT WHAT???!!" you shout hysterically, staggering down your bed and grabbing him by his collar. 

AAAUUUUGHHHH!!!!!!!!! HOLYCRAP WHAT THE HECK DID I DO LAST NIGHT????? DO THEY NOW KNOW THAT I'M A GIRL???? OMGOMGOMGOMG 

OTL

"Don't be so panicky about it, Haneul," Heechul smirks. "It's nothing really taboo. Or... is it?" :P

"GAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you shake Heechul up by the collar. Then you go back up to your bed and wrap yourself in your blanket and sit in a corner looking like a burrito. 

What... have I DOOONE?? o_o What HAVE I done?? o_O 

Your head fills with outbursts of anxiety. 

"Why... can't I... remember..." O_O

"Because you were drunk, stupid," Heechul says. 

You look at Jungsu for help but he just smirks and covers his face with his arm as if he was going to go back to sleep. 

"PLEASE TELL ME. TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED," you plead.

Will I have to live with this forever? ._. This . I don't even know how to react. I can't even remember how I got back to the dorm from Hongdae. o_O 

Crap.

You decide to go to Youngwoon's room to ask him since he was also there with you guys last night. 

"Youngwoon hyung!!!" you shout as you run into his room. 

"Urrrghhh..." he groans. 

._. Gosh, that sounds familiar. 

"Hyung hyung hyung, what happened last night? Please tell me because the others don't want to tell me!! Dx I'm dying here PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!" 

"Oh... Haneul..." he says, drowsily. "What happened last night? I don't remember..." 

._____.

"Okay. Nevermind." 

I really need to ask someone about it right now. I feel like dying. Dx

You go out into the hallway.