King and Queen

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

Shinhye's Point of view:

For some reason the class's population got divided into two. All the Boys are squirming around me, while the girls are all surrounding Yonghwa. I have noticed this recently, but Yonghwa seems to attract a lot of females. And by a lot,  i mean by a LOT. The other day when we went shopping to buy our stationary, a bunch of middle-schoolers surrounded him and kept on going 'oppa~ <3' in a flirty tone.I hate those type of girls the most. Acting all familiar, even though I've never encountered any of them before. But Yonghwa coldly brushed them away and quickly catches up with me.

Don't get me wrong though, i really don't mind if Yonghwa flirts back with them, but he just decides to catch up with me. But then, not only students, he attracts older women as well. Like the cashier who 'accidently' 'touched' Yonghwa's hand when he paid. Puh-lease, it was obvious enough what her real intention is, judging from her 'seductive' expression. Then again, Yonghwa took no notice of that. Sometimes i wonder, is he even aware that he is a 'Lady Magnet'?

Yonghwa's Point of view:

Oh my.. it seems that more pests are bugging milady, more than expected. I took in a deep breath then exhaled deeply

"Omo.... yonghwa ah~ why are you sighing?" said one of the girls, while leaning closer to him

"It seems that my task will be tougher than i thought" he said while leaning on one of his arms and stares at Shinhyes direction

"Omo~ what ta~sk?" Said another seductively

"Ah.. Mianhe, it is something that i cannot discuss openly" he apologized sincerely

"ya~h... wh~yyyy?" they all whine in chorus

Then, i saw one of the pests casually put his arms on milady's shoulder. I quickly look on my table, seeing what is available for me to throw. I spotted my eraser. So quickly i placed it on my thumb horizontally, took aim, then flicked my thumb. 

"Ouch!" that guy groaned in pain

I laughed at his pathetic reaction. Serves you right, i thought sinisterly in my head. How can a nobody like you dare to lie a hand on milady

*the teacher went in*

Okay everyone, take your seats, class is beginning. 

Authors point of view:

The crowd that were surrounding Shinhye and Yonghwa soon dispersed, and the lesson carried on. As the day went on, both Yonghwa and Shinhye stood out by exelling  in every subject, including P.E. 

The two were glued together anytime and anywhere. Whenever you see shinhye, there's always Yonghwa. Lunch, class, even at break time. They are inseparable, and make people wonder what relationship they have.

"Shinhye ssi, you seem to always be around yonghwa ah..." one of the girls on the class finally build up courage to ask

"And?" She asks coldly

"We.. just wanted to know why.. i mean, what is your relationship with Yonghwa is..." she ended her sentence with a fake smile.

It seems that this girl is interested in Yonghwa, gosh can't they be more direct for once? "What does that have to do with you?" let me help her to express her feelings better, after all Yonghwa's really stupid when it comes to these things.

"It's nothing... i...." The girl then blushes in embarrassment.

Yonghwa who sees shinhye acting recklessly quickly cuts in "Um... I'm her cousin! we're distant cousins!" he said in a hurry

"Yah! wh-?!" Yonghwa quickly covers

"Dis- distant cousins?" the girl finally looks at him

"Um! cousins!" Yonghwa nodded

"Ah... i see.. then, no wonder you guys are always together.. well, sorry for interrupting your lunch!" She quickly replied, then joined back to her group. Not long after, you can her squeals from them.

"Yah! what's up with the lie?!" She scolded him

"Shhh! remember, no one can know my real identity."

"Ah... right" Shinhye finally remembered

"Idiot" Yonghwa , and sighed in relief.

"You're the idiot" Shinhye pouted

"Mwo?" he then looked at her while raising one eyebrow

"Don't you even know why that girl questions our relationship?"

He grinned, then said "Of course i do" 

Her eyes widened as she slowly tilted her head to Yonghwa "Then why didn't you respond to her..."

"I prefer girls that are straight forward" he said while leaning back on his chair

"I knew that. That's why..."

"...You tried to help her, but i cut in, right?" he said with a sinister smile

"Y--y-y-you, knew! then how could you!!" Shinhye bickered in embarrassment

"Hahahaha you're such a simpleton, but complicate yourself in expressing yourself * leans closer to her and whispered* milady" Yonghwa knew that Shinhye is easily misunderstood, that's why he always cuts in before the misunderstanding happens.

But, because of Yonghwa's actions Shinhye blushed from ear to ear. After so many years of living together, Yonghwa learned that Shinhye's sensitive spot is her ear. So whenever he whispers to her, she would occassionally blush. Finding it amusing, he would often whenever he feels like it.

Shinhye, who learned aikido from her father, instantly twisted Yonghwa's hand who was leaning against the table. Because she always hated anyone who knew about her sensitive spot, but still teases her there.

"Ouch! Yah! Stop! That hurts!" Yonghwa cried in pain

Shinhye tightens her grip " If you do that again, the one that's going to be twisted is your neck!" she threatened

"Arasso Arasso! just let me go!" Yonghwa begs her

Shinhye then lets him go "Hmph!" then she turned around.

Soon they were both well known for their looks, brains, and family background. Thus gained the nickname the 'King' and 'Queen' among the freshmen. And somewhere among their class mates, a secret admirer stares at Shinhye from the shadows. Waiting the perfect opportunity to become her friend.

 


A/n: okay.. i know i had exams.. but i had free time before i had to go to sleep! so..hehehe hope you guys enjoyed it! please hit the subscribe button if you like the story so far! and comment please! to see how well or bad I'm doing, hehehe. Until next time my lovely readers and subscribers!! (^o^)/