School Festival

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

“Hey Minhyuk ah…” Shinhye sighed as she leaned her head onto her palm “Until when are you planning on staying here? The warning bell just rang didn’t it?” she said beginning to feel annoyed.

“Oh right. See you milady!” The boy grinned awkwardly as he left.

Shinhye leered at Yonghwa as she has yet to fail again at obtaining the information that she desperately tries to know about for the past week. ‘What was the balls purpose?’

She wasn’t stupid. She had tried asking every person related (except for Jung shin, of course). But every single one of them gave the exact, same answer. “That’s an answer you’ll have to get out of Yonghwa”

Goodness what is everyone’s problem?! She whined internally and then turned her head to Yonghwa’s direction What’s even more frustrating is that he is no where in near in giving the info!

 

Days had passed and Shinhye eventually gave up on squeezing information from him. The girl just did her usual daily activities without worry. Before any one had realized, half a month had passed and the schools festival was coming up.

“Right class so what are we going to do about the school festival?”

“Definitely a maid café!” One student shouted as every boy in the class whoo-ed him.

“Definitely NOT” a girl protested

“What about a butler café instead?” Another girl suggested.

Yonghwa and Shinhye’s ears perked upon the suggestion and looked at each other instinctively.

“Definitely NOT” The boys cooed as they rejected strongly to the idea.

“What about crossdressing? That way both sides will have to be embarrassed!” A boy suggested.

“MOST DEFINITELY NOT” everyone replied in chorus.

“Well we’ll have to decide on something” The boy shrugged the thought.

“I like the maid café idea” a voice suddenly spoke up, as everyone slowly turned their heads towards the source of the voice, who was Jung shin.

“Since we have quite good looking girls in this class, I’m sure tons of boys would come squirming in to see them” he said as he eyed Shinhye and Sulli almost immediately.

Upon his request, even the teacher quickly wrote the idea down on the board and turned to ask everyone one last time, ‘Any objections? If not, we’ll go with this idea”

The girls who were terrified with Jungshin, this time kept their mouth shut. And with that, ended the class meeting, and the cheer of the boys.

“Hell yeah! You girls better start practicing your lines and satisfy us ‘kay” They all started to tease the girls as the walked out.

“Geez they’re such jerks…” One girl whispered as others silently agrees.

On their way out, the boys came across Jungshin who’s currently packing up to go home. “Yo Jungshin I like the way you talk man, wanna hang out?”

Jung shin looked at the obnoxious boys as he smiled sinisterly “Sorry, I have plans” and just walked away quietly.

Shinhye looked at the boys back figure silently as her chest started to ache. Oppa… if only you know how jaejin feels about you right now…

Flashback

*Somewhere in SHinhye's dream where she met Jaejin*

“Oppa… Jung shin oppa... he…”

“Ara yo…” He replied as he combed her hair with his fingers softly “I know what my hyeong has become” He smiled sadly “And I am the cause of it”

“No it’s not your fault-“

“Hyeong loves me too much.” He sighed “and refuses to let me go out of his head” he then chuckled “Sometimes, I just wish he’d just forget about me if that can make him move on”

Shinhye stayed silent before saying quietly “Won’t you feel lonely?”

Jaejin looked at Shinhye surprised as he laughed, “Getting sentimental now are we?”

“Oppa!” Shinhye cried trying to get Jaejin back to the topic.

Sighing, Jaejin knew he couldn’t talk Shinhye out of this “Well… to be forgotten might be lonely.” Jaejin admitted with a smile. “But, do you know what makes it worth Shinhye?”

Silently, she shook her head.

“Just knowing the fact that by doing so, my beloved person will be living his life happily for the future. That alone, makes it worth to feel the loneliness of being forgotten. You know?” The boy explained honestly.

“Oppa…”

“Can I ask you a favor?” Jaejin smiled one last time

“Huh?”

“Make Hyeong forget about me. Tell him, to be happy, for me”

End of flashback

“Easier said than done oppa” Shinhye whispered solemnly.

“What is?” a sudden voice perked her up.

“Omo!” The girl was taken by surprise “You should’ve warn me when you’re near me!!” The girl scolded the butler red-faced.

“But I did call out your name several times already milady…” Yonghwa explained

“Whatever, let’s go home”

 

“EEEEE You guys are doing a maid café?!” Minhyk screamed at the top of his lungs

“Goodness Minhyuk, do keep that tone down please” Master requested as he tried to dine in peace.

“Well, the school festival is near, so being hyped about it is quite normal I guess” Shinhye followed up.

“What’s your class doing Minhyuk?” Yonghwa asked to divert the attention.

“A haunted house!!” The boy cheered energetically. “You have to come by! You HAVE TO”

"Alright Minhyuk, we will” Shin hye chuckled as she ruffled his hair in affection.

“Alright, it’s late as it is. You all should go to bed.” Master ordered “Yonghwa, do you mind taking Shin hye upstairs?”

“No problem sir” He said indifferently “Shall we go, milady?”

Shinhye scrunched up her nose upon his demeanor and then answered “Deh” Before getting up from the dining table.

As the two left, master and Minhyuk giggled on the dining table as the started gossiping. “Master, nice assist!” Minhyuk praised as he lifted both of his thumbs up.

“Well, I do want to see my grand children quickly” he answered an smiled “I’m glad they both somehow managed to get over their traumas and lived on” He sighed, “It really does wonders does it…”

“What does?” Minhyuks asked

“Well… love… I guess?”

 

“Thanks Yonghwa, you don’t have to go any further” Shinhye reminded as she turned around to face him.

“Alright then” He smiled but just then shinhye halted him.

“Quit your well-mannered act by the way. It’s giving me the creeps” She pointed out as she shivered from top to bottom. “Go back to my ‘childhood friend’ Yonghwa won’t you?”

Yonghwa stopped as he heard Shinhye’s request “Oh right. You got your memories huh” Yonghwa the turned as he smiled “My bad”

“Geez” the girl folded her arms as she looked at him “So. Won’t you change that attitude of yours already? I’m not bothering you with the ‘ball question’ aren’t i?”

“Well there’s that.” Yonghwa said as he tapped his chin “But I guess, someone has some attitude management to do, maid-nim” Yonghwa then smirked.

Upon Yonghwa’s statement, the girl blushed and remembered their school festivals theme. “You wouldn’t…”

“I’ll be looking forward to you in uniform milady!” The boy dismissed himself as he walked down the stairs.

“YAH!!!” Shinhye screamed again “I TAKE IT BACK! GET RID OF THIS ANNOYING ATTITUDE OF YOURS!!!”

 


 
A/N: goodness... do forgive my late update. I had one of the worst writers block in awhile. I guess it took me quite a while to figure out how to write the new chater down haha. Any how! hope you all enjoyed it! ^^