I'm always here, next to you

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

Shinhye had literally bailed out in Yonghwas' embrace. Because, this is her first time ever, losing a friend that she had trusted so much. On the other hand, Yonghwa tried so hard to keep his cool and calmly patted Shinhyes' back for comfort. Though in truth, the boys heart shattered into tiny pieces as he listens to her never ending cry. Classes didn't matter anymore to the both at the time. They needed time to pull themselves together first.

As Shinhye calmed down Yonghwa noticed that it is now very late. He can see the sun already setting in the horizon while Shinhyes curfew is around 6.30 pm, which does not help at all in this situation since  and the average time it takes to get home from school would normally be around 20 minutes. He had to run for it, if he were to escape the masters wrath.

"Shinhye, do have the strength to walk?" Yonghwa asked softly as he carefully guided her to stand up straight

Shinhye stumbled a bit as she got on her 2 feet and nodded "Yeah"

Though she stumbled a bit, Yonghwa seemed relieved as he examined the girl who is now grinning from ear to ear. "Then how does running home sound?" Yonghwa asked with a smirk, he knows he's got to challenge her to something to bring up her spirits.

Shinhye replied back with a smirk of her own "Bring it on". 

Meanwhile at Jonghyuns place,

"Yah!! Gong chan!!" Jonghyun came running to the male and examined his face as soon as he appeared before him. "What did those bastards do to you?"

"It's nothing that you should be concerned about master." He answered flatly as he gently pulled away from Jonghyuns concerned touch "You should head back and rest. It seems like you have had an exhausting day" he then answered indifferently. The boy then made his was upstairs to wash up before getting ready for bed because he is too, very tired.

Jonghyun stared back at his figure until he disappears from his sight. A slight irritation was shown across his face before he marched up to his study room and punched in a few numbers on his cell phone. 

"hello?" The soft voice answered the call from the other end

"Choi jin ri. You know better to lay your hands off Gong chan"

There was a moment of silence before the other party had finally replied "I don't know what you're talking about"

Jonghyun scoffed loudly before pointing out angrily "Knowing you, you must've helped the trio didn't you?"

"Yah." She answered coldly "What kind of bull are you spouting about now?"

"That for god-saken body guard of that best friend of yours dare beat Gong chan up! He's scarred and bruised all over now!! what are you going to do about that?!"

a soft chuckle was immediately heard from across the line which left Jonghyun utterly speechless and furious "Why the hell are you laughing?! Does this seem funny to you?"

"Well." Sulli begun from the other end "Of course it is. How can Gong chan call himself your personal butler when he doesn't even know how to put up a fight?"

Jonghyun hung up angrily as he heard his cousins’ response. "That little- how dare she"

"Young master" 

Jonghyun shot his head upwards at the call "Your bath is ready. You should get in soon before it gets cold". 

Jonghyuns eyes softened when the butler has made his appearance. He is more important than his friends at school, he is far more important than his for god saken parents, probably even more important than his position in the company. He was his everything. 

Jonghyun knew very well too, that this is the same case with Gong-chan. They both know that they only have each other.

"Be the cruelest man on earth if you want to stand up at the top son. don't let anything get in your way. if your family, friends and love becomes your weakness, then throw them away. Get rid of those insignificant feelings. crush them, bury them, destroy them" 

and nothing else mattered to the both of them 

“But Gong chan, can I ask you something?” Jonghyun stopped the butler just as he began exiting his study room “Does that guy, the guy with Shinhye, what’s his name again?”

“Yonghwa?”

“Yeah, yeah him. Doesn’t he seem familiar?”

Gong chan froze in his place as he heard the question.

“Well?” Jonghyun asked as he turned his gaze to him “Does he or doesn’t he?”

Gongchan can tell perfectly how this is bugging Jonghun. Whenever something’s bugging him, he would always demand answers as soon as he asked for it. However, to Gong chan,  Yonghwas name nor face doesn’t ring any bells.

The man then let out a low bow before he utter out “No, he doesn’t ring any bells for me”

“Is that so?” Jonghyun said nonchalantly “Hm. Very well, then” and turned around to face the window, indirectly telling gong chan that he is dismissed.

The butler then bowed one more time as he kindly reminded his master to wash up then left. Jonghyun however, still remembered back to his curiosity of Yonghwa. Once he sees something, Jonghyun never forgets it.

“Why is mind so uneasy when I try to remember his face? It’s like it doesn’t want me to remember” He said to himself, before grabbing a pair of clothes as he entered the bathroom.

Meanwhile at Shinhye’s place:

Shinhye and Yonghwa ran like the wind in their pointless race. Though they were extremely exhausted from sprinting, the two laughed for quite some time in between their pants as they ran. Enjoying the cool air breeze as it blew right through them, washing away all Shinhyes’ sad feelings along with it.

As Shinhye laughed, tears formed in the corner of her eyes, but were then quickly blown away by the wind. The girl couldn’t determine what kinds of tears were formed then. Was it tears of sadness, or relief? She couldn’t possibly figure them out.

What she knew for certain is that, she is certainly not in the most glorious mood. Despite the smile that she had put on her face. However, her act is meaningless against Yonghwa, who had already figured out her fake façade.

Without asking, he heaved a sigh as he watched her sadly, unable to come up with any soothing words of comfort the broken little lady. He was so caught up in looking after her that he barely noticed Minhyuks figure standing before the gate.

The two were then greeted by Minhyuks cold stares as soon as they both set foot on the mansion grounds.

“What took you two so long?” he asked with crossed arms and then turned around to face Yonghwa “What happened hyung? I heard you two skipped class today. That’s really unlike you”

The two looked at each other before giving Minhyuk an awkward laugh. “We stopped by at a café to get some drinks on our way home” Yonghwa lied. It would’ve been a disaster if Minhyuk found out that he had been hugging his lady to comfort her. It is practically forbidden between a master and a butler.

“That still didn’t explain why you didn’t go to class” He stated indifferently. Minhyuk can be quite the scary guy when the conditions require him to.

“I went to the nurse in the afternoon.” Shinhye followed up, “Yonghwa got really worried and decided to watch over me. Which, ended up taking the whole day” she said desperately trying to convince Minhyuk with the scenario that Yonghwa had set up.

Minhyuk narrowed his eyes just before exhaling a deep breath “Fine, I believe you.” The two of them sighed silently in relief when they heard his response.

Thank god he bought it. They both taught simultaneously.

“But then, omo! Milady!! Why did you go to the nurse?! Are you sure you’re okay? Did you take proper care of yourself? Ah! It must be because of the cold weather! Did you catch a cold? Did you get proper treatment? Did you take your temperature?? Oh my you might have caught up a fever!  Should I make an appointment to the doctor right no-“

Yonghwa covered his mouth as the nagging became really unbearable. “We-should get in. Before we all really catch a cold” he uttered out as he desperately holds out from the cold wind that were blowing nonstop since earlier.

“R-right” the other male nodded in approval before he dashed right in “I’ll tell master that you’re both home!”

Yonghwa nodded and walked up ahead inside, glad that Minhyuk finally left. But just as he was about to enter

“Yonghwa”

The man turned around in question and asked “Yes?”

The girl looked down almost immediately to the ground as she tapped the ground with her shoes and fiddle with her fingers at the back of her back. Then stuttered quite a bit before blurting out “I’m sorry, for acting like such a spoiled child” The girl then paused as she inhaled to continue “And, thank you, for staying by my side as you comforted me today”

The man felt heat rising up to his face as he heard the gratitude that had escaped from his ladys mouth and whispered to himself “That’s the second time” as he looked at his lady with affectionate eyes.

“Sorry?” She asked in panic, as she witnessed an unfamiliar expression plastered on Yonghwas’ usual ice cold face.

He then smiled softly before he shakes his head, “You couldn’t get any cheezier than that” followed up by an incredibly annoying grin plastered upon his face.

The girl glared at the said man before pushing him aside to march in, “I take back what I said” She grumbled.

The man chuckled at his ladys response as they both entered the household, somehow, someway or another, with smiles plastered on their faces.

Meanwhile at sullis place

“Hyuunwo”

“De?” He answered almost immediately to her call and walked straight up to her as he bowed down ‘Is there something that you need?”

The girl paused for a brief moment before exhaling “Jonghyun just gave me a call”

His expression immediately stiffened as she mentioned the said name. However, immediately regained his composure as he waited for her to continue

“Sounding like a complete coward”

Hyunwoo shot upwards as he took a proper glimpse at his lady and finally let out a frown. “I assume that you are happy with this?”

Sulli crossed her arms all together then thought hard “No, I wouldn’t say that” The girl replied “To be truthful, I don’t even know how to respond but laugh. It’s just so unlike him” The girl then paused as her eyes seem somehow distant, and lonely.

Hyunwoo stood there silent as she continued “Why did he have to turn out like this? He wasn’t such a guy with this kind of character before” Hyunwoo sighed before moving closer to her as he offered her to sit down in her armchair.

“I know” he replied simply

“When did it start? When was the moment where he started to be blinded with money and heritage?” Sulli said sadly to Hyunwoo, where he knows well enough, that she was just asking herself unanswered questions.

The girl hung her head low as he remembered the god memories that she had with him during their childhood and couldn’t help but to question, “How did he become the man he is today?”

Hyuwoon sighed in desperation as he sees his lady utterly depressed by all of this and comment, “No one on earth but his butler can comprehend what goes on in that idiotic brain he has” Hyunwoo said flatly, causing Sulli to shot up her head as she stared worriedly across the room “Shh!! What if someone hears you?”

Hyunwoo smiled affectionately at her as he says “always worry about others over yourself as usual I see”

Sulli averted her gaze from him awkwardly as she blushed from embarrassment “S-stop teasing me”


“Yonghwa”

The boy looked up and saw his master standing right before them as the two entered the great big mansion. He then bowed humbly, knowing that he had probably upset his master for bringing the lady home late twice. Punctuality is one of the many things that the master expect from him.

“Yes, m’lord?”

“Meet me in my study room” He said coldly and indifferently

Shinhye then flashed a worried look at Yonghwa just before he left for her fathers study room. The boy didn’t catch her concerned look and just walked straight off.

“Hyung will be okay” Minhyuk said assuringly when he noticed the worried face that his lady had displayed on “I’m sure it will be some kind of little talk of the day or something”

Shinhye kept on staring at the figure until he had entered the said room and then whispered silently “I sure hope so” 


A/N: greeetingsss my fellow readers and subscribers!! how have you all been? it's been quite a while hasn't it (^_^)'

i hope you all enjoyed the update! is all i can say for now... because saying anything more will just spoil the fun for you all.. kekeke. For now, all i can say is....watch out fpr the next update! Hope you all will stick around to your screens~

lastly, i love you all! and hope you have a great day! see you all next time! XD

P.S you all know the drill, comment! i love comments~ i read them everyday, cause they all make me happy all the way~

okay now, for real, toodles everyone! :)