Lee Jung Shin

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

The two then switched into their serious mode as master mentioned about a big storm coming. They stood silent as quietly listened their master giving them directions as to what to do in school or anywhere  to make sure of Shinhye’s safety. They weren’t told exactly who to look out for, so the master only gave them general instructions.

The two kept on nodding understandingly as they received his direct orders, until he came to the last order. “Make sure she is never out of your sight and reach. Call yourselves stalkers or whatever, just make sure she’s safe” He stressed out for the last time, earning approving nods from the two.

“As for you Yonghwa” He said continued

“De?” the boy immediately shot his head upwards

“Are your feelings sincere for my Shinhye?”

The boy then flushed in bright shades of pink as he nodded slowly, bringing a light smile upon the masters lips “Well then, impress me, so that I will fully approve of your intentions”

The boy bowed humbly as he answered “You won’t be disappointed alright”

“Right.” He paused before moving on “Now Minhyuk, I would like to privately talk to you, as her temporary personal butler” He ordered before dismissing Yonghwa

“De” Minhyuk answered as he eyes Yonghwa, indirectly telling him to leave. The boy took notice then bowed before he stepped out of Masters study room.

As soon as the door had clicked and Yonghwa’s footsteps were no longer heard, Minhyuk turned his attention to his master.

“Master, when are you planning on telling Yonghwa the truth?” Minhyuk asked him “It’s been 10 years since that incident." He stated "Though he might not remember now, he needs to know, he has the right"

“Now Minhyuk, right now we’re not going t discuss about such matters.” The master shrugged the topic off without much concern

“But-“

“What i'm about to  dicuss is something far more important” Master cut him off completely, not giving him any chance to talk, which had taken Minhyuk a back. It’s been awhile since Master raised his voice against any of them.

The boy then realized his position and apologized greatly for his rash actions “Forgive my rudeness”

"There is a time and place for everything Minhyuk, and telling Yonghwa now wouldn't be the right timing" He said as The master looked at Minhyuks bent front and sighed inwardly “Please don’t act like this.” He commented sadly “You’re making me look like a bad guy”

Minhyuk shot his head upwards as he giggled in amusement “I don’t know what to think of you master” he confessed “Either an old-fashioned and frighteningly strict one, or a friendly, warm and understanding one.”

“Either way” He immediately begun, not being able to hold his flushed face “I was going to talk about the ‘source’ of this big storm that is approaching”

Minhyuk then held his breath and started listening to him seriously.

“Watch out for a boy named, Lee Jung Shin. I have a feeling he will enter the picture soon”


Yonghwa had walked through the corridor and down the stairs, only to find a sleepless Shinhye staring intently at the 90”TV, watching some kind of documentary show. A playful thought had hit him as he sneaked up behind her and whispered softly right in her ear “Boo!”

The girl showed a priceless reaction and expression which had caused Yonghwa to fall and roll on the floor laughing. Shinhye however, didn’t find this amusing at all.

“That wasn’t funny” She growled under her breath

“Oh yes it sure was”” He denied and continued to laugh

Shinhye didn’t give him another glance and just continued to watch her show intently, as if there were only her and the TV itself in that huge living room. Yonghwa stopped laughing as he noticed that his lady is ignoring his presence.

“Hey, sorry I overreacted” He apologized half-heartedly.

The girl did not respond and just continued to watch her favorite show. Yonghwa irritated upon her reaction. Alright, true that the way he laughed was extravagant, but come on.

“Yah. At least spare me a glance when I’m apologizing to you”

The girl answered without looking at him “Why should I pay attention to such a half-hearted apology? That’s just a waste of time” she said indifferently

Oh? Is she testing my patience? The boy thought as he smirked well, two can play at that game “Well then, I guess I have no choice but to sit next to you until you spare me a glance”

Yes, he is stubborn, and yes, he is determined. The boy loves challenges. Any kind, bring it on.

The girl scoffed, she didn’t believe that this side of Yonghwa still exists. She thought that he had finally matured. So much for growing up she thought

The girl then leaned back comfortably on the couch, not really acknowledging Yonghwas’ presence, since she is pissed at him. The boy shrugged off her behavior and swiped the remote control away from her.

“Yah!” She shouted annoyed

“Say please?” The boy . His face has ‘amused’ written all over it, he is indeed enjoying this.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she immediately hugged her knees and rolled herself into a ball, giving up the remote to him. She knew she wouldn’t be able to steal it away from him. So much for the height difference. She thought reluctantly in her mind.

Whoops, I don’t think she’s in the mood to be fooling around. Yonghwa then stopped and put the remote TV aside as he got off the couch to kneel in front of her.

Shinhye turned her head into another direction to not face him as she stubbornly refuses to forgive his childish behavior.

“Hey” he called out to her “it’s already late, you should go to sleep” He kindly reminded her.

Shinhyes’ expression immediately softened when she heard his caring statement as she turned her head to face him “Arasso, I’ll go and sleep” and sprang up as she walked up the stairs.

Yonghwa had observed her until she reached the second floor and turned to him “Goodnight Yonghwa” She said before disappearing into her room.

Now it’s back to ‘Yonghwa’? He thought I guess she really was half awake when she called me ‘oppa’ the other day he thought in disappointment, because somewhere in the corner of his heart, he really wished for her to call him oppa, for him.

But then… who did she think she was she talking to when she uttered it in that state? Yonghwa cringed at the thought of it and walked back into his room. He already felt jealousy creeping up to him, when he didn’t even know the man she was referring to.  

Then his head started to hurt again Ow… should I just visit the doctor? These headaches are killing me He grumbled as he made his way to sleep Not to mention the pop up randomly too, *sigh* I’ll ask a day off from master tomorrow morning I guess…


"Lee?" Minhyuk asked as he arched a brow

The master just nodded slowly as he remininced to the peaceful times where there were no conflicts between the two families "The only breathing heir of the Lee enterprises , or so now known as 'president'"

"Isn't he only 20 though?" Minhyuk asked

"You know the math" The master said as he looked into him "He was 11 when the car crash had happened. Though he was underaged, he was promoted immediately as president, since the Lees didn't trust their corporation to anyone but family. And the only available person was him"

"master" Minhyuk asked immediately as when he had finished explaining

"Yes?"

"Why can't you convince him that his family's death was not your fault?"

"I don't have a criminal to accuse. The investigation had stopped half way last time, and we couldn't figure out who had cut the wires. There was no supreme suspect. So the higher ups decided to drop the case" and Jung oh Seok was no longer in this world when i intended to investigate further.

Minhyuk just nodded his head slowly and excused himslef to leave. "It's just like grandpa said. Master is trapped in the past. And he couldn't find a way to break free" he thought. but then grinned widely as he thought maybe Yonghwa remembering his forgotten memory might be the breakthrough of masters phase of moving on

"Ah. i'll need grandpas approval for that though" He giggled as he skipped away. Happy from his brilliant idea.


A/N: Does Minhyuk know about Yonghwas past? Oh yes he does! Hahhaa stay tuned for the next chappy~  and sorry for such a short chapter~ my appa is yelling at me for staying at the computer for too long… please understand(^^)’

So then, I shall bid farewell for now, my lovely readers~ I notice that a lot of you are catching on quite quickly, so proud to have you guys as my readers :D

Anyways~ until next time! Toodles~