Go jogging with Siwon.

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

"Let's go," Siwon says as he starts jogging. You jog by him thinking, what the heck am I doing? ._.

Both of you jog a kilometer without saying a word to each other. Already, you are out of breath. Then Siwon strikes a conversation.

"Kim Haneul, what have you been up to?"

"Wha-what?" you pant. He should have talked to me before we jogged this long. =_=

"What have you been doing lately?"

"*pant pant* Nothing much... *pant pant* Preparing for the upcoming band competition... *pant* Helping friends get girls... *pant pant* That sort of stuff..."

"I see," he says, as composed as if he had just been sitting calmly in one spot. No signs of him being out of breath. "How interesting."

"I... *pant pant* asked you if you could replace me as drummer... *pant pant pant* Have you decided yet? *pant* Practice will start real soon."

"Ah, yes, that. I suppose I could help you out. I don't really do stuff like that but it might build up my reputation as the student president."

"Yeah, so people don't think you're all-work and robot-like," you mutter under your breath.

"Did you say something?"

"I was just... *pant* panting... I'm tired. I can't run anymore," you say.

"Oh okay," he stops jogging. "Let's go to the pool to cool off then."

"Okay, that sounds goo-- wait, WHAT??"

 

POOL

"To make up for the time that you couldn't jog, let's do some floor exercises to build your core and muscle endurance. 100 sit-ups for now. I'll do them with you, don't worry. Just think that if I can do it, so can you."

THE FACT THAT YOU CAN DO IT MEANS THAT I CAN''T, BABO!!! ;AAA;

"1... 2... 3..."

Gulp. Look away, Haneul, look away... o_o

You try to do a few push-ups. One... two... three... f--

"98... 99... 100!" Siwon counts. "Are you okay, Kim Haneul?"

You are lying down beside the pool, too fatigued to move. "Ugh..." you groan.

Siwon chuckles and sits next to you. "You're as red as an apple."

You give him a =_= look. He chuckles, then stretches and stands up. "I'm gonna swim for the remainder of the time. Join me?"

"I... can't frikkin... move myself..." =_=

"It's always like that the first time. Don't worry, you'll get used to it," he smiles.

Does this mean I'm going to be doing this everyday with him now??? Poor me with my broken wrist... Dx

You watch as Siwon dives into the pool like a pro and does several laps. When he finishes, he stands up at the edge of the pool and combs his hair back with his hands.

._.

./////.

I can't take this anymore.

Siwon gets out of the pool and kneels down beside you. "Can you walk?"

"... no..." Dx

"Hm. That's a problem," he thinks for a while then says, "I'll carry you to your room. You don't look so heavy."

"What."

Before you could say anything else, he scoops you up off the ground and carries you to your room. "Nope, you're not heavy at all," he says looking into your eyes. This goes on for a couple of seconds, then he blinks and looks away. You blink as well, and notice that his face has become quite rosy.  You dismiss the thought, thinking that it's probably just the effect of exercising.

You look up again at Siwon and see that his brows are furrowed and his face is without expression. You are both quiet until you reach your room. He puts you down.

"...Good night," he says nervously. He quickly walks back to his room. You shrug your shoulders and go into your room to sleep.

At least we've got a drummer now.