A Greeting From The Past

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

Masters point of view:

“Myungsoo!”

What a sweet, soothing and familiar voice.

“Myungsoo ah ~”

The owner of the gentle voice then walked closer to me as she cupped both of my cheeks “It is not yet your time to be here, I won’t allow it!” The woman then yelled the last part of the sentence, leaving me shocked.

I took a better look at the woman, and when I did, my eyes grew teary “Ah ri…”My friend, my foe, my love, my life. Why are you here? I froze in place as she slowly distanced herself away from me and flashed me her sunshine smile.

“Go back now Myungsoo!” She called out as water magically flowed down and split the white land apart, disconnecting us. “The doors to this part of the world are closed tight for you, until I say otherwise!” she uttered and finally lifted up her hand and waved “Tell our Shinhye that I love her to bits and pieces!”

And with that, my vision became black.

Third point of view:

“Master!! Master!!” Yonghwa yelled as he shook his body in panic. He’s at loss of what to do until a familiar figure had entered the room.

“Yonghwa ah? Why are you scream-Myungsoo?” the retired butler exclaimed in shock as he swiftly dialed for an ambulance. “Yes. Yeoboseyo? A man has fainted in his room, we request for an ambulance, IMMEDIATELY!” He commanded. After receiving an understanding from the hospital he then hung up.

Sebastian then turned back to Yonghwa who is now desperately waking him up as he started to tear up “Master?! Master?!Master?!” He called out. For a split second, as his vision blurred another unfamiliar figure had flashed in front of his eyes as he was trying to wake his master up.

Yonghwa held his head in confusion from the sudden vision. The figure was lying in a similar manner as his master right now, too similar.

Sebastian observed the young lad as he let out a painful expression. Sooner or later the boy is going to know

*Flashback*

Master myungsoo was still in his 30s and Sebastian as his royal butler stood loyally beside him, as he engaged a personal conversation with the doctor who had checked up on Yonghwa.

“Will he be alright doctor?” The man asked in concern

“Oh yes he will” The doctor said as he examined the papers that are supposed to be the results of his medical tests. “There’s nothing out of the ordinary, just a few burns and broken ribs. Other than that he should be fine”

The master then heaved a sigh as Sebastian has.

“Though there is one concern that I have” The neurologist said as he entered the room not long after “I suspect he’ll be experiencing some severe cause of amnesia” he stated as he pulled out some x-rays to demonstrate to the two.

“As you can see, there’s a crack on this part of his head which is responsible to store in memories. Assuming it to be from an impact we should expect the boy to forget everything that has happened in his life up until today”

The neurologist then took off his glasses as he turned to face the two after explaining the x-ray “And, you may have expected his, this incident is an incident worth of a severe trauma” He begun as he looked down “The brain does have a emergency place to store the memories which is why we have temporary or permanent amnesias. That’s why, it’s not completely impossible for his memories to return.”

He then lifted up his head and faced myungsoo “I am a neurologist and a psychologist so I know…” He begun but then paused mid-way “When the boy does remember…  All the unpleasant and torturing memories will make him experience great pain that may, break him down mentally… and possibly, for good” he then paused to wait for a reaction from the two then proceeded “Traumas like this, are very hard to cure, especially for a child. So I suggest you two take care of the boy until he is old enough, to at least withstand the pain….”

*End of flashback*

Is now the time we tell him? Or should we wait for him to remember himself? Sebastian thought as the ambulance came and took the master to the hospital right away.

“Sebastian, why didn’t we go with them?”

Sebastian then gave him a sad smile “We’re not family, remember?”

Yonghwa looked at him then back to the direction where the ambulance slowly disappears into the distance. Am I not family enough?


“Anyeong Shinhye ah~” A bubbly voice called out to her as she sat absentmindedly on her desk.  It was lunch time for everyone right now, and no one wants to be anywhere near to the boy.

Shinhye turned her head to her left as she examined the now smirking boy next to her and stared at him in confusion. Why is this guy addressing me so informally?  “Anyeonghaseyo” She replied simply, in an attempt to not get too familiar with him.

“Omo what’s this? Aren’t you going to call me Junggie anymore?” he whined playfully

Does this guy have screw loose? “Is there something you need?” She asked nonchalantly

“Something I need?” The boy asked her back and scoffed “Of course there is. I have a whole list actually” He declared as he opened his arms and smirked “Manly needs” He then whispered in a much softer tone as he leaned in closer to her.

Shinhye then blushed from embarrassment as he stated so and glared “Being vulgar aren’t we?” She hissed, not bothering in being polite anymore.

“Well” The boy begun then trailed off to the window as he spotted a guy dashing to this classroom “I guess it can wait” Then went back to dozing off in his chair.

Huh?

“Milady!!” Minhyuk came in a rather dramatic manner as he slammed the classroom door wide open then rushed to her side, blocking her from Jungshin in a rather protective manner, then growled under his breath as he faced the guy “Don’t you dare-“

“Ah it’s the butlers’ boy” He greeted him as he lifted up his head with a sarcastic smile as he cut him off rudely “Long time no see, errand boy”

Shinhye peeked from Minhyuks back; curious in their conversation Do they know each other? She thought.

“Call me whatever you want, teat me however you want” Minhyuk begun listing things down for him “But,” He emphasized as he paused “Hurting my lady in any manner means war” He threatened.

Jungshin just chuckled lightheartedly as he heard the boy then answered him “Are you still protecting your precious little lady from the truth? Man… just how much have you guys pampered her?”

Minhyuk gritted his teeth but held his ground. Punching him in the face now would mean that he just took his bait. “A truth that does nothing but hurt is a truth better not be told” He said earning a disgusted look from Jungshin.

“That’s just pathetic” He commented. As Minhyuk were about to give him a piece of his mind, shinhye interrupted. 

“Minhyuk?” Shinhye called out softly.

“De?” He turned immediately at the call

“Do you… know each other?”

Minhyuks heart ached as his lady questioned that. Memories flashed back again for him. The boy tried his best to control those desires to let it out, the burnful desires to claim all his childhood friends. Oh, how he wished he could tell her. The fact that they all grew up together.


A/N: Anyeong~ hello peeeeps!! finally updated again! *whew* so yeah, masters condition shall be continued in the next chappy~ Oh and you all might've figured out already, 'Ah ri' is Myungsoo's deceased wife a.k.a Shinhye's mom. She'll be popping out here and there from time to time, so learn to love her too! keke

and you all may be wondering why i made jungshin the baddie here right? haha well, let's say that there's no actual reason ^^' it just feels new right right?  you'll all soon find out how his character works throughout the story~ (others as well, and hopefully learn to love 'em!)

Hope you all like the update! XD (though it was short...) and see you all next time!!