Jealous Yonghwa is Jealous

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

Minhyuk stepped out to give Yonghwa more privacy to pour all his heart on to Shinhye. For the past hour, Shinhye had been hugging the boy with love and care as she did all she could to assure the lad that he’s not alone.

When Yonghwa finally calmed down, he lifted up his head that had been resting on Shinhye shoulder and faced the girl with damp swollen eyes. A sight that indeed breaks Shinhyes heart.

“Yonghwa?”

“Hm?” he boy answered weakly as he looked at her blankly

“Do you mind telling me, why you’re crying?”

The boy closed his eyes as he thought deeply “I’m just confused and scared, because there are so many things that I don’t understand” He recited then paused as he chuckled “I guess I am being over-dramatic, to cry over such things-“

Shinhye cupped his face as she sternly stared at him “Never take lightly of what’s hurting you Yonghwa” She scolded. Yonghwa looked at her in surprise, not being able to say anything and then she continued. “Learn to accept the things and understand them, when they ever come back to you” She said as she smiled, “That way you’ll embrace your fears and confusions, and hopefully get a silver lining out if it”

When Yonghwa had heard her consoling him, his heart is so moved, that he had unconsciously held her hand that is now cupping his face, and gently rubbed his thumbs on them as he smiled gratefully “ Being all mature now, aren’t you? Little princess?”

The girl pulled her hands away from him as she backed away, still not believing that he can still in such a state. “G-get some rest” she stuttered and shuffled back and grabbed onto to door knob, hastily walking away.

The boy chuckled as he stared onto the now closed door. “What will I do without you?” And leaned back onto his bed as he thought Agreeing to masters’ deal was the best decision I made. He thought, since that was the very reason he had met her in the first place.


As Shinhye trotted back to her room she held onto her now throbbing chest as she panted from nervousness. What on earth did he just do to me? Then ran to a sharp corner, bumping into another figure.

“Ouch” The two groaned as they held onto their aching forehead, due to the collision.

“Minhyuk?”

“Milady?”

“What are you doing so late? Go and get some sleep!” Shinhye scolded at the now puppy-like boy whose hanging his tail low.

“I’m just so worried about hyung” He mumbled

The girls’ heart softened immediately when he saw the sincere emotions from him and gave him a light pat on the head “He should be fine now. So get some sleep, hmmmm?” The girl pleaded when she noticed his tired red eyes.

He pouted and let out a slow understanding nod, “Arassoh~” He replied with a yawn.

The girl smiled as she is content with his answer and chirped, “Atta boy!” before giving him a goodnight hug “Now I’ll just be returning back to my room and get some sleep myself” and trotted back to her room.

The boy nodded understandingly before waving at her disappearing figure “Sweet dreams Lady Shinhye! Don’t let the bed bugs bite!!”


The very next morning, everyone had returned to the dining table, including Master Myungsoo. When Shinhye saw her father sitting peacefully on the dining table she was more than happy.

The girls’ eyes twinkled as she sprinted down the stairs, not caring for the possibility of her tripping and rolling down, and then finally threw herself onto her fathers’ open arms. The little father-daughter reunion left the maids and Minhyuk chuckle in bliss, as it is a rather touching scene.

“Appa~ Where have you been?” The girl asked gleefully

“Omo? Did you miss me already? It’s only been two days, my princess” The old man chuckled as he gently rocked her back and forth in his arms. “But I miss you too” he admitted with a fatherly smile on his face.

“Yah. Stop changing the topic, I was asking you where you’ve been!” The girl bickered, since she’s a little too smart for her father to outsmart.

“Didn’t I already tell you?” a voice uttered, interrupting the heart-touching reunion. “He went to the hospital for a check-up, you pea brain” he continued to mock her playfully, with a smirk.

The girl swiped her head to the source of the voice as she growled “Back to the annoying, arrogant, shameless butler I see” She mocked him back, taunting him.

“Your one and only” He bowed dramatically, earning light chuckles from across the room.

“Just get over here and eat, you look like a freakin skeleton” She hissed at him half-heartedly as she lets go off her hug from her father then looked at Minhyuk who is about just as thin “The same goes for you Minhyuk” She then scolded, earning a whole-hearted laugh from him.

“Arassoh milady~” He chirped with glowing smiles and happily chomped down his food.

The three then gobbled up their food like wild animals as they were approaching their ‘late’ departure time. As soon as they put their eating utensils in the sink they all rushed and did one last minute check of their uniform before heading out.

 The master led them to the door and sent them off with an energetic smile. “Be careful on your way to school! Don’t cross the street without looking left and right!” He reminded them as they waved back to him.

“We’ll be sure to do that!” Shinhye shouted back as they were already quite far from the mansion “Make sure to take plenty of rest appa!” She finally said before making a 180 degree turn and hurried off to catch up with Minhyuk and Yonghwa.

“I’ll do that!!” he shouted lastly before letting out a wide smile.

The three fast-walked to school and made sure to stay safe on the way like their master had instructed.

“Minhyuk” Yonghwa called out while looking at his metallic wristwatch, like those in mission impossible “I guess we need to step on the gas”

Minhyuk nodded understandingly as he scoped Shinhye up in his arms while he uttered “Excuse me, milady”

Shinhye’s eyes widened as her hands automatically circled around Minhyuks neck. “Mbo ya? What’s with the sudden-“

Before she can even finish her sentence, Minhyuk and Yonghwa dashed full speed ahead as they sprinted their way to school. As much as Yonghwa wanted to carry her himself, he had to admit, running for the next kilometer while carrying her would be hard for him.

“I’m letting you carry her, since I trust you’re well built” He mumbled as he recalled Minhyuks’ intense training back in Japan and silently swore himself that he’ll train his body soon.

The three safely made it into school 5 minutes before the last bell. Minhyuk let Shinhye down gently at the gates, earning shrieking squeals from the school grounds. The two just rolled their eyes nonchalantly as they laughed while Yonghwa just grumbled.

“Alright, class will start in 5 minutes, we should get going” he uttered sharply as he held onto Shinhyes’ wrist.

The girl followed him to class as she waved Minhyuk goodbye.

That hyung is such a jealousy-poo he thought as he shook his head.

Yonghwa marched up to class, still holding Shinhye in his hand without caring the others views. Shinhye looked at her surroundings carefully and saw few girls throwing dagger-like glares and shrugged Yonghwa really should consider his fangirls feelings She thought then sighed.

As soon as they entered, exact same stares filled the room.

“I knew it” One of the boys whispered sadly with others agreeing sullenly

“I thought they were cousins?!” A girl uttered.

“May be distant cousins?” The other commented, making the gang sobbing silently in their seats.

Shinhye held Yonghwas’ hand with her other hand as she gently removed his hand from hers, not wanting to hurt the boy. Yonghwa then eyed her when she begun announcing. “It’s not what it looks like” Then walked to her seat, unpacking her bag.

Yonghwa just scoffed as he strode to his desk and sat comfortably as he pulled out his ipod and earphones to listen to music. Several relieved sighs were heard, even some cheers after hearing upon Shinhye’s announcement. Yonghwa ignored those reactions and just eyed his lady lovingly whilst listening to his music when suddenly a sudden appearance had the whole class turn to statue.

Yonghwa noticed Shinhye getting all tensed up when she saw something or someone, entering the classroom and got curious. He then followed her line of sight until he landed onto a flower boy that he had never seen before.

His eyebrows crunched together in the middle as he noticed the boy walking pass by the front seats and sat right beside her. He then turned to his side to ask his neighboring seatmate “Isn’t that Jae hee’s seat?” He asked

His seat mate just shook his head slowly and whispered “Was” Then eyed the new face as he spoke “The new guy basically kicked him off his seat, he insisted to sit next to Shinhye for some reason or another”

Yonghwa nodded to thank him for the info and threw back his eyes onto the so-called ‘New face’ Shinhye never mentioned anything about a new student. I wonder if she forgot to tell me. He thought.

Just seconds later class begun, so Yonghwa was forced to pay attention.

Jungshin being smart as he is couldn’t care less about the lesson and decided to turn his head to face Shinhye. He traced her facial features from her round long-lashed eyelashes to her cute button nose and red cherry lips. She’s quite a beauty, no wonder my late brother fancies her. He thought silently.

Shinhye noticed his stare and find it hard to concentrate and decided to turn to him and said “I would appreciate it if you can just quit staring” Earning a rather mocking chuckle from him.

The boy then leaned closer as he whispered “You should consider yourself lucky for not remembering anything” Then pulled back as he pretended to pay attention to the lesson. He’s enjoying confusing the girl.

Not remembering?

Well, Yonghwa saw that little interaction alright. And he’s already fuming with anger.

Hohoho it seems like she’s gotten quite close with this new face, hm? He thought in his head. The boy swore that he’ll find out about his motives and real intentions soon. And probably confront the guy if stealing Shinhye is what he wants.

Jungshin on the other hand, just sat back and enjoyed Shinhye’s puzzled face, as he remembered when he used to do that to her all the time as a child. She really hasn’t changed that much from her child self. Then smiled sadly, Myunsoo must’ve erased her memories already and then his expression began to turn dark.

So he thinks that by forgetting everything will be alright? He thought in fury Then I’ll just shown him how that kind of resolution will just crumble into pieces right in front of his very eyes.


A/N: Anyeong~ So... Jungshin is not a really bad guy huh? doesn't he remind you of a specific person?? ^^

Anyways~ that's it for now! until next time! XD