A New beginning

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

The three of them walked peacefully the next day. As if nothing big or phenomenal had happened the day before.

“Hey, we weren’t assigned to anything this week right?” the girl said to break the peaceful silence.

“Nothing milady” Minhyuk answered with a smile “you can rest at ease”

“Is that so?” Then returned the smile as she stretched “That’s a relief”

Upon her response, Yonghwa let out a light laughter as he said, “Well, good for you huh? You don’t have to worry about getting punishment for sleeping the whole day yesterday” teasingly.

The girl then puffed her cheeks upon hearing the boys’ statement as she said “Well excuse me for laying unconscious the whole day yesterday, not like I could help it-“ but then stopped midway when witnessing the color to Yonghwa and Minhyuks’ face change in for worse.

“Milady, if you ever feel anything odd with your body please let any of us know.” Minhyuk reminded again while looking worriedly at Shinhye “It is only because you pleaded to go to school today that you were allowed out of your bed-“

“Ara yo, Minhyuk” Shinhye cut him off “I promise I’ll let you two know when my my body feels weak, ok?” She said with a rather guilty tone.

Yonghwa then stole a glance at her as Minhyuk responded with a nod, as he held firmly onto the box which supposedly to contain their engagement rings.

 

Flashback

 

“Mwo? Why are you postponing your proposal hyung?” Minhyuk asked sulkingly

“I feel like it is not yet the time…” Yonghwa whispered silently

“Wae yo hyung?” Minhyuk asked with puppy eyes this time

Yonghwa laughed upon his dongsaengs curiosity and gave him a light ruffle on the head “Timing is what’s important right now Minhyuk. Do you see people proposing to someone when they’ve just recovered from unconsciousness?”

“No...” the boy pouted

With a chuckle Yonghwa went on “I’ll probably scare the daylights out of her if I do propose. Do you understand?”

Minhyuk then puffed out his cheeks as he ragingly declared, “You better propose within this month!!” and walked out of the room.

 

Flashback ended

 

“Now I better figure out how to propose to her within this month if I still want to see minhyuk sane…” the young lad thought wearily in his mind. Until he noticed a pair of eyes staring intently at him

“Sandeul ssasaengnim?”

“Yo” The man greeted as he walked towards the three “You three are always early”

“Ssasaengnim!” Shinhye called him out with a smile “You’re pretty early yourself. Is there a meeting you need to attend to?”

“Meetings? In the mornings? Oh God no! that would have sent me flying to another job!” He said jokingly “I always come early. Its just a habit”

“Is that so? Pretty much like Yonghwa then” Shinhye giggled “None of us would have eaten breakfast if it weren’t for Yonghwa”

Sandeul ssasaengnim then glanced at Yonghwa and grinned “And I’m sure he makes them full of lo-“

“We really should get going” Yonghwa cut him off as he grabbed Shinhye’s hand and stormed off.

“Ah!! Hyeong!! Wait for me!!” Minhyuk called out as he trotted close behind.

“Omo” Sandeul ssasaengnim muttered absentmindedly “How rude. Walking away when a teacher is talking”


As soon as Yonghwa and Shinhye got to class they both released a long, heavy sigh.

“Well, you didn’t have to walk that fast Yonghwa” Shinhye scolded.

“Ssasaengnim was just being annoying, that’s why I needed to get away from him” Yonghwa protested. “I just don’t understand how you get along with him so well…”

“Well, you often tell me I’m annoying. You tell me how you get along with me”

Upon Shinhye’s statement Yonghwa smiled and leaned in closer “Well lets see, why do I get along with you, I wonder?” as he tapped his chin “Now that’s a mystery to solve, no?” he teased and then smirked.

“Oh the teachers here.” The boy noticed, “You should get to your seat” and with that went to his designated seat.

“Oh? Ah… right” Shinhye replied as she covered . Which covered half of her hot, bright red face.


A/N: Anyeongggg haseyo yeorubun~

How are you all doing lately? Gosh finally i have a break from college :''''D so here i updated quickly just to not let you guys hanging from the last chapter ^^ so hoorayy the 'Jaejin' chapter has finally closed *Pops confetti* And we've got the 'family feud' and 'yongshin' to solve left (fighting to me, cause that'll take quite awhile)

hope you all are not bored with this fanfic and will stay till the end :''') thank you for those who stayed until know :) authornim really appreciates it :) Anyways, happy holidays, and Merry Xmas to those who celebrate!! X3 updates will be more often until i go back to college life :'') so stay tune!