Plan B

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

Minhyuk then gasped when he heard masters’ last sentence. So master knew? He thought restlessly then bursts out into laughter. I guess the only people who are oblivious of this pink atmosphere is you and our lady hyung~

“I-“ Yonghwa begun as he flushed again from embarrassment “I don’t know what to say. I mean… wasn’t I put on the task to look out for her to find her boyfriend/husband-to-be?”

“If you didn’t notice your feelings now that may be the case” The master carried on “but now” He continued as he grinned at him “Since a certain someone is able to notice his feelings we should move on to plan B”

“P-Plan B?” Yonghwa questioned, slightly stuttered.

“Getting you to suit up with the upper class” He said firmly as he clapped his hands, with the other maids suddenly rushing in to the room, followed by a stumbling Minhyuk who was pushed forward by the maids’ entrance.

“Upper class…” Yonghwa paused trying to digest the information that was just thrown at him. And when it finally hit him, shock was the only feeling he could feel “Me?!”

“If it’s you, it shouldn’t be a problem. You’re a fast learner aren’t you?” His master said lightly as he eyed Minhyuk who is now helplessly sitting on the floor “Isn’t he, Minhyuk?”

“Well” Minhyuk said as he stood up and brushed off the dust on his pants “It’s not impossible”

“That’s not what I am worried about, it’s-“

The master then gave him a look, which was enough to shut him up. Then said calmly “Every choice has its consequences Yong” He explained. “Now go on then, there tons of lessons to be learned”

A familiar figure then made its way in, which caused a smile on the masters face “Isn’t there Sebastian?”

“Indeed master, indeed”

Yonghwa bowed at the older male in respect as he made his entrance before asking “Have you been well?”

“Well, old age has certainly caught up with me, knowing my pained joints and scrawny body” He said with ease followed by slight laughter. “However, when I found out about the news I was overjoyed! I knew that chemistry would build up between you and my little lady from the moment I set eyes on you!”

“Ehem” The master interrupted “Now, since your instructor has arrived, you may start your private lessons”

“What?”

“Etiques, history, management, economics, sociology and all of the things that you are required to know, will be taught by Sebastian” The master said while gesturing to the said man. Yonghwa froze in place as he tries to process what’s going on, though usually he doesn’t need to

Poor hyung, he must’ve had a short circuit. Minhyuk sympathizes with his hyung.

 “Go on now, waste no time” The master finally continued, impatient of waiting for Yonghwa to actually connect to his surroundings.

The boy snapped out of his thoughts when a pair of hands grabbed onto his hand “Come this way now, let us proceed to your study room”

They even prepared a study room?! Minhyuk wailed mentally Master is no joke, he calculated every possible future.

“Minhyuk”

“De?” Minhyuk responded rather

“From here onwards, you’ll be Shinhyes’ temporary personal butler.” Master commanded with a rather serious face “her security solely rests upon you now. Since Yonghwa will be focusing on his lessons and school”

“Understood” Minhyuk replied as he bowed humbly before leaving the room.

Meanwhile in shinhyes’ bedroom

The girl then lied restlessly on her bed after she had washed up. She is far too concerned about Yonghwa, who she had heard nothing of for about a whole hour now.

Why did appa call him to his study room? On top of that, his tone sounded really cold too! The girl thought restlessly as she sat up straight, finally giving up on her early sleep Omo…. Is he planning on punishing Yonghwa for bringing me home late? But it’s my fault! He doesn’t deserve to be punished for doing me a favor! This isn’t right, I must-

As she stood up with her mind set to justify things and save her butler, a knock was heard on her door.

“D-De?” she replied in surprise, she didn’t expect any company, unless… She then dashed towards her door and quickly unlocked it, hoping to find the figure that had her worried sick all hour long

“Yong-Oh….”

To her disappointment though, Minhyuk was the one who had knocked. “Um… did I disappoint you?” Minhyuk asked in a rather sad tone.

“A-ani… it’s just-“ She replied hesitantly as she studied her surroundings

“You’re worried about hyung, aren’t you?” Minhyuk asked in a rather playful tone

“Is he okay Minhyuk?” she instinctively asked

Minhyuk just answered her with a nod. Though that alone, was enough to release her worries. As soon as she sighed in relief another question pops out of her head “Where is he?”

“About that…” Minhyuk began but was then soon interrupted by a man standing next to him

“Yonghwa will be quite busy for a while”

“Appa!” She exclaimed in shock “Where is he? Where is Yong-“

He father held her head firmly until she calmed down, and softly ruffled her soft hair as he smiled “Why are you questioning me as if I am some kind of kidnapper?” he asked with a rather harsh tone, and then sighed “Don’t worry, I didn’t do-whatever your head tells you what I did to him” since you’ve been giving me a hateful glare…

“Then tell me where he is” She demanded quite stubbornly

The master and Minhyuk were quite surprised by her reaction and can’t help but grin from ear to ear.

 Hyung, if only you can witness this right now… Minhyuk thought eerily in his mind

“Now, now, let’s not haste and-“

Shinhye growled under her breath as she heard her appa making more excuses to not see him. She is far too tired to listen to them though, so she decided to end there and then

“Appa I hate you!” Shinhye wailed before she slams the door.

Master and Minhyuk froze in place. The master who then developed a dark aura and expression around him made Minhyuk shivered down to his spine.

This doesn’t look so good The boy cried mentally

“PARK SHIN HYE, YOUNG LADY, WHERE ARE THE MANNERS THAT ME AND YOUR MOTHER HAVE TAUGHT YOU GONE TO? WHAT A DISGRACEFUL ACT THAT YOU’VE JUST DISPLAYED HERE, OH YOU BETTER COME OUT OF HERE THIS INS-“

A warm pair of hands then held the master by the shoulder which had caused his to stop and turn around “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! CAN’T YOU SEE THAT-Oh Yonghwa? What are you-“

“Yonghwa?!” She blasted her door open when she heard the said name and sobbed in relief “You’re okay!!” She then ran to him as she hugged him. Causing a rather awkward scene, considering the master and Minhyuk are in the picture.

“Mi-“  Yonghwa began, but then was soon cut off by his now sobbing lady who’s not giving him a chance to go on.

“I’m so glad you’re okay! I wouldn’t be fair if appa punished you just because-“ Shinhye began but then was stopped when Yonghwa covered , considering that both Minhyuk and Yonghwa had lied to their master about the truth of why the two of them came home late.

“Ah! It’s okay, our little tea time in the café didn’t upset your father in the slightest!”He said panicky, knowing that the master is now watching closely of his every move, now that he is one of Shinhyes’ fiancé candidates.

Shinhye paused for a second and finally gets it that the two had lied to his father about what really happened. Though she understood she felt guilt at the same time for lying to her father.

“Is that so?” She then pouted rather disappointed in herself

It’s as if telepathy had been going on between them, Yonghwa also understood the meaning of her pout, and felt disappointed in himself as well. There’s no turning back though, if he were to explain the real situation, it would put Minhyuk in a bad picture as well.

“Master” Minhyuk begun “I would like to apologize for something”

“Oh? Then what is it?” He looked at Minhyuk in question

The two realized what he has to say and blocked him “NO!” The two shouted. How can I ever let my dongsaeng carry responsibility by himself?

No, I can’t let Minhyuk confess all alone

Yonghwa and Shinhye then gulped down before finally blurting out “we have something to apologize for”

 

As they finished explaining the whole situation, leaving out the part of Jonghyun being her crush their master let out a long sigh. “Why are you guys making such a big deal out of this?”

The three were then shocked to hear such a response coming from him, but still continued to listen “If I were to choose, which crime is greater, I would say your decision of lying to me is a bigger crime” he reasoned with them.

“Friends comforting one another, that’s not a crime” The master continued before looking at Yonghwa “Though it would be a different story if the tittles were changed between a lady and butler of the park household.” The master explained rather coldly, leaving the two stiffen “That is why, I am hiding your status in school in the first place, so people will not be little you, Yonghwa. If people were to know how low you are in status in comparison to most of the students there, forget the students, even the teachers won’t respect you. Even if you were to excel in your studies”

He stated the truth though. He didn’t sugar coat his words, because he wanted to indirectly tell Yonghwa what was coming, if his identity were to come under the light.

“That’s the kind of world that we’re living in, liking it or not” he said lastly before he turned his back on the three. “Get some rest all of you, school still goes on tomorrow” Then left them.

Minhyuk looked at his hyung who is now engulfed in a rather complicated emotion. The boy then called out “Hyung, I’ll be going first” He chirped as he waltzed away

“Yonghwa…” Shinhye called out softly, snapping him out of his daze “Are you okay?”

The guy then smiled at her softly before ruffling her hair “I’m alright. Thanks for your concern”

“Appa really did something to you, didn’t he?” She said in doubt

The boy smiled at her, happy that his lady was concerned for him “If anything, he gave me support” He stated, leaving her utterly clueless. The boy then laughed as he studied her dumbfound expression before planting a kiss on her forehead “You really are adorable”

Shinhye then blushed as she bickered uncontrollably “Y-Yah! Just because I worry over you doesn’t mean you get to do everything as you please you-Byuntae butler!!!”

Laughter echoed in the mansion as the two continued to fool around, and clearly the master who is sleeping on the same floor can hear everything clearly “Did I really make the right decision to let him have a chance?” he master cried silently on his arm chair as he sits down with Sebastian for a small chat

“The boy is bright. You didn’t make the wrong decision at all” Sebastian commented, “he reminded me of you and lady park when you were about their age, always bickering and teasing each other wherever you are” Sebastian laughed as master followed up his laughter rather awkwardly

“Though I have to admit” Sebastian continued “he is far too bright”

“Excuse me?”

“That boy, are you sure he hasn’t learned management and marketing before?”

“Well, he is in high school. As far as I am concerned, high school hasn’t taught management nor marketing. That’s way too difficult”

Sebastian hm-ed. “Something isn’t right. He knows all the fundamentals like the back of his hand” he thought. “But it may be just because he’s really smart. We really just started so I can’t judge. I’ll wait until my suspicions really reached its peak” He silently thought in his head

Meanwhile in front of Shinhye’s room

“Well then, we really should sleep” Yonghwa finally gave up with teasing her, and was ready to go for bed.

“Okay” The girl agreed as she starts to feel sleepy too “good night oppa”

Yonghwa stiffened as he heard as he heard the way she called him Oppa?

“Ah! Sorry, I was blabbering jibberish” She said in a rather embarrassed tone. “Haha… goodnight” She hurriedly went inside.

Did she just call me oppa?


A/N: hello peeeps~ yes you are not dreaming! it is... *Drumroll* A double update!! Surprise!! *Pops confetti*

I just feel so guilty for updating randomly and rarely that i just had to do this once in a while... so there you are! i hope you liked the update! kekeke i noticed Shinhyes' dad received lots of love! so he's here to say thanks!

coughs to warm up his throat as he stares firmly to the wonderful readers who have stayed with this fic and then smiles as he begun"To dear readers, i thank you for all your support and-"

Okay that's enough ahjussi! come back later in the next chappy~ *Kicks him away* kekeke omy lord i'm so hyper i don't know what's gotten into me O.O

Anyways~ i hope you all liked the surprise! and have a lovely day my lovely readers!! love you all!! XD

P.S!!! her first love will come out eventually, but he will not come yet... hahhaa. sorry i guess i made a mistake, i did mention a sunbae in the previous chapter as her first love didn't i? that wasn't her first love, kekeke just letting you know. Sorry i made a big mistake DX  (I really did thought i included him, but it looks like i didn't TT_TT) Don't worry, he'll appear i promise!!