The Day She Fell in Love

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

Shinhye's point of view:

He held my hand, he held my hand, he's holding my hand!! I repeatedly mumbled to myself as i feel my face and chest starting to warm up. Jonghyun swiftly swiped my hand and entangled it with his. I can almost feel every bit of his pulse beating in my grip. Is his heart... probably beating as much as mine?

"No" I mentally scolded myself. Shinhye what on earth are you thinking? As if a guy that you just met will beat this heart this much for you. Hang on, why am i even saying this to myself--

"Shinhye ssi"

"De?" I answered as i looked up to see Jonghyun staring right into my face, causing me to jump. "M-mbo?" I followed up with a shaky voice from embarrassment "is there something on my face?"

Jonghyun chuckled and then shook his head from side to side "I was going to tell you that we've arrived at the reptile section" He explained while gesturing his hand towards the front. there i saw rows of glass cages filled with many different species of reptiles.

My eyes twinkled as i notice these beautiful creatures, and quickly dashed off to the first cage. I saw many different kinds of snakes with beautiful colours and patterns. Those exotic creatures sure hae their ways in climbing trees. thy look so... elegant.

Jonghyuns point of view:

My smile broaden as i obeserved the reptile loving girl. Never have i thought, that a young mistress would love reptiles so much. My first image of her, were her loving panda bears, and that sort. Who would've thought? That the daughter of the renowned mister Park would have... unusual interests.

"Jonghyun ssi, come look! That snake over there is gliding through the pond! It must be a water snake!" She exclaimed loudly with an enegetic smile.

Well duh, what else can it be called? An air snake? I thought in my head. Brushing of my thoughts, I then patched up my usual elegant smile and nodded in agreement of her statement. In these kind of situations, it's better to just leave it to the girl.

"Omo! Those cobra's are fighting against each other!" She then again, randomly exclaimed things out of the blue. "I hope neither of them gets badly hurt..." She continued with a worried expression.

My eyes blinked once before i turned my head towards her, and looked at her with bewildred eyes. Seriously? Worrying over a bunch of slithering reptiles? Now that is just plain weird.

"Yeah, i hope the fight will end without neither of them getting hurt" I stated just to agree with her, then quickly linked my arm with hers and dragged her on to the next cage, like we've spent a good 15 minutes on the snakes, for gods sake. "We should get going, it's going to be late soon" I explained willfully

"De!" She replied back with her cheeks b with light shades of pink

got you

I slyly thought in my head. I guess this is going to be a smooth ride of claiming the Princesses heart, i sneakily thought to myself and grinned.

Yonghwa's point of view:

I paced back and forth the living room for hours now. Where on earth is that babo lady? I can't believe that she has spent a good 5 hours without me by her side, what would i do if she were in danger? Is she eating properly? Did she make sure to drink regurarly and not get dehydrated?

Aish!!! i'm really flustered!Why am i wasting my time here pacing back and for? 

"Hyung!" A familiar squeacky voice called out "What on earth have you been doing for hours in the lobby?"Minhyuk asked while walking up to me "You didn't even have lunch yet, go and eat before your rice hardens from cold" Minhyuk insisted me while tugging onto my shirt while pointing to the dining room.

I Brushed his caring hand off and said "I don't have any appetite right now, i'll heat up the rice myself later on and eat later"

Minhyuk sighed then observed the lobby 'Why is it so quite? now that i notice" he stated while scratching his head 'Did our lady come home from her trip to the zoo yet?"

I shook my head with a frown on my face 'And when she does, she'd going to get a hell lot of my lectures that she hates so much" i continued with an evil grin on my face that even caused Minhyuk to step back a bit

'How cruel of you hyung~" He whined

"Well, it;s her fault for making me worry so much!!' I defended myself

There was a long pause until a wide grin was implanted on Minhyuks face, oh god what is this boy thinking now?

"You sure make a big deal of being worried about her hyung~"

I facepalmed myself while i hear Minhyks annoying comments, before i heard a rang on the bell. She's home. I Sprinted to the front door and abruptyly opened it with a big frown on my face, with my breath ready for a whole load of lecture.

to my surprise, instead of milady, the one who is standing there was Sulli. Her face looked surprised, probably from the abrupty way of opening the front door.

"A-anyongseo" She timidly said

"Anyongseo" I replied back coldly, while i i try to look over her shoulder, and noticed, no one was with Sulli. The horror has realized. "Where is Shinhye?" i asked her quite sternly. I knew i couldn't trust this girl.

"She will be coming home late" She replied with her head dropped down.

"Wae? Why on earth will she be coming late?"

"She met a friend earlier and went on with him, so---"

Before she carried on, i held up my palm, indicating her to stop. "Wait... Hold up... 'him'?"

Sulli nodded slowly then answered "De. It's a boy." Then a long pause, before she went on "Is she not allowed to go with boys?"

My eyes then burned with anger "Of course not." i answered sternly. i grabbed my light cardigan that is hanged on the hanger and asked her "Which zoo?"

"T-The town zoo" She answered back in a staggered voice.

Without even bothering to close the front door, i immediately stormed off to the town zoo.

Sullis point of view:

Oh dear, did i just made a mistake? Should i not have left shinhye alone with Jonghyun? Aigoo what should i do... i'm such a failure as a friend...

"Keichana yo" Minhyuk told me as patted my shoulder to comfort me who were on the verge of tears. "You didn't know, so it's not your fault"

I looked up then felt a tear dropped and went down my face, and as minhyuk saw me, he gave me a shoulder hug and said "There, there... Yonghwa hyung is kind of scary when things get related to Shinhye. I understand why you're so scared"

I took the hug leaned against his broad chest that he offered and whispered "Thank you minhyuk ssi, you're very kind.

Authors Point of view:

Yonghwa ran and ran to the zoo. He looked tike a madman that escaped from the mental hospital if you see his expression when he ran. he ran so fast, that he couldn't possibly have time to catch his breath. He looked like Dash from 'The Incredibles' and Sonic, the mascot of SAGA. He was unvelievable fast.

The guy then forced his way through the zoos entrance without anyone noticing.(Thatwas how fast he really was!) And aimlessly looked at all directions trying to find his lady.

"Where the hell is she?" He bickered while cursing himself for not taking proper care of his lady. 

Yonghwa then ran, ran, and ran, until he came to a stop. He was infront of a gift shop. There he saw Shinhye and Jonghyun, embracing each other while Shinhye was holding onto a soft toy.

And at that moment, Yonhwa felt a piercing pain in his chest, like he had felt awhile ago when he had talked to his master, and he can feel his eyes getting wet. He was hurt.

 


 

 

A/N: Anyongseooo!!!! Hello there my lovely readers! How have you all been lately? Since my head is flowing with the ideas for this story, i'm giving you a quick update! hehe i hope you all liked it!

Speaking of updates, some of you might read my other story that s now in 'hiatus' mode "Wishing Upon A Star". And i want to apologize greatly for that! (TT.TT) I'm really sorry i'm such a failure of an author!! The truth is... im quite stuck in the middle of writing it, and was unable to continue it, until today. However, i promise that the story is not abandoned!! I am working hard on thinking of a good flow of the plot, so please don't abandon and lose hope in it! I noticed some of my regular readers who always comment ont hat story have not been commenting anymore, and that makes me sad (TT.TT) i'm sorry~ You have the right to be mad though! I just hope that you won't hate me-- no you actually have the right tohate me-- argh what am i saying ()-_-)) 

Anyways, enough with my spamming, some of you here most probably find it really annoying (PLease excuse me ^^')

Last but not least!! I would love to welcome our ew subbies! Welcome to the royal family! Awesome having new members everyday :D AND for the upvoters.... i give you my endless thanks!! I'm soo happy when i got upvotes ;A;

Anyways~ Please don't forget to comment as always! I love seeing comments, because i get to know what you guys think! ^^ So now, i am going to shut up now :p Bye bye~ until next time!!