Bring The Donsaeng Back To Life

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

“Give us time?” Jonghyun hissed under his breath “Time for what Gong chan? You’re not telling me to conspire with him, are you?”

Gong chan looked at his master unsurely and let out a long sigh. “Who knows what he’ll do if we didn’t”

Jonghyun looked at his butler with anger and grumbled more. “What can he do? He no longer has-“

“He’s still Grandfathers favorite grandchild” Gong chan stated and looked deeply into Jonghyuns’ eyes  “Despite the fact that he had left the family, he can still manipulate the Grand-master with his sweet alluring bribes. You know how good he is at that” He said as he examined Jonghyuns frustrated expression.

“Fine whatever” He grumbled “I don’t really care what happens to them anyway”


“Milady?” Yonghwa called out to her gently as he knocked lightly on her door.

“Neeh?”

“Your world history tutor is here, you should grab your learning materials and head to the big study room”

“Arassoh” The girl chimed as she quickly grabbed her books and stationeries and hurriedly dashed outside with her light floral Pjs.

Yonghwa who awaits for her appearance looked at her wide-eyed as soon as she went out, signaling a ‘no way you’re tutoring with that kind of outfit’ look.

“What? It’s not like my Pajamas are transparent right?” The girl reasoned when she guessed what goes through that over-protective mind of his, earning a stern look from Yonghwa.

The boy then pointed back to the direction of her room with his index finger as he said “Grab a sweater or something, at least wear something thick on your upper body” he criticized. “With that kind of get up, who knows what your personal tutor will do to you”

Shinhye scoffed lightly at his command and said “Look, Shi Yoon sasaengnim isn’t going to me, he’s my tutor!” and crossed her arms lightly as she thought considerably of Yonghwas’ worries “But fine, I’ll just grab my sweater” After all, he is still a man

Yonghwa smiled contently as she trotted back inside and came back fully dressed with a thick grey sweater with her floral patterned pajamas. “I’ll be going now, Shi yoon sasaengnim will scold me for being late” The girl hurried off with panic without sparing Yonghwa a second look.

The boy just shook his head as he saw the disappearing figure and turned his attention to the not closed door. She really should close her door properly

As he was about to close Shinhye’s door a sudden view had caught Yonghwa’s attention. He then opened the door a little wider to get a better view and saw a little photo frame which had 4 children in it. Yonghwa’s curiosity grew upon seeing the photograph and did have the urge to go and see, but then stopped himself for doing so, as he would have trespassed Shinhye’s room.

“It’s probably a picture of her old friends” Knowing that the picture was a picture of young children not teenagers, and closed the door tight.


“Sebastian” A soft voice called through the line

“Yes Myungsoo? What brings you to call me?”

“Yonghwa, he… is his memory recovering?”

The old man paused slightly before answering “Why do you ask? Does he show any symptom that he’s remembering anything?”

The man then sighed as he explained “Several times” He admitted sadly “Isn’t this too soon?”

Sebastian chuckled from the other side then carried on “Too soon?” He asked back sarcastically then continued “It’s been more than 10 years Myungsoo. How long do you expect will it take for the boy to remember?”

“I don’t know… I don’t feel like I’m ready yet” He declared rather sadly as he went on “I’m not ready to be hated by him, just yet”

It pained Sebastian to hear these words, because he knows really well, how close Myungsoo has gotten with Yonghwa these past 10 years. “Why do you sound so sure that he’ll hate you?”

“I dragged his father into a conflict that wouldn’t have involved him if he didn’t help me, and now he’s gone because of that. If there were any questions it would’ve been ‘Why doesn’t he hate me?” The man whimpered. “He’s already family to me, so I can’t imagine him hating me Sebastian. It’ll kill me to see another pair of cold dagger-like eyes-“

“Like the ones Lee Jung Shin has been giving you?” Sebastian cut him off

The man paused as he decided to end the phone call “Well I guess we’ll end it at that. I’m sorry to have bothered you Sebastian, and thank you for listening”

“Ani.” The old man reassured comfortingly “I’m glad I can still be of help”

Soon after, they had closed the line.

Aish that Myungsoo, he's  being such a girl lately Sebasian thought reluctantly in his mind.


“Yeoboseyo?”

“Neh, Yeoboseyo.”

“This is Gong chan. I believe I am now speaking with Jung shin?”

A menacing smile had crept on Jung shins face when he had heard the tone of Gong chans voice as he is able to predict the next statement. “Yes you are. Go on”

“I am here to inform you that me and my master have come to an agreement to comply with your schemes” the boy stated in monotone.

“Good choice Gong chan.” He replied with a laugh “Now, put Jonghyun on the line”

There was a slight pause until another type of voice had emerged out of Jung shins phone “Yeoboseyo?” As he knew immediately that it was Jonghyun.

“Now listen well, my dear cousin.”

The line stayed silent, implying that Jonghyun is listening to his orders carefully. “You know my late brother Jaejin right?”

“What about him?”

“Starting from tomorrow, I want you to act just like him. I’ll even do a make-over of you to look just like him!” Jung shin beamed from the other line.

“Mboya?” Jonghyun scoffed in disbelief “Do you miss that brother of yours that much? Yah, I don’t even know how he talks and-“

“Just do what I say” his tone suddenly changed “I’ll bring over some of Jaejins’ most precious possessions and belongings. And I, will personally train you to act like him” Jung shin explained

Jonghyun then listened to him obediently as he went on “That’s it?”

“Neh.” He answered then went back to his cheerful tone “Well then, I’ll see you tomorrow at 6 am!” And immediately hung up.

“What the hell is this guy up to?” Jonghyun asked himself as he gazed at the hung up line and stared at Gong chan “Is he using us as his life-dolls just because he misses his dead brother?”

Gong chan can understand Jonghyuns mindset well. However, there is something that is bothering him. Why go to the extent of threatening the two to act as his live-doll of a model of his late brother? Was it really that essential?

“Let’s just play along for now” Gong chan explained to Jonghyun, earning an agreeing nod, though he doesn’t fully understand the kind of situation he’s in.


“Minhyuk ssi?” Sulli called out as he she saw the guy still dusting the vase in their classroom “What are you doing here?”

The boy dusted a bit of the dust left on the vase and finally faced her “To clean” and beamed a cheerful smile. Minhyuk has always been a perfectionist, so when he sets his mind into something, he’ll make sure to do it perfectly.

Thanks to that, the girls who had set up the situation for their friend to get to close to Minhyuk had gave up miserably since the boy had ignored them.

“Chincha?!” She stated rather loudly and bulged her eyes, earning a wide approving smile from the boy. “Then you’ve been cleaning for the past 2 hours alone?!”

“Oh ani.” The boy disagreed “There were a couple of girls before, but they had left earlier” The boy explained.

“Oh really?”

“Really”

The girl nodded as she slung her bag on her shoulder. “Well I’ll be heading home, wanna go together?”

Minhyuk paused and studied the surroundings as he finally realized what’s missing “You’re not going with Hyun woo Hyung?”

The girl then shook her head sadly “Some girls forced him to help them with some materials in the library and even until now they’re still not done yet”

“Chincha?”

“Um” The girl nodded with a pout “I didn’t want to bother him and secretly left the library while he was busy tutoring them”

The boy then smiled at her affectionately and ruffled her hair “You’re such a considerate chingu to him aren’t you?”

The girl then blushed at his statement and averted her gaze “W-well he’s always been considerate for me, so it’s not strange to return the favor right?”

The boy the chuckled as he put the cleaning tools aside and went to his desk “Wait up, I’ll go with you”


A/N: Anyeong~ updated again~ kekeke so yeah events of many characters happening all at once~

Hope you all don't mind of the slow flow of the story. Cause sometimes i just can't figure out how to narrate the story fast paced~ -w-

Btw, have you all seen who jaejin is? (from the foreword?) For those who don't know, he's the bassist in the band FTisland~ one of my fav bands~ So yeah... Now other than Yongshin, anyone spot another pairing that i've set up in this story? *Hint: Things are not what they seem~ kekeke

Anyways, hope y'all enjoy the update XD and like always, i appreciate all the lovely commments that you lovely people have given me! To you silent readers! Though i'm not sure what you think of the story so far, i hope you all are enjoying the story! :) 

Until next time my lovelies~ Sarangheyooooo!!! :* 

And HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH WARMTH, LOVE, AND FLUFFINESS!!!