A Peaceful Week of NO KYUHYUN

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

Uh, whatever. I'll just start by asking, "Hey, you were the one who stepped up as my witness at the student trial, right?" 

Yeah, that's good enough. xD This is good. I'm going to forget about that fight with Flashlight guy, and forget all about Flashlight guy himself. To think I was getting really close with him too... It's too dangerous. I shouldn't even have any best friends here.

 

April 22, Thursday, Evening: DORMS

The next night, once you're sure that Cho Kyuhyun had officially left the dorm for his suspension period, you sneak to Kyuhyun's door. You take a deep breath and try to gather up all your courage because this is a stranger whose room you're going to barge into after all.

Okay, Kim Haneul, let's get this over with. Why are you so nervous anyway? It's not like this means anything in a negative way. I'm just going to say thank you. What's wrong with a "thank you"? Why the heck did I SNEAK to his door?? Augh, I'm obviously anxious. Here goes.

Knock knock.

Knock.

...

...

...

Knock knock knock.

...

...

...

KNOCK KNOCK... KNOCK.

Oh well, I guess no one's here. Better try again next tiiiiime~

 

April 23, Friday, Evening: DORMS

Okay, Kim Haneul, here goes nothing.

Knock knock.

...

Knock knock.

...

...

KNOCK KNOCK.

...

...

...

*KICK*

...

...

What the crap? Still no one?

Maybe I'm knocking at the wrong time. It that no one knows anything about this guy's schedule or anything about him at all. =_= I'll try again tomorrow at an earlier time.

 

April 24, Afternoon, Saturday: DORMS

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Come on, Kim Key-bum, you had better open the door now. It's already the 3rd day of Kyuhyun's suspension week. I don't want to spend the rest of my freedom week doing this. ;A;

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

...

...

...

KNOCK KNOCK KNO--

The door opens and you stop your hand in mid-air. You are standing face to face with that witness from your trial. You grin at him and open your mouth to talk. When he sees you, his eyes widen in surprise/shock (you're not certain which expression is more dominant) and before you could say anything, he slams the door in your face.

You stand there a bit dazed. And confused.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

...

...

...

The door slowly creaks open 2 inches and a guy peeks out. "What?"

"Uhh... Kim Girim?"

"No..."

"Kim Kimbum?"

He shakes his head.

"Kim Kibum!"

He gives you a small forced tight-lipped smile. "Who are you?"

This guy is quite cute...

GAAAHHH NO HANEUL!! NO NO!! You are a MAAAAN. This guy is also so stupid he doesn't remember your name!!

...

Okay, maybe I shouldn't be one to say that.

"Uh... I'm Kim Haneul. You stepped up as a witness for me at the trial a few days ago."

"... Oh. What do you need from me?"

"I... I just wanted to say thank you. For that. It might not mean so much to you but you kinda saved me, so thanks," you smile.

Kibum looks at you silently for a few seconds. He smiles back. "No problem, Kim Haneul."

You stare at the floor for a while, then look back at him. He's still there, also staring at nothing. You decide to make friends with him. "Ya, why don't I see you around school?"

"I don't like being noticed..."

"Ahh... well, who are the people you usually hang out with?"

"... No one actually. I just stay in my bubble, not minding anyone and not being minded."

"No wonder you can handle being Cho Kyuhyun's room mate," you chuckle.

...awkward silence...

"If you want, we can sit together at lunch sometime," you say.

"... If I'm not too busy," he replies. "Anyway, I have to get back to work now. Bye."

"Oh, uh, okay, see you around."

The door shuts slowly.

"," you hear from the other side of the door.

DID HE JUST CALL ME THAT???

Never mind. =_= I'll handle that some other time. But maybe I do need to act more manly. This is Seoul High!

...

Sigh. At least now, I've got a mission to do!

MISSION #1: Get Kim Kibum out of his shell!