Her Three Most Important

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

“Yeah you did.” Jonghyun re-assured the confused girl.

“But-“

“You don’t remember making them right? Yeah I know” he carried on for her as he dramatically rolled his eyes.

Shinhye stared at him with doubt as she was about to loosen her grip on the boy.

“Why should I believe you?”

Jonghyun smirked upon her question as he replied “Because I know what you don’t“

Shinhye’s eyes widened in confusion when every word that comes out of Jonghyuns mouth just sounded so made-belief that she didn’t know whether to take his words seriously or not. To make matters worse he just had to spill fragments of information, as if the boy is teasing the girl, luring her out to take the bait.

“What nonsense are you spouting out?” She asked sternly

The boy just averted his gaze and smirked knowingly.

Irritated, Shinhye growled at the top of her breath “Yah!! What game are you playing now?”

Jonghyun laughed as he eyed his clawed wrist “Maybe by letting me go will tell you what?”

Shinhye scoffed in disbelief as she muttered under her breath “As if I’ll fall for such a petty trick like that”

“Oh won’t you?” He sighed sarcastically “Well too bad, I was planning on spilling out the beans for you if you did”

Shinhye spared one last look before she had completely let go of her grip onto him.

“fuh.. now isn’t that suppose to be easy?”The boy stated as he rubbed his gripped wrist gently.

“Tell me what you know about the bracelet” She demanded monotonously, not caring for his remark.

Jonghyun looked back at the girl rather cautiously as he understood perfectly the hate emitted out from her directed to him. But the boy just shrugged it off It’s not like I enjoy talking to you either he thought reluctantly in his mind.

“Well, I was never good at acting so I guess I was bound to give up this part I’m playing.” He muttered nonchalantly “I never liked hyung anyway” He uttered, making the girl even more confused than ever.

“Hyung?”

“Yeah. Hyung” He continued “You get along really well with him before, don’t you remember?”

“I do?” The girl asked then shook her head rather aggressively “Yah stop confusing me with riddles and just tell me about the bracelet already!”

Jonghyun averted his eyes slightly and caught a figure rushing towards them in the corner of his eye then sighed. “I’ll give you one clue” He said as he pointed his index finger upwards.

Shinhye’s eyes were fixed on him as she silently listens.

“The initials on these bracelets are not initials from a company name” He said earning an angered face from Shinhye. He then sighed again as he muttered “I’m not finished.” Then continued “And they represent the three most important people in the world to you, including yourself”

“My three most… important people?”

“Milady!” A shrieking scream echoed through the hallway then startled her.

She turned around to find Minhyuk running frantically towards her and then immediately put up a defensive front as soon as he reaches her.

“Minhyuk ah?” She asked the panting boy who is now heaving deeply from running around the school grounds to find her.

The boy immediately turned around as heard her speak. He then examined her facial features and color, and immediately grabbed onto her face gently “Thank goodness you’re alright”

Jonghyun arched one of his eyebrows as he traced the panting boy and sighed. “I’m out of here” then retorted away.

Minhyuk swiped his head back to see his retreating figure in confusion and then turned back to Shinhye “Did he do anything to you?”

The girl then shook her head as she muttered “Ani. Nothing in particular or to be worried about…” then dropped her head “But he did say a lot of things”

Minhyuks eyes widened as he bravely took the initiative to ask her to continue. “What did he say?”

“Several things that just don’t make sense to me” Shinhye answered him as her head shot back upwards, facing his. “Minhyuk, you’ve been with me since I was little have you not?”

The boy then nodded his head slowly.

“Then… do you remember anyone in particular, who is older than you, who I am close with?”

Minhyuks eyes widened even more upon her statement and then uttered “From what age, have we known each other again?”

“Aish… how can you forget?” The girl uttered in irritation “Of course since primary school!” She whined “You came as a transfer student in my school then shocked me when you actually lived in the same mansion. I actually thought you were a stalker  back then for following me all the way home” the girl ended her story with an adorable pout.

When Minhyuk heard all of this he can then finally sigh in relief “Haha, right, how silly of me” He muttered as he chuckled “Ani milady. If there were any, I would’ve known”

Shinhye then nodded her head slowly as she eyed Minhyuk with a sneer until the piercing sounds of the school bell had yet again startled her “Aish, I just lost my opportunity to have lunch” She grumbled.

Minhyuk then smiled affectionately as he pulled out a bar of chocolate from his pocket “Want to share?” he offered her as he held out the large bar of dairy milk chocolate.

The girl then smiled upon the kind offer of the boy and said “Gumawo, Minhyuk ah. You’re my life-saver.”


“What do you think you were doing?” A dark voice had pierced through Jonghyuns ears.

“Giving the girl what she asks for” He answered nonchalantly without looking at the source of the voice.

“You’re supposed to do the actions which I have taught you over and over yesterday. And you just brushed it off by giving her a hint?”

“Yah. You already made her butler collapse like that. Don’t you feel satisfied already?” He said under his breath and finally his heel, facing his beloved  hyung.

“Aren’t you grateful that I did?” He said with a sarcastic smile “I avenged your butler for you”

“I would’ve done so myself without your help” He grumbled before storming off to his classroom.

“What a brat” Jung shin uttered at his fading figure “Oh well, heading back to class I shall” He then skipped back to class.


As Shinhye sat down she had an empty feeling since earlier that she couldn’t make out.

Something feels off She thought.

“Yah, Yonghwa’s not coming to class right?” a classmate said out loud, earning attention from several people in the classroom. That includes Shinhye.

“Duh. What kind of person in his right mind would come back to class after fainting like that?” then earned approving nods from others as Shinhye suddenly stood up abruptly and said…

 “Fainting?!” Shinhye screamed at the top of her voice as she fixed her eyes onto the person who had uttered it. “Yonghwa did?!”

The guy nodded his head slowly as he answered “Deh. During break he fainted for some reason.”

The girl then looked at his desk to make sure and yes, it is empty. Her face then becomes pale from horror. The thought of Yonghwa fainting alone is already driving her crazy.

“Where… is he… now?” She asked with a trembling voice

“Infirmary… is what I heard”

And just like that, she was gone the next moment, already sprinting her way to the infirmary, to Yonghwa.


A/N: Anyeong people~ How are you all doing? i hope you're all doing fine ^^

So then, Shinhye is fine because Jonghyun decided to be a nice guy for once, lol.

I hope i'm not boring you with my updates though.. ( am fully aware i lack Yongshin moments in the story right now, so... mianhae~)

btw! Shinhye's currently filming a new movie right?? i didn't hear wrong right?! omg i have to watch this! And my Cnblue oppas did a really good job in their "Can't Stop" music video! omg i'm spazzing.

And OMG they actually guested in RUNNINGMAN!! ALL FOUR OF THEM!! my heart. oh. my heart just stopped. My biases in my favorite variety show? that's too much too handle guys, i can't. *Continues spazzing silently in the corner of the room* (Now all there's left to stop my beating heart is to have both Cnblue and Shinhye in runningman at the same episode! kekeke)

Alright enough of my spazzing. Putting that aside, i hope you all enjoyed the update! And thank you for the lovely comments! i do read and enjoy reading them! ^^ 

Anyhoww until next time!! XD