The Beginning of The Storm

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

Hours passed and morning finally made its way in. Minhyuk and Shinhye had woken up far earlier than usual and decided to leave early, while Yonghwa decides to sleep in due to his intense headache the other day. The two had been pestering him since morning due to concern, but Yonghwa refuses to do anything about it.  

“You sure we don’t need to call for a doctor?” Shinhye asked for the umpeth time

“De, I am very, positively, definitely sure. Now, would you please leave me in peace?” The boy begged As he buried his face into his pillow.

“Brat” Shinhye hissed under her breath. “Well, suit yourself” She said nonchalantly and stomped out of the boys’ bedroom.

Minhyuk just stared at his hyung who is actually hiding his face due to embarrassment. How can a butler let his lady that he’s supposed to take care of, take care of him instead? His pride can just sink down the drain if that happened. Take note, If that happened.

“Hyung” Minhyuk said before heading out of the door “She’s worried about you” Then gave him a look.

“I know that, it’s just-“He begun but was then soon cut off by Minhyuk

 “Just make sure you get healthier.” He commanded and immediately continued “If you don’t, I’ll have you sent to the hospital. Even if it means dragging you there” The boy stated as he gave him a dark look.

“A-arassoh” He immediately replied and went off to sleep.

Sheesh that hyung, he never changes. He thought as he reminisced back to the good old times that he had with him and the other two. The good old times that none of them but Minhyuk remembers, unfortunately.

 “Hey Minhyuk” Shinhye began as the boy immediately turned his head towards her direction “Why do you think appa locks himself in his room?”

So she noticed Minhyuk silently thought “Maybe he is tired from work? Being a president of a big company is not easy” He replied almost immediately

Shinhye nodded understandingly as she turned her head slowly to the closed curtains that’s supposed to be the windows to her fathers’ room.

He usually opens them in the morning, is he still asleep? The girl wondered then shrugged it off as she trotted to school with Minhyuk.


Shinhye was then greeted by questioning looks as she entered the classroom alone. Yes, they were all shocked that she came alone. Normally, she would walk in with Yonghwa tailing close behind her. But today? The man is nowhere to be seen.

“Whoa this is a first” A student muttered

“Seriously? Where’s her body guard?” Another uttered

Shinhye sighed inwardly as she heard endless whispers circling around her, probably starting up rumors that are greatly made up and exaggerated. She is already in a foul mood no thanks to her butler, and now she just had to deal with these people because of his absence. Her world just went crumbling for her once he’s gone.

I never knew people would make such a big fuss over Yonghwas’ absence She thought. Then a murmur had caught her attention.

“Hey, weren’t they both absent the other day?”

That ladies and gentlemen, was the spark of the fire. Girls begun glaring at her, boys were grieving as they thought their goddess had been officially taken, and Shinhye? She just sat there silent, silently hoping that they would quiet down soon enough.

“Attention class” Their homeroom teacher called out “I have an announcement to make” As said as he declared, earning curious eyes that eventually faced forward. “Now then,” He begun as he cleared his throat and eyes the class door “We have a new student joining us today”

Shinhyes’ ears perked up at the news and lifted up her head to see the so-called ‘new student’.

The door then opened, revealing a tall and slender boy who had a rather stylish hair up do, which earned the girls googly eyes and the guys’ hateful glare.

“Seriously?” One of the guys growled under his breath “having Yonghwa in here is suffocating enough, now this guy just had to waltz in here”

“Omo, I think I’m in love” A girl blurted out bluntly, as she was soon followed up by nods of approval.

His face is small, but he had a sharp jaw line along with his arched eyebrows. Though round, his eyes were sharp, and his smiling thin lips looks more like a smirk in her eyes. He had those physiques of an angel, yet a personality which Shinhye knew immediately would hate.

“Anyeongseyo” the boy spoke in a rather husky tone “Lee Jung Shin inmida” The boy greeted with a smirk, earning little shrieks from the girls.

The homeroom teacher then fake coughed indicating the girls to shut up and went on “He’ll be joining us as off today and this year onwards. Please take care of him” as he scanned through the room “Then, you’ll seat would be-“

“Sasaengnim” He interrupted and went on without waiting for a reaction or reply “May I sit next to Park Shinhye?”

The question then left the whole class pin drop silent as they all turned their attention to the said girl. Shinhye looked at him questioningly as he stares back attentively at her, waiting for the teacher to answer his request.

“Well…” the teacher began as he checked the available seats next to her. “As you can see, there are no seats available-“

Jung shin then turned his head towards him as he said “Oh my, what a shame” He said with a smile “Then I’ll just have to make room shouldn’t I?” The boy announced as he strode to the seat next to her and questioned to guy “May I have your seat?”

The guy looked at him with eyes full of disgust as he uttered “Who are you to order me around?” He hissed at the boy and looked away.

Jung shins eyes then became dark as he spoke with a much colder and deeper voice “We don’t want to do this the hard way, now would we?”  The guy turned around, when saw the expression he immediately packed his stuff and moved to the empty seat just across the room.

Shinhye who had just witnessed the whole scene up-close felt shivers went down her spine as she carefully observed the boy what a dark expression she thought.

Not only Shinhye, everyone witnessed it. And the all plan to bottle up everything.  They all had similar thoughts though, This guy is dangerous


Class then proceeded normally without any further surprises made by the new student. Somehow, the whole class including the teacher is being very careful to not tick off the new lad, as he can be one hell of a scary guy when he’s pissed.

“More like a total psycho” Hyunwoo uttered out accidently and immediately as his mouth was covered by Sulli when she heard Shinhye telling them about the said ‘new student’.

 Shinhye would occasionally hangout with Sulli and Hyunwoo during breaks if she can somehow get off the hook from Minhyuk and her oh-so-overprotective butler, though the two would soon join in after finding her the next few minutes. Minhyuk however, had some matters to attend to at the moment, leaving the three alone.

Shinhye laughed lightly as she answered “But I can’t agree more with you, he really does seem scary” the girl said as she hung her head low.

“What’s the matter eonni?” Sulli asked

“I dunno, whenever I see that frightful expression of his…” She begun in a low voice, careful to not let anyone else hear it “It would always send chills down my spine” she said and paused “I’m scared of it”

The two then exchanged glances as they worriedly look at Shinhye. Sulli leaned in closer to give her a hug and slowly pat her back “There, there… don’t let it get to you” she said continuously in a soothing voice. “Though I’m not Yonghwa, I’ll protect you if I need to!” She then exclaimed out of the blue as she pumped up a fist up the air.

Hyunwoo then immediately interrupted “I’m sorry, but I’m afraid I won’t let you do that” earning a glare from Sulli

Shinhye giggled at the two bickering couple as they continued to ‘argue’ endlessly. Yes, she finds the two utterly adorable and secretly ship them. She couldn’t help it though; they both suit each other all too well.

She then stopped laughing as her thought suddenly trailed back to Yonghwa. I wonder how that pabo is doing back at home.

Just as she was thinking, unknown to the three Jung shin had been eating at a table close to theirs and listened attentively to their conversation as he thought.  So she can still laugh like that... how unsightly, I thought of letting her off the hook if she still remorse and remained expressionless for her whole life for all I care. Poor brother, I guess her love for you was just hat shallow and ended his thoughts with a smirk

“Let your hyung teacher a lesson, ok?”


The boy yawned widely after getting 5 efficient hours of sleep and woke up at noon. “Sleeping too much actually makes you feel a lot more sluggish” He complained as he stretched his back. He then washed up and fixed himself lunch and decided to pay a visit to the masters’ mansion.

I wonder if Sebastian decides to pay a visit again… The boy thought. He then opened the back door and was then greeted by worried maids. He studied the surroundings and noticed that there was a set of meal that was left untouched on a tray.

“Who is this for?” he asked nonchalantly

The maids looked at each other and one of them answered hesitantly “Master Myungsoo”

His eyes widened and continued to bomber her with more questions. Apparently, the master hadn’t stepped outside his room since morning. The maids weren’t sure if he was sleeping or working. But one thing is for sure, he didn’t want t be disturbed. Yonghwa then glanced at the untouched tray and took it.

“I’ll be taking this” And marched his way upstairs. As soon as he reached his front door, he knocked without giving it a second thought. “Master?” he called out

No answer. This feeling he thought just remind me of the time when… before he could finish off his thoughts, he barged in and saw the master lying silently on his bed. Yonghwa immediately rushed to him and called out “Master!!!”


A/N: Anyeong~ how are all my readers doing? hope y'all are doing well ^^

As you all can see, DRAMA ALERT hahaha i swear, i made Jung shin so evil here, i can't. Mianhe Jung shin~ i love you really~ So, Yonghwa didn't get his memories here (Mianhe, authornim decides to wait for a little bit for that. Don't wanna rush it~) instead, i lumped so much drama to you people haha.

Btw peeeeps.... i wanna say one thing, i love your comments, i really do (As i always say, every single one of them make me feel warm and fluffy inside) but, u see... i would like you all to refrain from spoiling too much. We don't wanna spoil it fo the new readers now, do we? Any comments related to  the plotcan be discussed and asked to me b private message~ BUT don't stop the comments. I love them. I DO. so keep 'em coming XD just filter them a bit.... neh? *authornim does her best, yet fail aegyo*

Well that's it for now, hope y'all enjoy the update! XD Sarangheyo~