Burried Memories

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

“Yong-yong…” The boy called out the second time with a much hushed voice “Yong-yoong” He called out again as his eyes began to swell up in water along with his stuffy nose “Yong-“

“Aish” The boy grunted as he covered Minhyuks mouth with his palm “Are planning on calling out my name the whole night?”

The boy removed Yonghwas’ hand and then pouted “Hyung, that sounds wrong…”

“Aish!!!” He yelled again as Sebastian laughed along, he couldn’t believe the sight that he sees.

“Master Yonghwa, it’s good to have you back”

The boy then turned his head towards him and smiled “Thank you for recovering my childhood memories, I owe you one sunbae”

“Ani” The old butler shook his head as he smiled “I was selfish. Who you should be thanking is dear god for giving you strength to accept the truth”

The boy just smiled quietly at him as he looked back at Minhyuk “Mianhae Minhyuk ah,” And hugged the boy “How long did you have to endure all the pain of pretending not to know us?” He asked as he comfortably patted his back.

“It… it.. Doesn’t matter anymore hyung, it… doesn’t” the boy talked with so much effort yet still can’t get his feelings across due to his runny nose, as Yonghwa notices and chuckled more as he continued to comfort the boy within his brotherly embrace.

"Gwaenchana gwaenchana, don't talk anymore" He said as his pats got stronger "You'll get your slimy snots all over my favorite clothes"

The three then chuckled whole-heartedly, savoring the moment that may have been the moment that they all have waited for.


Meanwhile, at masters room.

“So, will you hypnotize her for me?”

Sandeul did not respond as he was far too immersed into observing masters facial gesture. Persistence, doubt, irritation, impatience, fear…. And agony He listed in his head never before in my life have I seen so much negative emotions all mixed up together at once.  He is not in his best state of mind “Are you sure that I should be hypnotizing her?”

“Yes!! Oh god yes!! How many times I have repeated and plead to you, doctor? Why do you keep on asking again and again?!”

Sandeul looked at him one last time before he gets up and say “Then I request you to leave the room, so that the treatment can be effective”

“Mbo?” The master questioned him “Why would I need to leave the room?”

Sandeul breathed in and exhaled to calm himself as he was about to explain “I need to focus in order for the hypnosis to work to its optimum” he stated and carried on “And I CAN’T focus, when another person other than my client is in the same room”

Reluctantly, the master agreed and exited the room, leaving the two to them.

As soon as it was only the two of them, Sandeul sat beside Shinhye as he whispered to her “Shinhye ssi, by the time I snap my fingers, you will do anything that I will tell you,” he begun and paused for a brief moment “Until the day a special person who means so much to you comes along and shakes your heart,” sandeul then thought carefully as he said this one last sentence “Your memories of the people you knew from the day you tried to commit suicide until your mothers’ death will continue to be buried deep inside your heart. Like a forgotten treasure box,”

 waiting to be buried out from the depths of your heart the man thought as he traced the girls face one more time before completing the seal. I do hope that person comes along soon, it’s really heartbreaking to seal a persons’ past

“And never surface ever again” he finally said, and snapped his fingers.

Seconds after the finger snap, Shinhye fluttered her eyes open and examined her surroundings until she meets face to face with the young man.

“OMO?!” she yelped in surprise “Du-du-dugu?”

“Anyeonghaseyo~” The man chirped and extended his arm “My name’s Sandeul, and I am your therapist”

The girl looked at him weirdly as she traced him “My… therapist?” She confirmed “Why would I need-“

“Your father hired me” He explained simply.

Shinhye blinked rapidly at his straightforward response. Her life was always full of secrets and mysteries that she is used to figure things out on her own, not being told blatantly like this.

“Wae?”  The man asked “Are you shocked that I gave an immediate answer?”

“Well… you can put it that way” she trailed on

“But at the same time you doubt me because it was too easy right?”

The girl gawked at his analysis. He had practically read my mind!

“Ani yo” He then disagreed with her “I don’t read minds,” he said as he moved closer “You’re just a veeeery easy person to read”

The girl then fumed red from embarrassment and stuttered “Mb-mboy-“

“Shinhye!!!” The door suddenly slammed open

The two who were in the middle of conversing then turned their heads immediately towards the door, only to find an anxious looking Yonghwa within the entrance. The boy then spotted Ssandeul just inches away from his lady and immediately fumed in anger.

Anxiety, fury, and insecurity Sandeul listed down in his head “And you are?”

The boy marched his way through masters room as he dragged Shinhye away from Sandeul and told him “I’m her butler; Jung Yonghwa”


A/N : Anyeong~ authornim is back with another update XD

So, i hope i am not irritating you people too much T^T authornim is sorry if any of you are totally dissapointed with my updates but i'll let you know that i'm still a learning author who makes mistakes. BUT authornim is willing to learn! ^^ IF you are unhappy with the progress of story, please let me know :)

also! Authornim is going to be absent for probably a whole month. Because i have final exams coming up, and i can't afford to screw up! So, don't expect any updates for the next month guys! mianhae, i'll make it up to you people! oh also, Wish me luck neh?

Okay~ enough from me, hope you all are happy! And until next time! XD