Jongwoon & Sungmin's room

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

ROOM 102

"Jongwoon hyung? Sungmin?" you say as you slowly open their door.

You see Jongwoon on the top bed and he is wrapped up in his thick blanket with only his neck sticking out. As soon as he sees you, his eyes get very big and terrified and he pulls his head back quickly into the blanket like a turtle. 

"J-Jongwoon?" 

You see Sungmin, just coming out of the bathroom. He seems very calm and peaceful unlike Jongwoon. However when he sees you, he falls over backwards and gets a panic attack. His eyes keep looking around the room and back at you like a puppy being cornered by a lion. Sungmin starts to whimper (yes, like a puppy) and he does a crab walk from his fallen position on the floor, back into the bathroom. 

CLICK!

What the hell, he even locked the bathroom door... ._. 

"Guys, please tell me what happened last night? I don't remember any of it and Heechul and Jungsu hyung won't tell me!" you plead. 

There is no response except for the visible shivering of Jongwoon inside his ball of blanket. Both he and Sungmin are whimpering like puppies. 

... oh god, did I do something really horrible? o_o

"GUYS, I know I probably did something really bad last night but please help me remember!" you say. 

Sungmin shouts from inside the bathroom, "You really don't remember, Haneul??! Huh??!" He sounds as if he's on the verge of tears. 

"That's why I'm asking you guys!" you cry. "PLEASE just TELL me!"

"You hurt Jongwoon very badly, Haneul!!" Sungmin shouts. "For that, he will never forgive you!" 

"Huh?? HOW DID I HURT JONGWOON? Did I punch him? I can get him an ice pack! I'm really sorry!!" ;AAA;

You hear Jongwoon start to cry. "Dd-dd-ddang..." he chokes. 

"What?" 

"Dd-ddang..." he howls in tears. 

... 

You glance at the aquarium in the room. It is empty. 

O_O

Oh god. 

"... I-I don't know what to say... I'm really sorry, Jongwoon!! I'll buy you a new turtle--"

"NO!!" he bursts out of his blankets, pointing at you accusingly. "Nothing will ever replace Ddangkoma!!! How dare you offer to replace my love???"

Oh, so is that why he has no girlfriend until now?

AHEM, HANEUL, FOCUS ON THE PROBLEM YOU CAUSED. 

"I didn't meant to offend you, Jongwoon! I'm really sorry!!" you say. "Wait a minute, what did I do to Sungmin?" 

He comes out of the bathroom, his eyes glaring now. "You really don't remember, huh?" He looks very cold and blank but with his eyes blazing in fury at the same time. It makes your hair stand on the end. 

"H-hyung... I don't remem--" 

"SHUT UP!!!" he shouts. He throws his notebooks at the wall. He starts to tear up as well as he steps slowly closer to you. You instinctively step back with each step he makes. 

"Haneul," he says. "I thought we were good friends, but did you really have to crush someone's dreams in one night?" His eyes are welling with tears. 

He takes a brown pouch from his pocket and puts his hand into it. He opens his hand to reveal black and gray dust. "These were my dreams," he says. "And you burned them together with his Ddangkoma," he gestures at Jongwoon. 

Your mouth is gaping open in shock. 

"I... I..." 

"NO. I don't want to hear anything from you anymore!" Sungmin says. "GET OUT!!! I NO LONGER ACCEPT YOU, KIM HANEUL!!!" 

Your eyes start to well up with tears. "G-guys... I'm really sorry..." 

You know that nothing you do will make this better so you just decide to leave. Before you close the door, you take one last look at Jongwoon who is covering his face with his blanket. Sungmin is covering his mouth with hand and he is trying to stop his tears. 

Then something catches your eye. There is a pink T-shirt moving behind Sungmin coming closer and closer. It is moving very slowly. Sungmin notices that you are looking at something behind him and he sees it too. His eyes go wide and he looks at Jongwoon, still covering his head with his blanket. Sungmin wants to kick the moving thing away but he hesitates, looks at Jongwoon and doesn't go through with it. 

The pink T-shirt gets caught on one of the notebooks that Sungmin had thrown earlier. The thing slowly crawls out of the shirt.

"...Ddangkoma?" you blink. Puzzled, you look at Sungmin.

He looks just as surprised as you as he blinks back at you. A big apologetic grin creeps over his face. 

"Dammit, Jongwoon, we got caught," he says, scratching the back of his neck. 

*^*

"SO YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT WAS ALL A JOKE????!!" you lunge at Sungmin, grabbing him by his collar and trying to strangle him to death. 

"*cough cough*!! Haneul, we're sorryyyyy!!" he chokes. He can't help but keep laughing. 

You stop. You shoot a glare at Jongwoon who is peeping again from inside his blanket. He gulps and hides his face inside it again like a turtle. 

"GRAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" you yell. 

Go back out into the hallway.