Jung shins Offer

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

 In the cafeteria Minhyuk, Shinhye and the others were eating peacefully until a figure appeared before them. Shinhye and Yonghwa weren’t particularly alert of this guy’s appearance, but Minhyuk, Sulli, and Hyun woo are.

Jung shin then smirked knowingly as he approached their table. Tensing the three every step that made him closer. Hyun woo furrowed his eyebrows as he quickly lifted Sulli up by her wrist “We’ll be going ahead” And walked off.

Minhyuk kept his cool and continued to eat quietly, while hoping that the man wouldn’t cause any commotion.

“Well isn’t it my lovely seat buddy, Park. Shin. Hye” The boy sang as he swiftly sat across her.

The girl tensed up slightly as she offered him a forced smile “Did you have lunch?” She asked politely.

The boy then shook his head from side to side as he went on “I only came here to see this beautiful face of yours” He teased, earning a light blush from the girl.

Yonghwa then grunted as he cut in between the conversation “Don’t you have anything else better to do?” He grumbled

Jung shin smirked upon hearing Yonghwas’ reaction and turned his way to face him “Omo, omo Yonghwa-ssi why so upset?” He asked nonchalantly as a thought quickly went through his mind “You can’t possibly be… jea-“

“Ah look at the time!” Minhyuk yelled out immediately. “The bell should be ringing any moment now!” then stood up quickly as he dragged Shinhye and Yonghwa along with him. “See you around Lee Jung shin!” He bid farewell in panic.

Jungshin stared at the three disappearing figures as a smile had lifted up at his face Those three have grown up well. Then brushed off that brotherly thought shortly after. Jaejin would’ve grown up like that, wouldn’t he? He thought aimlessly as he thought back to his late dongsaeng and then realized. And that Minhyuk! Sheesh that boy really knows when to interrupt


Aish that was close… Minhyuk thought in relief. If lady Shinhye had known hyungs feelings right there and then, Hyung wouldn’t be able to face her ever again! But then thought again after he calmed down Wait... He then came to a realization Yonghwa has always been a jealous boy, even at that time! that incident between jaejin too... And finally came to a quite hororrific conclusion what is he planning on doing? He couldn't possibly-

“Minhyuk?” The soft voice snapped him out of his thoughts and realized that he had been dragging them back to his homeroom.

“Omo!” He exclaimed and immediately released his grip. “Mianhae!!” He bowed as he apologized “I-“

Yonghwa lifted up his hand to stop him as he spoke “Ani. It’s okay. Our classrooms are not that far anyway” And gave him a sweet smile “Go ahead and attend your lesson Lady Shinhye and I would be heading back to class”

The boy gave them an understanding nod and went straight in. The two then their heel to walk back to their own. As they did, they came across a familiar figure.

The two then looked up to him as he did back to them for a moment, before ignoring each others’ existence right after. Shinhye closed her eyes as she inhaled before opening back her eyes with a cold gaze, while Yonghwa just looked straight ahead.

Jonghyun had closed his eyes as he passed them, letting him feel the slight breeze that was created by the two who passed by him without a sound.

The three had nothing to talk about any longer and neither feel the need to explain themselves. They had let all of their feelings flow like water down the stream, and let it pass peacefully. Hating each other wouldn’t do anything but harm their well beings, which they are fully aware of.

However, forgiving and asking for forgiveness is its own problem, and has its own time and moment for it. Jonghyun, though was at fault, couldn’t forgive Yonghwa and Minhyuk for beating his important friend who had absolutely no wrong in his scheme, since Gong chan was only following his orders like he should have. On the other hand, Yonghwa and Shinhye couldn’t forgive the other for playing with their trust and feelings that are not little matter for both.

Until I find it in myself to forgive them, I should calm myself and distance myself away  Shinhye and Jonghyun thought simultaneously, without both of them knowing so.

Gong chan looked at the scene from a distance and accidently met eyes with Yonghwa who had immediately glared at him. The boy just looked away and entered the classroom silently without sparing the boy a second glance.

Does he not feel any guilt for betraying milday at all? Yonghwa thought angrily.


The day ended and it was about time that everyone heads off home.

“Milady?” The boy asked her as he approached her desk “Are we set to go home?”

The girl gave him a beaming smile then nodded. They both walked and talked their way to Minhyuks class, who apparently had been eagerly waiting for their arrival.

The two looked forward simultaneously as he heard the cheerful cheer of their boy and smiled wide. “Let’s go home, hm?” Shinhye answered his call lovingly.

“Ah! Minhyuk-ssi!! Wait!!!” a rather high pitched voice called out to him.

The boy was then spun by force by a few pair of hands and met eyes with the little faces which are now in front of him. He raised one of his eyebrows as he stared at the girls weirdly, waiting for an explanation from them.

“Um…” A girl began shyly as she glanced at him “It’s just that, you were shifted to do the cleaning duty after school” She muttered as she pointed on the board. “Mianhae!! It was done by lottery!!” The girls reasoned and clasped their hands together as they bowed apologetically.

The boy then sighed as he looked at the girls “Though I never volunteered?”

The girls gave him a slow nod in response as they chimed in chorus “Mianhae”

The boy scratched his head aggressively as he turned to look at the understanding expressions from his hyung and his lady.

“Gwaechana Minhyuk, It seems that you’ve run into a situation with no escape” Shinhye stated as she eyed one of the girls who’s trying to avoid her gaze, and snickered.

Yonghwa looked at Shinhye’s line of sight and immediately understood what’s going on. “Yeah, looks like there’s no helping it” The boy said finally, after finally reaching his limit of tolerating the uncomfortable stares that he got from the girls within the classroom “We’ll be heading home first then” he said nonchalantly as he casually slung his arm with Shinhye’s and went on.

“See you at home Minhyuk!” The girl chirped as Yonghwa pulled her home.

Yonghwa’s eyes widened after hearing her statement then smacked Shinhye lightly on the head and leaned in closer to her ear “No one knows we live together but Sulli and Hyunwoo you pabo” He whispered sternly.

Her eyes then widened as she closed with her palm and observed the questioning and bewildered looks from students around them and whispered apologetically “Right…”


Jonghyun arrived home with Gong chan, only to find another pair of shoes unknown to them on the side of their doorstep. The two then went in abruptly only to find Jung shin sitting casually sipping his warm brewed tea in the living room.

The boy then lifted up his gaze when he heard the two came in and flashed them a usual smile. ‘Anyeong, my dear dongsaeng~”

Gong chan went ahead of Jonghyun in a rather protective manner as he spoke “Is there something you need?”

“Calm down you two” He said as he chuckled “All I want from the two of you is cooperation” He then begun in a rather serious tone. “Let’s face it. After I’ve been practically abandoned the family, I have nothing else left.”

“And your point is?”

“I need the power.” He begun “To make Park Myungsoo regret of ever taking away my family from me”

The two then looked at him in disbelief at the statement as Jonghyun spoke. “Why… would you want to do that? I thought it was an acci-“

“He killed them!! That man, who I once thought as my own uncle… Murdered them!!” Jung shin blattered out

Jonghyun then thought that something wasn’t quite right. For as long as he remember, the Park, the Jung, and their uncle were really good friends. They had no reason to kill each other off like that.

While Gong chan on the other hand, just swallowed at his own spit as he heard Jung shins resentment. He was part of the cause why Jung shins family was killed.

“What is going on here?” A voice of a cold old woman then echoed in the room.

The three turned their heads to meet the eyes of Jonghyuns mother, who is now ill of a tumor disease. Jonghyun eyed his mother then bowed. “Jung shin came to visit, dear mother”

The woman then turned her attention to Jung shin who is also now paying his respects to her. “I’ve heard of your illness, I hope you will get better soon”

The woman cringed at his prayers and just turned away her attention back to her son. “Serve him some decent food and then make sure to send him off home” And turned away to head off to her room.

Jung shin chuckled at his so-called aunts behavior and eyed Jonghyun “Since I’m not very welcome here, I’ll cut it short” he said as he pulled out Yonghwa and Shinhye’s picture “I won’t kill people, but I’ll at least break his important people”

Gong chans eyes widened at the sight of the pictures as Jonghyun did.

“So? What do you think?” Jungshin said as a malicious smile crept up his face. “Not a pretty bad deal huh?” Knowing that the two didn’t exactly have a great relationship with the other two.

Gong chan and Jonghyun eyed each other thinking hard “Give us some time” Gong chan spoke, earning a knowing smirk from Jung shin. Jonghyun in the meantime, just stared at Gong chan in disbelief.

“Don’t take too long. I’m quite impatient” he finally said as he made his way out of the door.


A/N; Hello everybody~ Long time no see! XD hehehe sorry for updating so lateeee mianhae... i've been quite sick these past few days, so yeah. I actually finished half of this update a few days ago! so yeah.

Some might be confused of Junghsins character so i'll explain/spoil it for a bit... (For the sake of those who are probably lost in this story!! Mianhae im such a complicated author TTwTT) Jungshin doesn't actually hate Shinhye, Yonghwa, and Minhyuk. But Shinhye's father. (Why? haha some might know it. but i'll leave it a mystery for you people who don't! kekeke) So, he still has some affection for them, who used to be... arghh that's a little too much to spill! Xp

Okay i'll shut up now before i spoil the entire story to you all XD

So, i guess that's it from me~ Hope y'all liked the update so far~ and please stay with me~ kekeke. See you all next time folks~ until next time~~~ XD