His Decision

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

Yonghwa froze in place as he heard the conversation between the two. He couldn’t respond.

So it’s not that she’s pretending to not know me. She really DOESN’T know me before that night! He thought to himself.

At first, he was surprised and angry. But as he quietly listened to his masters reason for hypnotizing her, his heart had came to an understanding and ached for him.

He’s just worried for her. Yonghwa never thought that the elegant lady in his memories would even thought of suicide. But facts are facts and he had to accept it.

I never knew… that Jaejins death… had impacted on her that much. The boy thought sullenly as he lumped his back against the wall, unable to bear all the facts that he overheard.

Aigoo… how am I supposed to respond to this? He thought as he palmed his forehead.

”Hyung?” a knowing voice echoed in the hallway.

“Minhyuk” the boy answered weakly at his presence.

“What’s up? Why are you slumped in the dumps?”

Yonghwa inhaled as he gathered up courage to ask him “Did you know?”

“Hm?” The boy uttered in confusion “What are you referring to?”

“About… Shinhye’s memory”

Minhyuks eyes widened at his hyungs statement and scratched the back of his neck as he answered “S-sort of.”

Yonghwa exhaled as he heard his answer and nagged “Exactly what secrets is this household holding?” Yonghwa blabbered as he straightened his back and walked closer to Minhyuk “You have anything else you’re hiding from me?”

Minhyuk gulped as he took a step back from Yonghwa’s menacing stare. “A-ani. I have nothing else to hide from you hyung, honest!”

Yonghwa then scoffed as he continues to walk closer to him until he had pinned Minhyuk against the wall “You expect me to believe that?”

Minhyuk panicked as his hyung drew his face closer and closer until their faces were inches away from each other.

“H-hyung i-I was wrong! I was wrong! But I honestly have nothing else to hide from you!!”

Yonghwa then pulled away at his dongsaengs plea and crossed his arms. “Fine. I guess you’re telling the truth”

Minhyuk sighed as he fanned himself “Why wouldn’t I be?”


“You know something that none of us know of, am i correct?”

Sebastian gulped as he walked out of the corner of the living room and sighed in defeat. “You and your father are the same. Always knowing the smallest of hints”

“Cut out the chase and spill the beans Sebastian” Sandeul snapped angrily “It disturbs me that there is a hidden fact that I don’t know of, even though I am officially this family’s personal psychiatrist”

Sebastian eyed the doctor as he asked “Why must you know?” He answered coldly “The only information that you should be concerning yourself about is information regarding the little miss. Not the Master”

Sandeul then grinned at Sebastians answer as he uttered “Ah, so it’s something about Master Myungsoo?”

Sebastian was caught off guard.

“I never mentioned who the secret is regarded to, but thanks t you I at least know it’s regarding the Master” Sandeul declared triumphantly.

This boy is really smart in manipulating people Sebastian thought carefully as he examined the grinning boy.

“Well, since its information regarding the master I have no say in this” he said as he nonchalantly took his coat from the coat hanger. “But let me ask you this,” he said with a rather ominous tone “How much time does he have left?”

Sebastians eyes widened as Sandeul bit by bit corners him with his blade-like questions.

“How did you-“

The boy then let out another grin “Do you know, that eyes are the window to a persons’ heart?”

“Excuse me?”

“Facial gestures and a persons’ choice of words… these are small things that give away secrets if you actually pay attention to them” He said lastly before exiting the mansion “I’ll be back next week. See you then”


Shinhye lay on her bed, trying desperately to sleep. She tossed and turned but her mind and heart are not in sync. Though tired, she couldn’t sleep.

Aigoo, am I having insomnia? Since when sleep has been hard for me? The girl grumbled as she sat up and brushed her hair, in hope that it’ll help her sleep.

Jung Yonghwa the girl repeated the name in her head. Why does it sound so familiar, yet distant? The girl then stretched her arms and noticed the leather bracelet on his wrist. She let her arms down t observe the bracelet then smiled.

Though I have no idea where this bracelet comes from, it has always been my favorite accessory.  And then lumped herself on her bed once again Was it a gift? Or did I buy it myself? She wondered. And without her noticing, as she tried hard to reall how she got the bracelet, she fell into a deep peaceful sleep.


“So, since you know about this, what are you planning on doing hyung?” The two then sat down to talk about it in their dorm.

“You ask me, well what did YOU do?”

“I..” the boy began but then stopped.

“Nothing. Am I correct?”

“But hyung-“

“Because there was nothing you could do about it.” Yonghwa went one “Even know, we can’t do anything about this” The boy exhaled.

Minhyuk dropped his head as he mumbled “But isn’t our lady pitiful?”

“Neh?”

“If she doesn’t remember about her past, she would never remember either of us from the past. But if she remembers then she would be greatly hurt.” Minhyuk stated “It’s like a quiz that has no right answer.”

Yonghwa can finally sympathize with Minhyuk  So this is how hopeless Minhyuk had felt for the past 8 years huh?  The boy then leaned in and gave the other a hug.

“H-hyung? What’s the matter?”

“Ani. I just suddenly felt great respect to you”

Minhyuk then shoved the other away as he embarrassedly hissed “Mbo ya? What nonsense are you spouting out now hyung?”

The boy then laughed as he stood up “I guess that’s enough discussion for now.” He said as he turned for his room “See you tomorrow morning Minhyuk”

“Ah… See you” The boy replied absent-mindedly.

Minhyuk, though I know this answer seems wrong...I’m willing to go with masters methods.


A/N: Anyeong~~~ XD 

Hey how're you all lovelies? authornim is back! did you all miss me? hahaha jk jk. Anyways, i'm back with a new chapter and i hope you all like it ^^ i'lll try and update more often from now on now that my exams are nearly over~ (Authorninm is a bad example of a student, do not follow me!)

Anyway, this fanfic will go on much longer than i had thought :o i didn't expect it to exceed 50 chapters, but i guess it might even reach 60~ are you all ok with that? 

Either way, i'm happy to be back! So look forward to near future updates neh?

Well, see y'all next time XD Anyeong~ <3 <3