Lee Jung hwan

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

Shinhye’s eyes sparkled for a fraction of moment when Yonghwa had mentioned his full name. And Sandeuls swift eyes did not miss that moment. That very second, he knew immediately that Yonghwa had played a large part in Shinhye’s life before he sealed her memories away.

Jung Yonghwa, I’ll remember that name the boy thought as he took a mental note “And how may I help you, Shinhye’s butler, Jung Yonghwa?”

“What are you doing here,” The boy growled like an angry dog that bears its teeth at its enemy “All alone, in a closed room, with milady?”

Sandeul scoffed upon the question as he tries his hardest to contain his laughter Jealousy. His face screams and writes off jealousy all over it

“Yah. Are you looking down on me?”

“Yonghwa ya” The girl called “Stop acting so rude to him. He’s a guest”

The boy look at her as he raised his tone “Are you covering up for him?”

Just a few seconds later a sound of clapping hands had halted him. It was Sandeul clapping his hands to get their attention towards him. “Now, now…” He began. “I should at least introduce myself”

Yonghwa looked at him from head to toe and gave him a ‘go ahead’ signal with his eyes.

“I’m Lee Jung hwan; Shinhyes’ personal Psychiatrist” he begun and bowed at him respectfully “I hope we’ll get along just fine since I’ll come here every week to check up on her”

“Every week?” Yonghwa and Shinhye asked simultaneously

“Neh. Haven’t you heard milady?”

The girl then shook her head slowly as she answered “Ani. I didn’t even know who you were until moments ago. So let alone know that you’ll come here every week” The girl trailed off as her expression darkened. Am I mentally sick or something? Why did appa call for a psychiatrist for me?

The boy chuckled as he walked up to her and smiled “Just in case you got the wrong idea, I’m not here to treat you as a patient with a mental disorder. So don’t worry”

The girl looked at him wide-eyed until he excused himself to exit the room and nonchalantly walked downstairs; leaving the two in front of the door gaped.

“What kind of bastard-“

“I really do believe that he can read minds” She uttered as she turned her head to face Yonghwa “He’s been answering questions that I asked myself in my head!”

Yonghwa looked at his lady weirdly before he pinched both of her cheeks “Just what kind of imagination runs through your mind, my dear lady?”

“O wowowow!!’ She cried as she flails both of her arms due to pain “vet me ghoooo!!”

Yonghwa giggled and continued to pinch her cheeks as he brought her closer “What was that? I can’t understand a word you’re saying”

The girl finally managed to unleash herself from Yonghwa’s grip and then screamed on the top of her lungs “YAAAAAAH!!!!”


When Sandeul finally reached downstairs a figure had already waited for his arrival.

“How did it go?”

The boy then let out a mischievous smile as he uttered “It went well, Myungsoo ssi” he said and then walked closer “Though there’s one point that I’d like to make out.” He said and then stopped “Running away doesn’t solve anything. And if the problem will never be solved, so will your unsettling heart. Forever and always it will remain that way”

“What are you trying to say, Sandeul sasaengnim?” Master asked with a sharp tone.

“I’m just saying that though I am doing this for you, I don’t fully comply with your methods. What you are doing right now is stealing; which is stealing your daughters’ right to know the truth”

“But in return I am ensuring her well being, Pasts which will only hurt her and cause her pain should be forgotten. That’s all there is to it”

“Ani” The boy disagreed as he shook his head “A Painful past should not be forgotten, but learned. Without a past, how do you expect a person to grow up?”

The man grunted as he balled up his fist “Then, what kind of lesson can be learned from losing a mother and 2 of her best friends??”

“That in this lifetime everything has an end. Be it a bacteria to a full grown human, everything has its end.”

Sandeul stopped right there since he doesn’t want to touch the ‘best friend’ subject. He’s worried that if the master learns that he knew Yonghwa is one of those best friends he might kick him out.

“I guess so” Master begun “Sometimes I wonder myself why I am so scared of my daughter and that boy knowing the truth” he admitted as he hung his head low. “Forgive my childish behavior sasaengnim, but I might not be able to let her know for a lifetime”

Sandeul then looked at him wide eyed There’s something that he’s not telling me “Is that so. Well, I’m not one to stick my nose in your personal matters. I’m just pointing out what I think is wrong.”

The master the smiled as he nod slowly “Kure. You do that. These days people don’t point out what they think is wrong, so people tend to follow the wrong leaders like a flock of sheep”

Sandeul chuckled lightly as he uttered softly “Sometimes I wonder, whether to fear you or love you, Myungsoo ssi”

“Aish this kid. Go on and be on your way, I’m heading off to sleep”

The boy bowed for the last time as he watched the masters figure disappear and then turned around “would you mind if I take some of your time, Sebastian ssi?”


After releasing his grip on her cheeks, the boy continued to stare at his long lost first love who he had forgotten in the first place. How could I ever forget you? Until a pain in his chest begun to squeeze his chest. Ah, but she loves Jaejin. Is it actually better to not remember anything in the first place?

“Yah. Yonghwa ya” The girl called him out

“Yes?”

“You should get going now, it’s already late”

“Ah. Right, I should” he said as he slowly turned and walked “See you tomorrow, Shinhye ah”

“Mbo?” The girl gasped at his way of calling her “How did you just address me?”

“Ah!” The boy realized what mistake he had slipped and slapped his forehead “Sorry, I guess I really am sleepy, my head feels like it’s in a daze”

“Yeah I think you really are” She said as she nodded approvingly “Night, Yonghwa ah”

“’Night milady” the boy trailed off as he walks back to his dorm.

Geez, now that my memory’s back I gotta be careful with my old way of speaking to her. As his thoughts wonder he finally realized one crucial thing But then… isn’t Shinhye supposed to remember me? Or is she pretending to not know me for my sake? Will she act like she used to towards me once I tell her that I’ve gained my memories back?

As Yonghwa walked he didn’t realize that Master was in the middle of conversing with ‘lee jung hwan’ sasaengnim, and accidently heard what they were talking about.

“That psychiatrist…. Did what?”


A/N: After knowing the truth, what will Yonghwa do??

Kay guys, i had free time and had this sudden urge to write the new chapter! i hope you all liked it ^^ How's the new Yonghwa? is he different from the previous yonghwa before he got his memories? i hope so! (in a good way of course)

Anyways for upvoter here authornim is giving you her kisses :* and for subbies... whoa guys thank you so much for subscribin!! XD hope you all are happy with the story so far :) my readers are always my priority equivalent to my stories.

Anddddd with that i shall see you all next time! XD Anyeong~