The Boy and The Girl

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

"Oppa?" Shinhye called out in a hushed voice, as she tries to suppress the feelings of agony that is not quietly building up inside her.

The male just lay down silent, not giving her any signs of life.

The girl then began to tear up as she quietly embraced the lifeless boy that seemed fast asleep next to her. Then whispered soothingly "don't leave me.... Not again"

Yonghwa's point of view:

"Moo... Where am I? Why the hell am I in a sunflower field?" the boy questioned as he slowly observed his surroundings, trying to comprehend where he is. "Wait do we even have a sunflower field in our garden? Wait what garden wasn't just beside milady in her bedroom?"

I was then surprised by a sudden greeting from the back of my back and turned around. A pair of children were grinning behind me as they chirped

"found you Yong-Yong~" the two exclaimed in glee leaving me completely utterly confused.

"yong-Yong?"

"You're so bad at hiding aren't you? That's why you always lose!" the annoying brat mocked me, as if I will be tempted to go against a child

"yah... you shouldn't mock yong-Yong like that. What'll we do if he doesn't want to play with us anymore?" the little girl beside him scolded. You go girl

" Arasso, I'll stop. So stop being annoying" the boy bickered at her. Tch jealousy is written all over his face.

"now that's more like it" the girl nodded proudly, like she just rejoiced of the ending of world war 2. The girl then yawned and lied down on the grass fields which somehow encouraged the boy and I to lie down next to her as well

"I'm sleepy" the girl mumbled which caused me and the other boy to chuckle. What a flat out honest girl.

The boy then turned to face her and offered her a smile "do you want me to sing you a lullaby?"

It was for a brief moment, but I saw 'love' vibe streaming out from the two. It was really sweet of these children to bear such pure and innocent feelings. I hope that they would treasure this, not so sure why I feel this way though.

The girl nodded in agreement before eyeing me as well "would you Yong?" she asked curiously

I nodded in agreement before I finally realized, I was a boy too. Like, 9 years younger. “What the hell?"

And just like that. I woke up. What in the world.

When I woke up, I feel that my head was wrapped in some kind of soft fabric. What in the world? I then turned my head to the side as my eyes literally popped out from shock.

I am literally staring straight into what I have now discovered, my lady's..... Well how impolite of me to say such words so I'll stay silent for now.

However, I have to break away from her. Who knows what master will do to me if he discovers us on the same bed. Cuddling. Oh great lord, he would skin me alive, and then feed me to the hounds in hell.

I then gently moved her hand that is now wrapping me head as well as shuffling quietly back so that I would be able to break free from her. Quietly now Yonghwa, you wouldn't want to wake her up and cause uproar, or it'll be the end of you.

To my delightful surprise though, I may have shuffled just a bit too much to have gracefully fall flat on my back on to the marble floor. God have mercy in me, I have not done anything which deserved this treatment.

Though I am scared that she might wake up, I took a peek at her. I sighed. Thank god she's quite a heavy sleeper. I then reached her forehead to check her temperature, it seems like the fever had subsided.

I looked around the room to find a wet towel dangling on her study chair. Mystery solved, she must've slept in without drying her hair, no wonder she caught a cold.

As I was about to leave, her bedroom door creaked open and let's in a familiar figure enter her room. It was Sulli.

"anyeong" she greeted me with her softest tone, afraid that she might disturb Shinhyes’ sleep. "Is it okay for me to come in?"

I smiled at her,happy to know that milady had gained some caring friends at school. "Sure no problem. As long as you're quiet it should be alright"

"how is she doing?" the girl asked worriedly as she quietly shut the door behind her

"She's getting better. At least her fever is gone"

The petite girl sighed in relief as she looked at Shinhye lovingly before she sits on the chair next to her bed. "I'll stay until she wakes up" the girl declared "is that alright?"

I gave her a light smile before heading out of the room "make yourself at home" then left them quietly to their quality time.

Shinhye’s point of view:

I feel slightly light headed when I was literally in between awake and asleep. Many images passed by that I couldn’t tell which is real and which is not. In the back of my mind I remembered a figure of boy who always stood by me whenever I felt lonely.

When I was younger Appa and omma would often go off to trips, so I would be often left behind during school days. The boy, who apparently always comes by our house to cheer me up, like a guardian angel, would always sing me a sweet lullaby.

Ah… it looks like, at some point in my life I’ve already forgotten about him. My guardian angel, where have you gone? Then moments later, I can feel my warm tears sliding down my cheek.

Then suddenly out of nowhere,

“Shinhye...” A soft voice whispered, making me go back to reality. When I carefully opened my eyes, this figure then immediately embraced me into a bear hug. From the way this person hugs me, I can tell even without looking.

“Sulli?”

“Omo thank goodness you’re awake! You being absent worried me sick!” the little girl whimpered

I chuckled as I lightly ruffled her hair as I replied “Biyane… I should’ve taken better care of myself”

Author’s point of view:

While the two ladies were having their best friend quality time, the boys downstairs anxiously waited for any news on Shinhye. (Kekeke they still didn’t know she already woke up)

“Hyung, are there any news on our lady?” Minhyuk asked for the nth time as he paced back and forth the hallway, impatient of any news on his beloved lady

“You guys are really making such a big deal out of a cold, I just don’t understand you” Hyuu won snapped at Minhyuk. Who is now rather irritated to have to deal with this kind of guy the whole day.

Yonghwa chuckled as he heard Hyuu wons complains of having to deal with such an annoying brat who wouldn’t keep his mouth shut for the whole day. Not to mention he still has to cope up with him, since his lady insists to visit Shinhye.

“Still, it’s really nice of you to take care of him while I wasn’t there” Yonghwa thanked the other butler, who is now looking at him with disgust

“What happened to you?” Hyuu won asked in suspicion “Why are you suddenly being nice to me?”

“Oh don’t mind him” Mihyuk commented as soon as he snapped out of his whiny attitude “He’s probably had a good day with our lady today” He then ended his remark with a smirk.

Then Hyuuwon smirked knowingly as he lightly chuckled “Oh? There’s romance between you two?” the boy snickered.

“Yah” Yonghwa glared at the two as they continued their snickering.

However, when Yonghwa observed the two childish boys, he started to remember that dream again. The two children from his dream before…

But then, when Yonghwa tried to remember and picture them harder, his head began to ache. “Maybe I shouldn’t look too deep into this,” He stopped and thought “It might be just a silly dream” He thought to himself. But imagining him to faint back there with his lady, he knew this wasn’t some dream.

However, the boy was a little scared to look further into this. He’s afraid, of discovering something that maybe should be left undiscovered.

Minhyuk noticed the slight weariness in Yonghwas face at the moment and asked "Hyung, gwaenchana? You looked like you were about to faint" He pointed out in worry.

Yonghwa was amazed by his observant skills that he just had to reward him with a pat "You two want some coffee? we can drink some while we wait for the ladies to come down" the two other males nodded in agreement as they tailed yonghwa to the kitchen

"Hyungs coffees are the best" Minhyuk qhispered to Hyuu won

"heeh?" Hyuu won replied unconsiously "Is that so?" and followed the guy to the kitchen.

meanwhile in masters study room:

The old fashioned house phone rang loudly in masters study room just a few moments after Sulli and Hyuu won had intruded on their property. the master then picked it up like any other day with a cheerful voice to greet the other party at the other end of the line.

"yeoboseyo?" he greeted warmly

"Yeaoboseyo ahjussi" The other party greeted calmly from the other side of the line "How are you?"

"Omo?" the masters eyes widened when he had noticed the owner of the voice "I've been well." he answered as followed up by his signature laugh  "How about you? it's been quite a while hasn't it?"

The voice from the other line chuckled as he replied "I'm doing fine." then he paused a bit before he hesitantly asked "How's Shinhye doing?"


A/N: anddddd BAAAAAAM another character entered the story, kekekeeke any guesses who it is? hahaha well, it looks like it'll take a while for both Yonghwa and Shinhye to remember their erased chilhood memories~ bear with me, i swear i will make it worth the wait! (maybe, most likely,  but i'll try my hardest!!! promise!!)

You know... i dunno when i'll be updating again, so i'm using up all my freetime for you peeps :3 (Cau'se you're all so friggin awesomee) so here i am, updating, day after day.

And i want you all to know, how wide my grin would be whenever i see your comments (probably this long (^------------------------^)). They're all so heartwarming. I can feel the love people! and its very much appreciated :)

and really for people who upvoted and subscribed... i feel this warm feeling in my chest that i can't even explain, you're all so generous!! xD

So then now, this noisy authornim will shut up and pray for all of your happiness :D anywaysss hope you enjoyed the update people! and until next time!

Btw, i've been looking for people who probably want to do a poster for me? someone? anyone? i dunno how to make one so yeah... hahaha. i've always wanted a poster for this fic so yeah... hohoho i dunno how to request to a shop (cause i'm just that dumb and clueless, LOL)  if you're interested just send me a private message and i'll definitely answer! :)