The Masters Agony

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

Masters eyes had widen at the question of his daughter, but then and swered immediately "She's doing fine" Knowing the most probable reason to why the said man had asked the question.

"Thank goodness, the last time i met her she looked really lifeless" The man accidently blurted out then apologized. The master nodded understandingly as he said "Ani. don't be"  he tells him in a rather down cast tone. Without him knowing, the other party at then end of the line was smiling rather sinisterly when he heard the response.

The two then shared a knowing silence before the other party had decided to end the phone call "So, i guess that's it for now. It was nice talking to you abonim" The other party bid goodbye 

"Hohohoho, it's been a while since you called me that" The man chuckled whole-heartedly before bidding goodbye. As soon as he hung up, bitter sweet feelings had crossed his mind.

Because of the sudden call, the master begun to reminince. To the past far before his wife had deceased, when sebastions wrinkles weren't as much, back to when his hair weren't as grey, back to when there where endless laughters on his backyard, back way back before everything had gone wrong. Until it happened.

It was that year when one by one he had nearly lost everything meanigful to him. First, was his bestfriend, not long after a preiceless old friend, and of all things, it just had to be his loving wife. He remembered everything, his despair, his agony, his dreadful thought of commiting suicide, everything.

He then was surprised by a sudden entrance made by sebastian at the time. "Excuse me Mr.park, i've visited without notice". The man then shook his head and welcomed him warmly as he offered the old man a seat as they started to chat.

"How is your retired life so far sebastian?"

The old man then thought for a moment before he uttered "In one word, peaceful. No excitement or anything" He said as he sighed "I shouldn't have retired so early" he complaint which was then soon followed by a lighthearted chuckle.

"You are welcomed to come back anytime you want" He said with a wide smile.

"Oh really?" he asked in doubt

"Shinhye would be delighted to have you back! remember when she cried endlessly when you retired?" 

Sebastian can only laugh as he remininced back to when his little lady was about 10 years old "Hasn't she already got an invincible butler?" He asked as he arched one of his eyebrows upwards.

The master was then taken a back when sebastian had brought yonghwa into the topic. Being observant as he is, sebastian noticed the moment when he flinched and asked the man who was once his little master. "What's wrong master Myungsoo? why did you flinch when Yonghwa's name was brought up?" 

The man knew Myungsoo well enough to understand his silence. but he needs to know whether the man himself is aware of what he's going through.

The man stared deep into his eyes as he answered "You know very well who he is, don't you sebastian?"

The butler then smiled sad ly when he heard the reply then sighed  "indeed, i do know him." he begun in a rather ditant voice "A little boy stranded on the streets with no past behind him, who you adopted and brought up like your own child"

The master the nodded in agreement as he carried on " Sebastian, remember our arguement that night?"

He inhaled deep ly as he thought "that boy must've called. For him to bring up the past like this..." Sebastian then lifted his head as he tries to remember, and when he did, a clear frown was shoen upon his face. "I do" as silence grew in between the two then looked at each other waiting for the other to start the conversation. Sebastian was the first to start.

"Did you regret your decion from 8 years ago?" the old man asked out of curiosity

"No" the man answered indifferently as he lifted his face "Surely, that was the best decision at the time. That whole year was a complete nightmare" he whispered in a soft shaky voice, but loud enough for sebastian to hear. Clearly, the wounds that were in the masters heart did not heal completely.

"Take it easy Myungsoo" The he uttered in a voice as soothing as possible "It's all over isn't it?"

The man then dropped his head as he helplessly drown himself in deep thought. The old retired butler had given up but then uttered lastly before he stood up "Ah ri is probably worrying over you for the past 8 years now" and opened the door and left. The man is a complete mess right now. Sebastion growled underneath his breath as he walked out and thought "Myungsoo needs to snap out of his misery before he loses more of his prebious ones"

When Sebastian had done so, he had met a pair of loving eyes which he accidently bumped into in the hallway

"Sebastian!" The girl squealed as she gave him the biggest bear hug she had ever given.

The old man looked at her lovingly as he returned the hug "How are you doing, my little lady?"

"Great thanks!" The girl happily chirped and stepped back as she makes some room for sulli to move forward to "This is sulli" She introduced the girl who had been standing shyly behind them for quite a while "She's my best, no... supreme! no wait...ultimate! ultimate friend" She introduced her with pride as she swung her arm across her shoulder to pull her closer for a frendly hug.

 A small image from the past had flashed through Sebastians head when he saw the way Shinhye had introduced him her friends. A cheerful young girl who introduced a dear friend with a wide smile. He can almost picture it and smiled sadly not long after. Seconds later he turned his attention to his little lady who is now doing the very thing that he thought would never happen again.

He then smiled affectionately as he sees his beloved little lady grow up so fast to his knowing "nice to meet you Sulli agaashi" The man bowed humbly. Sulli replied the bow by bowing back to him as she smiled "Same here" then she hesitated a little before uttering out in a small voice "Calling me by my name would be nice"

The old man then smiled knowingly "Arasso Sulli-ssi" And then eyes them both "Now, i should get going before it gets dark"

Sulli had stopped him as she said "oh i can take you home! i have my butler and chaffeur with me so-"

"I appreciate the offer." he had cut her before she could go on "But it would be greatly impolite of me to intrude to a you when we have only just met" When he paused he notice the dissapointment in her eyes then regretted his decision. "But if you insist-"

The gleam in her eyes returned before she called out energetically "Hyun woo!"

seconds later, the young lad had appeared before her, with the other two males closely behind. "ne milady?"

"We will be escorting this wonderful man first before we go home, arasso?"

Judging by the tone  of her voice and her way with words, Hyun woo knows that she's not going to take no for an answer and replied in defeat "As you command" He said humbly as he kindly escorted the two out of the mansion.

As Sebastian looked back at the trio who had escorted him out till the door. He brushed off the negative thughts that he had from before as he gave them a light smile as he thought "I sincerely hope for the best for you my little lady... you too, master Yonghwa" for he had worked long enough in that household to know the living dangers that are threatening it.


A/N: Hello~ well since it's one am over here i won't say much.. kekeke well then, what do you all think of the update? ;)