Fantastic Four

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

“Sebastian?” The boy looked at him questioningly “Why are you here?”

The old man smiled as he quietly went down the stairs. Minhyuk eyed his grandfather in horror until the man himself had stood right in front of their very eyes.

“Let’s sit first, shall we?” he uttered to Yonghwa, ignoring Minhyuks painful glares.

After being ignored, Minhyuk then grabbed his grandfathers’ arm and gave him one sharp look that perfectly delivers his emotions to his grandpa. The man however, brushed of his firm grip and held Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“Go on. Sit.” he offered once more, which left the boy no choice but to obey and sit.

“Haraboje” Minhyuk said as he gritted his teeth “What are you-“

“Go” Sebastian ordered Minhyuk with a harsh cold tone “If you’re planning on stopping me, might as well leave”

The boy looked at his grandfather in shock as he uttered “Have you gone crazy? Have you lost your mind?” and then finally shouted “Do you even realize what you’re about to do?! Chincha have you really lost it?!”

“It’s Because!!” Sebastian shouted “I am in my perfect mind right now! Is why I am doing this right now” He reasoned himself and looked Yonghwa in the eye. “Yonhwa ya,” he begun as he eyed his bracelet “Do you know what truth that bracelet you’re wearing right now holds?”

Yonghwa sat still and listened attentively as Sebastian continued. “Those initials… Y.M.S.J is more than just letters carved on dull leather.” The man looked at him deeply as he continued “They were the names of your closest friends, carved by your very own hands…”

As soon as Sebastian remained quiet, Yonghwa froze in place as he whispered “Close friends?” He said wide eyed as he looked at his bracelet.

“HARABOJE!”

As Minhyuks scream echoed, a spark had emitted in Yonghwas’ head which had caused him to jolt in surprise.

Images… the boy uttered quietly as he held his head What are all these images??

In Yonghwas’ head flashes of images went by; the little children in his dreams, the house, the movie night, and everything else. Then the children’s’ faces came up closer and closer. Crowding him in a small circle

Yonghwa ya!  A girl waved his way as she smiled and called his name

Yong-yong~ A little boy followed shortly after with his toothy smile

And finally a boy which already appeared in his dreams before walked up to him and smiled It took you long enough to remember us huh, Yonghwa? He teased

Who…” but then Yonghwa stopped and paused as he observed their faces carefully “Shinhye? Minhyuk?” he uttered in disbelief until he had reached the last person “Jae…jin?”

The three children then smiled as they waved “Congratulations on getting your memories back!”

“Wait… hold on,  I-”

Jaejin turned to him as the young images of Shinhye and Minhyuk disappeared “You’ll be fine Yong-yong” The boy ensured him with a smile “We are after all, the fantastic four!”

And with that,  even Jaejins image started to disappear leaving Yonghwa alone in the dark. Shortly after, Yonghwas eyes immediately shot open, only to find a worried Minhyuk sitting right beside him.

“Hyung!!” The boy cried as he hugged his hyung tight.

“Minhyuk?” He asked in confusion as he scanned over the room “Where am I?”

“Master Yonghwa…” Sebastian came from behind Minhyuk “Forgive me, I didn’t know that-“

“Ani” Yonghwa halted him as he gently lets go of Minhyuks hug “I’m totally fine”

The two then looked at him in disbelief, then Minhyuk said “No way. You fainted just now. There’s no way you’re okay”

The boy then looked at his Dongsaeng in assurance as he said “Really, I feel fine” the boy uttered before flashing his once long gone playful grin “Minhyuk ah”

When Minhyuk heard the way Yonghwa called him his heart had stopped for a fraction of second, because he couldn’t believe it. “Yong-yong?”

The boy then let out an extravagant sigh as he extended both of his arms and declared with his long gone playful grin, “I’m back, Minhyuk ah”


A/N: Anyeong people! So here's a short update!

I was planning on a much longer chapter, but with the rate i'm going, it'll probably take a much longer time so i'll just break down the long chapter into much shorter ones. Would you all prefer that?

Anyways, i've been dragging it for far too long, so authornim apologizes TT but after 45 long chapters... Yonghwa finally regained his memories! (Whooo) Are you all excited to see the Yonghwas' long burried character from 8 years ago? I hope so, cause our Yong-Yong will be a little different from the previous Yong-yong XD

anyways until then, see you all lovelies next time!