Take Care of Her For Me

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

“Milady, we should be heading back soon” Hyun woo reminded her for the 6th time since the last bell rang.

“But we can’t just leave a sick person like this all alone.”She insisted “What will become of him if he wakes up?” She then paused and continued in a much more hushed voice “He looked like… he was in such great pain before”

Hyunwoo sighed heavily as he obediently listens to his lady and gave up on convincing her to return to class. All he could do now is to just sit by her quietly, until the school nurse decides to show up.

The two had sat in silence until a faint presence had alerted the boy. Beaming, he then stood up to check for the new visitor that would then allow them to finally return to class.

But before he could hold the infirmary’s doorknob, the door had already swung open, causing it to slam right onto his perfectly shocked face.

“Ouch!!” He shrieked in pain as he retorted back wimpy.

Sulli stood up abruptly upon hearing the painful cry of her butler and immediately rushed towards his side.

“Gwaenchana?” The girl questioned him with concern.

The boy looked up as he held his bright reddish-purple nose and gave her a forced smile, then immediately turned to the apologetic entering figure.

“Mianhae Hyun woo ah… it didn’t come across me that there would be anyone here” Shinhye apologized earnestly with a light bow and regretful eyes.

“Ani, don’t worry about it. I’ve dealt with worse pains” He said as he averted his gaze towards Yonghwa’s laid body “Here to visit?”

The girl nodded slowly as she turned her attention towards the said man “Is he alright?”

Sulli who had been tending to Hyunwoo’s bruise had finally lifted her head and answered Shinhye “Earlier when Minhyuk was here, he had woken up abruptly and…”

“And?”

“Started crying” the girl uttered with downcast eyes. “He looked like he was in unbearable pain” she then carried on with a rather hoarse voice. She was holding back the tears threatening to fall any moment for remembering the painful sight of the Yonghwa she had never seen before.

Hyunwoo held the girls hand assuringly then stared back at Shinhye. “For now, Minhyuk has put him to sleep. He hasn’t woken up ever since” The boy explained as he guided Sulli to stand up.

“We should get going. Classes probably had started ages ago” The boy reasoned as he dragged the weak girl towards the infirmary door. “Please take care of him, Lady Shinhye”

Shinhye smiled weakly at the retorting couple and turned her attention back to Yonghwa as soon as they had left.

A painful sigh was her first action upon the sleeping boy, sad to witness her usual playful and energetic butler lying lifelessly on the pale white sheet bed. What happened to you, Yonghwa-ah? She had asked him in her mind.

She then pulled a chair and sat by him as she carefully and gently placed her hand on his, and slowly massaged it. As she did, her eyes then wondered on his facial features. His round yet slightly slanted downward eyes, his small and slender pointed nose, red full lips and his sharp and firm jaw line.

“What beautiful, yet manly features you have Yonghwa yah” She muttered silently to herself as she continued to admire those handsome features of his. However not long after, her eyebrows furrowed upon his frown, scrunched nose and furrowed eyebrows. Cold sweat had yet again streamed down his face, and his fair skin had turned pale.

Is he having a nightmare? The girl thought worriedly and clenched her hand that is holding his tighter.

Seconds after she had done that, the boy stopped. Thank god she thought.

But her relief was soon washed down the drain when Yonghwa’s dry pale lips had trembled viciously as small incomprehensive words had escaped his mouth. Her eyes then became glossy upon hearing it.

“..a…ppa…om..ma..”

Though his voice was weak as a whisper Shinhye can perfectly tell what he had uttered continuously and repeatedly for more than five minutes. Her longest and most painful 5 minutes of her life.

“I’m here…” She mustered the courage to finally let out those words softly, as tears streamed down her rosy cheeks. “I’m here”

-Yonghwa’s dream-

“Andwe andwe andwe!! APPA!!! UMMA!!!” His shrieking cry had echoed throughout the borderless dream. Just as the buildings collapsed, his vision had blurred, and everything had fallen silent.

Moments later, it was only Yonghwa all alone standing in the middle of the darkness with no one around. Little Yonghwa then slowly opened his closed eyes and turned his head from side to side, inspecting his surroundings.

He turned his head to the side, it was pure darkness. And it was no different with the other side as well. Suddenly, his legs had lost all their strength and betrayed him. As Yonghwa fell to the ground, more images flashed into his empty mind. His home, his family, the kind butlers and maids that had long served the family, all happy together in one big picture, until flames had sparked and burned that picture to ashes.

His wonderful life in that one picture, burned, thrown away, and forgotten.

Appa…. Umma…. The little boy cried as he hugged his folded knees close to his chest. Don’t leave me alone, appa…umma

Just then, a dim light had shine in the distance, along with a warm and comforting voice

“Yong-Yong…” The voice whispered softly “Come and play Yong-Yong!”

The little boy then lifted up his head slowly as his eyes collided with the bright light, showing 3 other figures standing before him, with one of them standing closest to him and squatted down to meet his eye level and extended his hand.

“Come Yong-Yong” The figure called as he moved his hands slightly, telling him to take his hand “Let’s go out and play neh?”

The boy didn’t answer the boy and just turned his head to the side as an indication of refusing his offer. Yonghwa was being stubborn.

“You’re strong aren’t youYong-Yong?” The boy asked for the third time, and finally earned Yonghwas attention. The boy then smiled.

He then pulled his hand and made Yonghwa stand up, the little Yonghwa then transformed back into the 18 year old Yonghwa, who is now staring back into the 10 year old kid who is left alone out of the three who had stood before him.

“See? It’s not that hard now is it?” The boy grinned from ear to ear as Yonghwa stared back at him in confusion. “Yong-Yong is strong, so remembering a painful past is no biggie for him right?”

“Who… are you?” Yonghwa finally spoke after staring into the stranger for the longest time.

The boy who had grinned and talked to him playfully then fell silent and gave him a sad smile. “Wae? Are you really that curious Yong?”

“You act as if we’ve known each other for a long time” He said rather monotonously

The boy the laughed out loud upon his comment, much to Yonghwa’s surprise, to the point that he had held his stomach and cried out how much his stomach had hurt from laughing. “I… don’t know what to feel or say after hearing such a statement” The boy finally spoke after his laughter had died down.

Yonghwa isn’t amused at all and kept his usual poker face mask on. The boy, after knowing him so well, immediately realized and stopped.

“Mianhae Yong-Yong. I’ll answer your question properly now.” The boy said after regaining his composure. “I am anything but an illusion of your dreams. I…” the boy started then paused slightly, searching for the right words.

“A friend?” Yonghwa finished the sentence for him.

The boys head immediately turned to him then offered him a smile. “Take care of Shinhye for me will you?” He said finally before a huge amount of light had collided with Yonghwa’s eyes once again causing him to lose sight of him, and had slowly gained Yonghwa back his consciousness.


The boy groaned slightly as he tossed and turned around the bed he had slept beforehand and then finally flashed his eyes open. The first thing he had noticed when he woke up was a warm firm grip on his right palm. He then carefully traced back the owner of the hands, until he had come face to face with Shinhyes’ sleeping face, lying comfortably next to his resting arm.

His eyes had widened in astonishment upon the sight and then faltered slightly. Shinhye? What is she doing here?

The girl the yawned and fluttered her own eyes open, and eye locked with Yonghwas’ for a fraction of second before the two had pulled away in a rush.

“Y-you’re awake?” The girl asked him in a stuttering manner.

“Yeah…” The boy answered as he lightly rubbed the back of his neck “I just did”

As the two were immersed into their own embarrassment other individuals were sneakily loathing their way out after a successful accomplishment.

“Neh, did you get it?” Sulli whispered excitedly as they were out in a safe distance from the infirmary.

“A clear shot” Minhyuk said meekly as he grinned from ear to ear.

“I don’t see what’s so exciting about taking pictures of two people sleeping in the infirmary” Hyunwoo shrugged.

“Aish this butler of mine” Sulli grunted “I’m telling you this’ll be a trump card we can use against either of the two in the future.” She snickered rather evilly.

Minhyuk nodded in agreement as he continued “Pretty sweet huh?”

Hyuwoo just shook his head from side to side as he laughed at the two and thought Yeah right, you two are really just keeping it for keepers sake aren’t you? Knowing his two friends nature like the back of his hand


Yonghwa then stole a glance at Shinhye as he thought back to what the boy in his dream earlier had told him just before they separated

“Take care of Shinhye for me, will you?”

That sentence just can never leave his mind for one second. Take care of Shinhye? He thought. Who is he to ask for that kind of favour?


A/N: Anyeong my dear readers!! how are you all doing? Hope you're all doing fine!

So here i updated hehe, hope you all liked the update so far. Just to clear things up, just in case if any one of you is confused or lost. Yonghwa knows his past. But not all of it. He knows about his parents and background, but not about his childhood friends jus yet. (in time hopefully he will)

So here, Minhyuk and Sulli are Yongshin shippers as well, kekekkee aren't they just adorable?

Anyways, that's it from me for today! hope you all had enjoyed the update, and until next time chingus!

P.S Thank you for the lovely and inspiring comments that you all have dropped btw! they are always the fuel to my tank whenever i see them kekeke. SIlent readers! i hope i am satisfying your standards as well! Again, anyeong~ until next time!