Room Assignments

[Choose Your Adventure] Seoul High: Senior Year (SEMI-HIATUS due to projects)

March 2

After Class: CLASS 3-B

Everyone started to pack their bags as the bell rang. You do so ever so slowly, in hope that maybe one of your classmates would talk to you and help you fit in and get around. 

After 10 minutes of packing and double-checking and triple-checking your stuff, the classroom was empty. 

"Sigh," you hang your head. You sling your backpack over your shoulder and go out of the classroom. The hallway is totally empty. 

They sure evacuated pretty fast. ._. 

Preoccupied with plans on how to act more like a man than a woman, you walk out of the classroom building and almost step out of the school gates when you realize that you're now going to be living in the Seoul High School dorms from now on. You turn around and walk back to the buildings. 

Great. Now I have to walk all the way back there. Stupidakjfkaljklgljsadg.

Wait, where ARE the dorms? o_o

You remember seeing a campus map when you passed by the Admissions Building that morning, so you quickly make your way there. Sure enough, there is a map of the whole campus posted on a big board:

"So now I am... here..." you say, pointing to the X mark in front of the cartoonish version of the Admissions Building. "And the dorms aaaaare... here... so I'll need to pass..." your fingers walk on a pathway on the board. "Here! Okay, I'm good." 

You carry your black backpack over your shoulder as you walk through the hallways going to the dormitories. You have a strange feeling that someone is watching you, but there is no one there. You shrug the feeling off. 

 

After Class: DORMITORY LOBBY

Once you enter the lobby, you see a bunch of guys crowding around the bulletin board. 

It must be the room assignments. I really hope that I become room mates with a guy who lives in a totally different world and does nothing but play videogames so that he doesn't notice or talk to me at all. God, have mercy on my woman soul. ._.

You squeeze yourself into the crowd because you aren't tall enough to tiptoe and peek. You see several sheets of paper with the room assignments on them. One particular page under the "Third Year Students" section caught your eye:

_______________________________________

Lee Hyukjae & Lee Donghae             107

Park Jungsu & Kim Youngwoon         106

Cho Kyuhyun & Kim Kibum                 105

Choi Siwon & Kim Ryeowook             104

Han Geng & Shin Donghee                 103

Kim Jongwoon & Lee Sungmin           102

Kim Haneul & Kim Heechul                  101

_______________________________________

Kim Heechul? Who is that?

But then again, I don't know ANYONE in this school, now do I? =_=

 

Evening: ROOM 101, YOUR ROOM

You go into the room to find that your other luggage has already been placed neatly by the door (courtesy of the Seoul High cleaning bellhop). After a moment, you hear someone going into the room. You turn around to greet your room mate. However, what greets you is the sight of a guy covered only by a waist towel. 

"Is Heechul here?" he asks, casually barging in. 

You shake your head and turn around quickly, pretending to be busy. Your heart pumps three times faster and you do not know what to do. 

"YA, HEECHUL!!!!!" another voice shouts as another half- guy jumps into the room. 

"He's not here," the first guy says. 

"Ah, really?? I wanted to get some of his shampoo..." the second guy says as he walks out the door with his friend. 

Is it going to be like this everyday? I don't think I'll ever get used to this. Dx My eeeeyeeeesssss...

The room has an elevated area with enough space for a mattress. The bathroom is under it. The other bed is near the door at the bottom. 

What normal guy would want lots of pink stuff? 

You hear the door open. You turn around and see a big-eyed girly face with hair longer than yours. 

"Oh, it's the new student," he says sounding bored. Before you could say anything in response, he dives into his overly pink bed. 

"Ya," he calls out, "this down here is my place because it's closer to the bathroom and it's got bigger space. You go sleep up there because you're shorter than me and I don't like it when the sun from that window hits my eyes. It ruins my beauty sleep." 

"O-okay," you say.

"Aiish, I wanted to be room mates with Sungmin so that the whole room could be pink!" he complains into his pink pillow.

"Uh... Kim Heechul-sshi, my name is Kim Haneul. Nice to meet you," you smile, trying to lessen the awkwardness.

"Ah well, might as well be content with you," he says. "At least I didn't get Kyuhyun." 

"Heechul-sshi, why are you all scared of Kyuhyun?" 

"Scared? HAHAH. Not me. I just don't like him. If you put me up to him, I bet I can beat him any day. I just don't want to because my image might be ruined. I must always. Be. Pretty. Don't I look pretty?" he asks while smiling and winking at himself in his little princess mirror.

"Actually, you look prettier than a girl, Heechul-sshi," you say, trying to get on his good side. 

"Eeeeiiii, just call me hyung. But omo," he gets up and looks closely at you. "You have a feminine face too..." 

You step back nervously. "H-hyung, d-don't insult me like that. AISH. I want to have manly looks!" 

"But your features look so soft..." he says, stepping closer. He leans in and puts his face really close to yours and says, "You better not take away my crown. I should be the prettiest boy here in this school. OKAY?" His mood switches from serious to carefree in a snap. "Heehee~ I'm lucky I look cuter than Sungmin."

He turns around and skips away. 

His eyes are so big and scary. O_O Like that. They're not the eyes of a normal Korean...

"I'm gonna go take a shower first," he says.

Before you see any more guy skin, you decide to:

Go outside to the garden to watch the stars.

Go around the dorm to check what else they have around the place.