His Resolution

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

The man looked up as Yonghwa mentioned his name and gave him a soft smile. “Yonghwa ya, How’re things going?”

The boys hand shook incredibly from shock as he thought to himself This must be some kind of bad joke and then without much thought uttered, “Ka.”

The man was about to utter something but then was halted by Yonghwa yet again.

“Ka!!!” He screamed the second time and he pointed towards the dark cold street “Get the hell out of here you freakin’ traitor!”

The man looked at Yonghwa deeply as he dropped his head and retorted quietly as he held on tight onto his master. Jung shin gave up on saying anymore and unleashed his grip from him and walked back to his car angrily, leaving his butler behind.

The butler stayed still for a moment, with a sad face he then turned around as he said “Master Yonghwa, it would be nice if you can remember your childhood without my master needing to interfere anymore”

Yonghwa’s face didn’t alter at all at his statement, instead with an angry face hissed at him “And don’t you dare step foot into his household ever again, in your filthy lifetime”

The man just smiled painfully at him as he uttered “I hope you can keep what I said in mind.” Before taking a step back to the darkness “Neither of us enjoys being trapped in this dark labyrinth” and with that, turned around and walked away.

Yonghwa then turned around angrily and stomped his way back home. What’s this? Yonghwa thought Who the hell am I supposed to put my guard on now? Nothing’s making sense

“Hyung…” a quiet voice whispered trough the dark lobby of the mansion “You’re not asleep yet?”

“Minhyuk…” The boy said as he turned around “You’re back”

The boy then gave him a smile “I’m home”

The boy then walked to him as he went on “Care to tell me where you’ve been?”

Minhyuk then looked at his hyung questioningly “Wae hyung? Wae the sudden interest?”

“Oh? Am I not supposed to know? Are you keeping something from me?”

Minhyuks poor heart then shook at his question “Ani. What on earth could I be keeping from you hyung?”

“Then why aren’t you telling me where you-“

“Hyung!” The boy raised his voice “What’s wrong? Why are you suddenly bombering me with these questions?”

Yonghwa then froze at the boys question and immediately loosened his shoulders. He’s right, why is he suddenly yelling at him out of the blue?

“Mianhae” He apologized “It’s just. Yoon sasaengnim”

“Wae? What’s the matter with him?”

“He….: Yonghwa began “Was with Jung shin all this time”


“So, what makes you think that that the hypnotism that my father had performed on her wasn’t strong enough?”

Master Myungsoo then begun “Ani. I’m not saying it’s weaker, it’s just that… I want you to hypnotize her more, just to make sure that nothing can awaken her memories”

The therapist then looked at the master doubtfully as he went on “Are you sure about this? I don’t know whether hypnotizing her can lead to some aftermath results or not”

“Just please, do what you can”

Sebastian looked at his master in pity. How can a father be afraid of losing his daughter continuously like this? How can he withstand the pain of constantly worrying every second of his life?

“I won’t perform the hypnosis without giving a reasonable explanation as to why I should do it”

“Lee jung hwan.” The master begun “Must you know?”

The boy lifted his palms as a sign of agreement “I AM her therapist after all. It would be strange to not know her background story when I’m the one who decides to seal it away from her.”

The master the nodded in agreement as he went “But you must never leak this information out” And went to Sebastian “Sebastian, if you may”

The old man understood immediately and left the room. As soon as he did, the mster then carried on explaining.

“Jung hwan Sasaengnim”

“Call me Sandeul” The boy cut him before he can say more.

“Right. Sandeul ssi, “The master begun “My daughter lost her mother at such an early age, which you as a therapist should know, is a painful experience for her”

The boy nodded in agreement “So, you want me to erase her memories from her losing her mother backward until before the incident?”

“Ani. Not only that”

The boy was taken aback at what he said and asked “Not only that?” He said in question “By how far do you want me to erase her memories?”

“I want you to erase her memories 3 months after the incident until the day of her mothers death” Master said

“Why three months?”

“Because…” The master then continued “She tried to kill herself, after knowing 2 of her 3 best friends missing…. And dead”

Sandeul then leaned back on the comfy chair as he stared at the sleeping Shinhye and thought Hm… a level 2 trauma incident huh?

“Shouldn’t you be treating her to a certified psychiatrist rather than a normal Therapist?”

The master then went on “I don’t trust these people lately. Who knows what information they will leak to the press or others in order to plan my downfall?”

Sandeul then observed the man carefully and went on “but you trust a non-certified therapist like me?”

Master Myungsoo then smiled “Your father and I have been good friends for a long time, so his good nature will surely be passed on to you, am I wrong?”

Sandeul then looked at him one last time before going on “What makes you so sure?”

“I just do” he went on “It’s a god given gift”


“Yoon sasaengnim… is what?”

“That guy… all this time, he only came to spy on us” Yonghwa went on as he lumped himself on the sofa “Can you believe it Minhyuk? All this time, a traitor had been sitting here under our noses all day and we haven’t noticed? And we call ourselves her body guard”

“That’s strange,” Minhyuk wondered “I never sensed any bad aura emitting from him”

“That’s because he’s good at hiding it goddamn it!!” Yonghwa screamed in frustration “Can you not see it Minhyuk? We’ve been made a laughing stock out of him! All this time he had been looking down on us, making fun of us, he-“

“Hyung” Minhyuk said sternly “Calm down”

Yonghwa paused and looked at him in anger “Calm down? You’re telling me to calm down?!”

“We can’t do anything about it now. Let’s just rest up for today”

“But that guy…” He said as he begun to say what bothered him the most “he mentioned something about me remembering my childhood.”

As Yonghwa mentioned this, Minhyuk had frozen in his place.

“Didn’t I already remember everything?” he then fixed his position to face Minhyuk properly “Did I?”

Minhyuk can only clench his fist his question as he said this to his hyung “Hyung, you’re worrying too much, let’s sleep”

Sebastian who had been watching near the staircase can only ache for Minhyuk. He knew how much pain the boy need to endure from restraining himself to not tell him. But then he finally had it.

Why must my boy endure pain? And straightened himself as he called out “Yonghwa” And gained attention from the two. Forgive me for acting out of line milord. But like you, I have a grandson which I must protect and love, and I can no longer stand seeing him being lonely anymore

“Let’s have a talk before bed, shall we?”


A/N : Anyeonghaseyo everyone! How's everyone doing? great i hope! XD

So i finally updated! What do you all think of the story so far? I hope you all are satisfied with it so far! (If i am dissapointing any of you tell me immediately arrasoh?) I hope some answres are nswered in this chapter and lessen your confusion of the story!

And a big thank you to those who subscribed and upvoted! you're all awesome people and i hope you all new amazing people are making yourself at home here! kekeke

WARNING: The following A/N has nothing to do with the story at all (haha)

P.S I went to the Kim Soo Hyun jakarta fan meet two days ago! OMYGOSH that singer king of an alien is just so adorable, loveable and wonderful i cannot contain my feels (T^T) i lost my voice the day after the fan meet (Which was expected haha) and got called on stage!!!! XD my gosh that feeling when your seat number was hand picked and called out by the man himself is just overwhelming. Oppa.... came back soon neh~

Haha okay, authornim is going to dissapear now, see you all lovelies next time! anyeong~