Thunderstorm

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler
Shinhye's Point of view:
 
Sulli and i had to part ways not long after. She bowed and smiled before she finally left for home. Ah... such a good kid. I thought in my head. I've never had a girlfriend in my life before.
 
All my preschool, elementary/ primary, middle school days were all filled with the same thing. Class, break/confession, P.E/getting bullied by the girls constant targeting, class, then going home/confession. The same routine. Over and over again.
 
I never had the chance to make any girl friends, or it's more like, they never gave me a chance to talk to them. The only time they talk to me, are normally sweet talks relating to formal gatherings. And obviously, they're trying to get on my good side so their fathers company can gain profits.
 
It's the same old story... up until now. Secretly during my breaks in between my private tutors, i would occasionally watch dramas or cartoons the friendship as a main theme. I've always wanted one, and now I've made my first friend. My first true friend.
 
"Milady..." Yonghwa interrupted my dramatic life story
 
"What is it Yonghwa?"
 
"You just passed our house..." he blankly pointed to our house gate
 
I slapped my forehead "Aish... I've been spacing out too much"
 
"That's not good milady, you could've walked straight into a pole without noticing"
 
"Yah... what are trying to say? There's no way..." *Bumped into the electric pole* Okay... I've utterly embarrassed myself
 
"Pfffft!" Yonghwa immediately covered his mouth with his right hand and grabbed his stomach with his left. Then awkwardly turned 180 degrees, trying to hold his laughter
 
I looked at him while holding onto my poor aching forehead, and snarled "Yah!! if you're just going to stand there and make fun of me, you might as well go inside yourself!!"
 
"Milady... forgive my rudeness..." He said with a shattering voice, with his face bright red from holding in his laughter.
 
"Aishh... Just what kind of head butler are you?" i snarled
 
I walked in and found Minhyuk standing right behind the door, waiting for me. 
 
"Milady!!" He called out to me and sprinted to me
 
"Minhyuk ah! you're back from your personal training in japan?" 
 
"Yes! I've mastered most of the martial arts and the spirit controls necessary! I am a fully trained body guard now!"
 
I patted his head and told him "well done minhyuk! i am very proud of you!"
 
He smiled at me, looking pleased. Just like a loyal dog, i can almost see a tail wagging behind his back.
 
"So Minhyuk, did appa assigned you back to your position as the head body guard?" I asked curiously
 
"Ani... not yet, milady. Afterall I've just returned"
 
"Minhyuk ssi" 
 
"Master" minhyuk immediately faced father and bowed, and so did Yonghwa
 
"I see that everything's been taken care of"
 
"Yes M'lord. I have taken care of every procedure. The only thing left is for me to move back in"
 
"Yes, yes... you should hurry up and get organized."
 
"Yes m'lord. I shall sart unpacking now" Minhyuk raised his head then walked off to the opposite direction.
 
"And..." minhyuk turned around  "It's good to have you back my boy" my father smiled
 
As soon as Minhyuk walked off father faced me and said "Shinhye how was school?"
 
"It was great! ne appa, i just made a girl friend just now!"
 
"Wow... that's new" my father looked surprised
 
"i know.. I've been lonely these 17 years... But now I'm not! hehe"
 
"Is that so..." He suddenly looked distant
 
"What's wrong appa?"
 
"Ani... i just feel really sleepy"
 
"Really?"
 
"Really" he smiled at me
 
"Arasso..." i pouted, not believing him. I know that he must be going under a lot of stress related to his company. But i just can't to bring myself to ask him about it.
 
"Milady.... don't you have any private tutors by now?" yonghwa asked
 
I looked at my watch and panicked "Oh shoot! my world history tutor should be in my study room by now! See you later appa!" i hugged him and dashed to my study room.
 
"Would you like me to bring you some herb tea, m'lord?" yonghwa turned to the lord and asked humbly.
 
"Thank you yonghwa. You really are observant." the lord laughed weakly
 
Yonghwa's point of view:
 
Masters face looked paler than usual, is what i noticed. He must've been really exhausted at work
 
"I've brought your herb tea, m'lord" 
 
"Ah... this really brings me comfort" My master happily sipped his tea "You really have gotten use to make herb teas, haven't you yonghwa ssi?"
 
"I've been making this herb tea for nearly eight years now, m'lord"
 
"Ah yes... time sure flies doesn't it?" He grinned and again looked distant "you were such a misbehaved young boy back then. Who would've thought you would turn out to be this obedient?" he chuckled
 
"I am just repaying your kindness with all I've got, m'lord"
 
He looked at me and put down his empty tea cup. Walked to me, and held my shoulder firmly "I don't want you to do this out of obligation" he said to me "You are your own person, don't be tied to such reasons. Even now you are free to walk out of this house in your own free will"
 
I looked at him, and see his sincere honest eyes, looking straight at me. Then i answered "Well, there's that. But... i am already attached to this family.... so i guess i would love to stay, if m'lord permits"
 
He chuckled and patted my shoulder "You're an interesting guy"  he laughed "You may leave now" he turned around and walked to his room. I stare at his walking figure and thought. This person, is the person i owe my life to.
 
Truthfully, that question master had asked me a few moments ago,  was the same question he had asked 8 years ago. And unlike today, that time, i really did walk out.
 
I walked and walked and walked. I carried on walking without realizing one thing. Where exactly am i heading to? why am i walking continuously, even though i am not so sure where i want to go? I didn't quite remember why.... But at that time, my heart had the urge to run away, to never trust anyone. And a few moments later, my vision blurred and i passed out.
 
By the time i woke up, i found myself on the hospital bed. And the person sitting beside me, was my master today. He looked at me then smiled at me. Without a single word uttered, he comfortly hugged me.
 
I was confused, but i really loved that hug that he offered me. And slowly, my tears began to fall. The young me who had no place to cry, cried all out in that mans embrace. That time i didn't understand why i was alone on that street, i didn't understand why i was there. I didn't understand why i didn't remember anything, until this day.
 
And now my life savior, my Lord, has turned grey.Back then, he looked so powerful and firm. But now, he is withering. He is growing old. And it is my turn to protect him, well at least serve him with my best.
 
I turned around and walk back to the dorms. The servants and the masters obviously live in separate buildings after all.
 
"Hyung" Minhyuk called out, as soon as i entered the dorms
 
"Yeah?" i turned and saw Minhyuk holding out 2 uniforms on a hanger.
 
"Do you think i should choose this school which has a navy blue shirt with a white tie and black trousers... or this school which has a uniform with a white shirt a red tie and brown trousers?"
 
"Mwo?" i raised one of my eyebrows
 
"Like i said..."
 
"Yah. You're seriously choosing a school based on it's uniform?"
 
"What's so wrong with that? i don't want to wear an ugly uniform for the next three years of my life after all" Minhyuk defended his reason
 
"Unbelievable. unbelievable minhyuk." i shook my head and put both of my arms on my hips "Are you some model and/or hallyu star?"
 
"People in japan often tell me i do look like one" he grinned and pointed at himself proudly
 
I slapped the back of his head "Don't feel so good of yourself, you babo maknae"
 
"Yah Hyung!! what was that for??" he bickered while rubbing the back f his head
 
"Choose the one with the navy blue uniform" I said, as i walked away
 
"Really hyung?" 
 
I stopped. turned my head and answered "Yeah, that's right. The navy blue one seems nicer"
 
"Okay then hyung!" he smiled gratefully at me
 
"Then. i shall take my leave" i lifted one of my arms and walked off
 
"Thanks hyung!!" Minhyuk waved back.
 
I walked off while waving back at him. Finally, i arrived at my room.
 
Authors point of view:
 
There is hardly anything in that room. Only one bed, a couch, and a shelf full of books. Yonghwa doesn't particularly like technology, because he somehow despises it.
 
The only modern gadget/tech he has in his possession in his cell phone. And that, is after his lady and lord had begged him to have it. After all in this modern world, it is very hard to contact people without a cell phone. 
 
Yonghwa lays lifelessly on his bed, feeling exhausted from the day. He stared at his ceiling, before his phone vibrated.
 
"Anyongseo?" a soft voice came from the phone
 
"Anyongseo, milady" he's glad to hear her voice and smiled
 
"Yonghwa where are you? You can't be asleep this early right?"
 
"As a matter of fact, i am already laying comfortably on my bed, milady" he answered teasingly.
 
"Oh... then.... um.. good..."
 
"You need something milady?"
 
"Actually.... i can't fall asleep" he said shyly
 
"Omo? You're already 17 and you can't sleep by yourself?"
 
"There's a thunderstorm, i can't sleep" Shinhye's voice began to sound weak
 
Yonghwa paused, he knows that his lady can not sleep in a thunderstorm. She always put on a painful expression whenever she does attempt to sleep in a thunderstorm.
 
"Arasso milady, do you want me to sing your favorite lullaby?"
 
"The one that you always sang to me?" her voice began to lit up
 
"Yes..." he answered softly, and began to sing "Close your eyes, as  the sun disappears. Snuggle that small petite body of yours, in a warm blankie. have no fear, the monsters are gone. Because i am here.. The sun may be gone, but i am still beside you. So sleep my lady, and dream sweet dreams, while i am here to protect you"
 
"...."
 
Yonghwa smiled as he can hear his lady sleeping soundly from the other side of the line and hangs up the phone. And falls asleep himself. For both Yonghwa and Shinhye, a thunderstorm is all it takes to make them have nightmares, as it awakens terrible memories, for both of them.
 

A/n  : sorry! Earlier I put gyu wons point of view... but It was meant to be shinhye's point of view! Mianhee~ while I was writing the story I was thinking of the next chapter for ' wishing upin a star' at the same time :p 

Anways hope u guys enjoyed the update! Until next time! ( dont forget to comment and subscribe 
if u like the story so far! And also a big thank you to those who subscribed and Commented! I really loved seeing them on my screen... hehehehe)