The Root of His Spite

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

“We….” Minhyuk begun but then was soon interrupted by Jung shin

“Don’t” He let those words escape those lips nonchalantly, even after attempting in making Shinhye remember her forgotten past. Minhyuk looked at him who is now smirking with confusion, not knowing his real motive.

“He’s just being over-protective princess, how can you not see that?” he carried on as he leaned back on his chair with his hands behind his head.

The boy then snarled under his breath as soon as the bell rang, indicating that lunch was over. Minhyuk glanced at his lady then back to the direction of his next classroom unwillingly, not wanting to leave the girl alone, knowing that Yonghwa’s not beside her today.

“Go on Minhyuk, you’ll be late for class” She uttered as she lightly pushed him, telling him to leave for class. The boy just sighed as he slowly dragged himself out of class, still eyeing Jungshin until the moment he is in no longer in sight.

Shinhye can finally sigh in relief when she sensed tension disappearing within the room. She then began preparing the materials for the next class, without even sparing Jung shin, who is now already staring at her, a second look.

Jungshins thoughts then wondered back to the past as he stared at her coldly

*Flashback*

“Hyung?” A boy with a bubbly voice and bright smile peeped into Jung Shins room while he was still studying.

“De? What is it my lovely dongsaeng?” He chirped in reply as he threw his infamous angelic smile to the boy.

The boy then let himself in as he shyly fidgeted and looked up to his hyung “What are you doing?”

The boy smiled and motioned his hand to tell the young boy to come closer. When Jaejin did, Jungshin picked him up and rested him on his lap “Hyung is studying business and management right now” He explained.

“Omo” The boys’ eyes widened as he observed the thick books that are laid openly on the table “Did you read all of this hyung?” He asked innocently as he traced along the opened books in amazement.

The boy then gave the little one a nod, and earned his gasp. “Hyung you must be a genius!” The boy exclaimed excitedly “My hyung’s a genius…” He repeated again as he giggled to himself.

Jung shin tilted his head as he observed the now self-grinning boy and asked “Why is my Jaejin grinning to himself?” He asked curiously.

“Ani yo. I’m just so happy to have a genius brother” He proclaimed with a wide grin on his face, making it irresistible for Jung shin to pinch his cheeks.

He gave him a loving smile as he replied contently “And I am so happy to have such an adorable dongsaeng” Jung shin said proudly, making Jaejin flush from embarrassment.

“Hyung, I’m a boy. Don’t call me adorable please” He asked as he pouted.

“Arassoh~” he then popped his puffed cheeks as they both chuckled in unison

*End of flashback*

“Lee Jung shin?” The teacher called out, snapping him out from his daydream. He grunted as he stared back her with intent killing eyes. “Solve this problem on the board” She pointed at an arithmetical problem she had just written awhile ago.

Jung Shin stood up from his seat and glided to the front as he took the marker on the teachers’ desk. He took a quick glance at the problem, before solving it in a matter of minutes. Leaving the teacher who intended to shame him in front of the class shocked. She expected him to be dumb since in his résumé he stayed behind for 2 years in high school. Boy how he’s proven her wrong.

Once he was done he gave the teacher a smile and said “would that be all?” as he placed the marker back to its original place and put his hands in his pocket

She then gave him an awkward nod and said “Y-you may sit down now”

The boy earned admiration stares from everyone in the room, including Shinhye.

“That problem wasn’t even in our textbook, isn’t that a problem to enter college?” A boy whispered to his neighbor earning an approving nod.”That guy’s insane” He followed up.

He’s pretty smart. Shinhye thought, but then thought again. Though Yonghwa could’ve solve it faster than he did. She subconsciously thought, which surprised herself. She is thinking way too much about Yonghwa today. What’s gotten into me? She shook her thoughts off, and proceeded in paying attention in the lesson.


“Yonghwa” Sebastian begun as they waited for the masters’ recovery in the hospital “I hate to bring this up, but…” he paused and sighed before he continued “It’s better warning you than having you experiencing it suddenly and receive shock from it”

Yonghwa looked at him blankly, not being able to comprehend what the man is saying he asked. “Shock?”

He sighed inwardly before uttering “You are not who you think you are” He said lastly before earning a bewildered expression from the boy.

.

.

.

“Mbo ya?” he asked “Where is this coming from?” he chuckled lightheartedly, not taking Sebastians’ declaration seriously.

Sebastian sighed as he observed the boy who is not quite getting what he’s trying to say. He understands, but he couldn’t say more. It is better for him to find out his past on his own rather than having someone lashing it out at him and preceded “Minhyuk told me that lately, you’ve been getting headaches?”

The boy was surprised that Minhyuk noticed it. Well, he did notice it once, but he didn’t expect the boy to notice it every single time. “If so, why?” he asked.

Sebastian smiled as if he knew something that Yonghwa doesn’t then continued “Whatever dreams or visions that you get after experiencing those headaches, I’ll tell you from now that most of them were probably true live events”

Yonghwa’s eyes widened at his statement and narrowed his eyes “Are you keeping something from me?” he asked in a rather demanding tone.

The butler the chuckled before giving him a puzzling answer “That’s for me to know and for you to find out”

Just when Yonghwa is about to confront him, one of the nurses came out of the masters room and called the two of them. “He’s awake” She announced with a smile.


A/N: Anyeong~ another update! hoho, well i'm certainly dragging things.... mianhae!! i just can't blabber out pasts in one huge bundle :$ i'm letting it surface in the light one by one, like u know... small pieces of puzzle! kekeke (Call me a sadist or what-not for making you people fidget from curiousity haha)

So here you get to see a much more 'angelic' Jung shin from the past! And his adorable brother, Lee Jaejin!! hohoho did you all see that coming? ;) haha i know, this is not your usual cute and angel-like maknae jungshin, so it's probably hard to imagine him as a "hyung" (don't worry authornim understands...) so i hope i have what it takes to make him like one! So until then, please stay with this fic XD

Anyways, hope you all like the update, and see you all lovelies next time! XD sarangheyo~

P.S Am i seeing things? 40 upvotes?! (O.o)' you people... ARE SO AMAZING!! THANK YOU THANK YOU OH MY LORD WHY ARE MY READERS SO LOVELY? 

Seriously guys, thank you!  though i don't write for the sake of upvotes, i must say this really does make me happy! Thank you!! XD here i present you... my fluffy huggies! X3