One Happy Minhyuk Coming Through!

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

Yonghwa then raised his hand and placed it on Shinhyes now damp cheeks. The girl followed the boys hand movement lifelessly until it had made contact with her cheeks, which in her own wild imagination believed that it had just sent a huge jolt of electricity to wake her up.

“O-omo” She yelped in shock “Y-your hands are freezing Yonghwa ya” She said as she sniffed some of her overwhelming snots and went to rub her hands on his in attempt to make them warm.

The boy then chuckled upon the scene and moved closer to give the girl a warm hug instead. Shinhye who didn’t see that coming then froze in her place as she felt a huge warm presence slowly heating up her entire body.

“Yonghwa?”

“Hm?”

“Do still have something to say?” The girl asked worriedly, scared that the boy may be still in a fragile state of mind.

The boy then smiled upon her care and slowly shook his head. “Ani. I’m fine now Shinhye ah” He softly whispered to her.

“Kure?” The girl made sure as she attempted to turn her head and make eye contact with the boy but failed and decided to return the hug instead. “Glad to know you’re ok Yonghwa ya” She said finally with a smile.

Yonghwa smiled in her embrace and thought all thanks to you, my angel.


“Minhyuk?” A soft shivering voice questioned him as soon as he entered the mansion.

The boy scanned the room just as he took off his slippers that he had wore earlier, before smiling upon the worried figure before him.

“Neh master?”

“I-is… our Yonghwa alright?”

The boys smile widened upon the question and then rocked his body from side to side from the happiness that overflows within him. His mind can only flash back to the daring scene between his lady and his beloved hyung. Oh, how long have he waited for this moment?

“M-mwo? Why are you grinning creepily like that?”

“Ah, mian. Did I scare you master?” The boy asked playfully.

“Yah. I’m in the middle of dying of curiosity here, and all you do is give me creepy grins and teasing answers? You’re unbelievable” He hissed as he let out an extravagant sigh.

The boy then laughed out loud at his masters’ reaction to tears. He couldn’t be any more amused. But after a few seconds of laughing he noticed that he was the only one amused here, as he noticed the grim expression on his masters’ face.

“F-forgive… my rude…ness….” he said in between his inconsistent air gasping laughs.

The master then crossed his arms as he glared at Minhyuk who’s currently grasping onto his cramping stomach and uttered “Are you quite done?”

“Neh” he answered the second he had straightened himself up. “And to answer your previous question; Hyung’s doing fine.”

Master Myungsoo then looked at the boy doubtfully as he observed the boys’ facial expression, hoping that he would detect the slightest hint of him lying.

Minhyuk who immediately caught on then continued “Trust me on this master.” He said as he pouted. “Though I am sometimes childish and ridiculously frank, I at least deserve your trust don’t I?”

The master then heaved a deep sigh before looking the boy in the eye and say “I guess you do.”

Minhyuk then smiled contently upon his masters response and continued “So, I’ll be going out in a moment”

“Mboya? Yah Minhyuk! Where do you think you’re going?!”


“Uh shouldn’t we be going in now?” Shinhye finally uttered after spending a good 15 minutes outside the freezing cold weather.

“Mm…” The boy refused as he tightened his hug “Just a little longer…”

The girl heaved a deep sigh as she rolled her eyes and thought Is what you’ve been saying for the past 15 minutes, Yonghwa ah “No. this time, we’re really going in.” She said in between her gritting teeth and slowly attempted to remove his tight grip on her shoulders. “Otherwise, we’ll be frozen popsicles any minute now”

The boy then reluctantly released his hug and slipped his hands in his pockets instead. “Arrasoh. It is freezing cold anyway”

The girl then smiled as they walked in to the mansion only to bump into Minhyuk who was in the midst of walking out.

“Omo!” The girl yelled out from shock as she collided into him.

“Milady!” Minhyuk cried and held her face almost immediately after he had heard her cry “Gwaenchana? Mianhae milady I didn’t-“

“Yah. How long are you planning on holding her face like that?” Yonghwa cut in between the two with an irritated tone.

Minhyuk then released his grip as soon as he made contact with Yonghwas’ threatening ones. “I was just checking whether I scratched her, or something...”

“Yah use your head” He snapped coldly “How could you scratch her when you only bumped into her? It’s not like you brought a sharp object, neither was the crash huge and-“

“Yah Yonghwa” Shinhye halted his never ending blabber with a short and sharp sentence. “He was just worried for me and is being admirably responsible about it. Why are you unreasonably mad at him?”

Yonghwa then paused at her scolding then dropped his head, unable to answer the question she just threw at him. Minhyuk who then understood his hyungs reason for being utterly pissed then snickered as he pushed forward in between them to get out of the mansion, and nudged his hyung slightly along the way.

“I have an appointment to attend to. Since I’ll be back quite late, don’t wait for me and just lock the gates early. I’ll just climb over them later” He said lastly before dashing outside.

“Mboya? Climb? The gates? Is he some kind of ninja?” Shinhye said in bewilderment as she eyed Minhyuk until he was out of site.

“I guess that’s one way to describe him” Yonghwa followed up. And another is that he’s psychic he silently thought to himself when he realized that Minhyuk already knew his feelings that he’s harboring for their lady. "Either way... where is he going at this time? It's almost 7 pm"

"On  a school day" Shinhye followed up "I hope it's for a good cause"


A/N: Where is Minhyuk going in such a rush? Stay tuned for more (possible) updates soon! as always, i hope you all are doing fine and are currently enjoying this chapter! ^^ 

Inputed a lot of YongShin moments here just for you lovely people :)

Anyways, see you all until next time! Anyeong~ <3