A Storm is Approaching

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

The day passed peacefully as the three spent some quality time together as they haven’t done so in a long time. What they haven't noticed though, was the absence of their master, Shinhye's father as they all happily chatted care freely like there was no tomorrow.

"Ah ri...." The man wept in despair as he cupped his face with his two bare hands "Help me" he whispered "I... that boy, i know that he's planning something up his sleeve. I just know it. Knowing him, he would definitely would" He stuttered as his memories flashed back at him randomly

Memories of a car crash of not just any car crash. A car crash that had killed an entire family.  He remembered everything all too well that it frightens him. The sounds of screeching car tires, the blinding light from car headlights that shot right through his eyes, and that dreadful sight…. When that glare, that hateful glare, though coming from a child, it was deadly, met his eyes.

"It's all my fault...” He whispered in between sobs “I was the one who should've died that day. It should've been me"

*Flashback*

It was a terrible night. It was the night that his wife had passed away. The depression of losing his beloved pushed him into such an edge that it made him into driving recklessly on the road. His mind at that moment was a complete mess, such a mess. So the very moment he saw a car coming at his direction, only one thought crossed his helpless mind.

"Just let me die"

He then turned off his headlights and head straight knowing the other party wouldn't see him and drove right into them. He then smiled knowingly as he was soon to be reunited with his beloved wife and braced himself for the incoming impact. Then a sudden ring from his cell phone flashed, with little Shinhye as his wallpaper.

Her sudden image in his mind had set everything back into place. He remembered right away, though his wife may be gone, he still have a lovely young daughter " oh god what was I thinking? Leaving my little Shinhye? I’ve lost my mind" He said in panic as he lights his headlights and skid away from the car as much as possible. 

He remembered the day when his wife was pronounced dead. Little Shinhye had stood silently beside her dad as silent tears rushed down her rosy cheeks. Her lips had trembled furiously and her legs felt weak. At that moment she just felt like crying like there was no tomorrow. But before she did, she tilted her head up as her appa was somehow the first person to cross her mind.

"Appa?" She called out to him in her tight squeaky voice as she desperately tries to hold back from sobbing. To her disappointment however, the man did not reply and immediately fell onto his knees. The girl panicked as she sees her fathers’ dead eyes and walked closer.

"Appa?" She asked once again as she came closer to him, still not getting a reply "Appa?" She called out a little louder, yet, still no reply. Shinhye then sniffled as she screamed at him with soaked eyes "APPA!!!!" and wailed loudly as her dad knelt lifelessly next to her.

Myunsoo then cried as he skid through the road and thought "Biyan Shinhye... i was such a bad appa for not hugging you that time, biyan biyan, biyane for leaving you alone, appa's coming home "  As he continued to try to stop the car somehow in determination.

Moments later, the car had stopped. It was 12 am in the morning so the road was empty. The man then sighed in relief, assuming that he and the other car had survived the near collision. However, the loud crashing sound that came moments later had told him otherwise.

He immediately got out of his car to see what had happened, and there he saw, the black sedan crumpled in half. “No…” He shook his head in disbelief and sprinted towards the car. When he did, he had found three people crushed in between the rubbles of broken metal pieces, people that were no longer… breathing.

His heart fell to his stomach as his knees felt weak when he realized that he just killed a family of three.

 “I just killed a family” he said in the softest shaky voice as he begun to tear up. He then frantically ran up to clear the pieces of rebel as he desperately tries to pull them out of the rebel, in hoping that he could at least save one of them.

However, he moved back as he got a proper look at the faces of the three people. “Lees’?”  The first person that comes to mind was his dreadful rival, who he knew wouldn’t let this slip easily.

 “otteokhe… I messed up big time” he said as he literally grabbed and pulled his hair.

He then pulled out his phone and opened his emergency contact list. He first saw his deceased wife ah ris’  phone number, and painfully scrolled down as he went to the second number on the list. Jung Oh seoks’

“Yeoboseyo?” the other party answered sleepily as soon as he picked up

“Oh seok help me”  he pleaded when he had heard the other male answering his call

“What in heaven’s name do you want to do for you at 12:30 am in the morning myungsoo ah?” He groaned from annoyance, he dislikes to be interrupted while sleeping after all.

“ I just killed a Lee family” he said in a terrified tone.

“Mboya?!” The other man literally screamed when he heard that “What on earth did you do Myungsoo?!”

“I- I didn’t mean too… it was an accident”

Oh seok then exhaled deeply as he shook his head and said “Look myungsoo, I’ll get to you in a moment. Tell me where you are”

.

.

.

Around half an hour, Oh seok managed to get to the broken myungsoo. He knelt down as he examined the crashed car as he massaged his temples. He turned his head to myungsoo whose mind is now in complete chaos.

“you must be pretty shocked” The man said indifferently as he went up to check the tire tracks made by the car. He can see the marks that indicate that Myungsoo braked the car when he recognized the stretched tire marks.

He then proceeded in examining the Lee’s car tire tracks. The cars tire tracks show no sign of supposedly mr.Lee braking his car, only tracks that indicate he made sharp turn.

“That’s odd” Oh seok whispered to himself and went on t check the car wires for the brakes. “….they’re cut”

“mbo?”

Oh seok stood up as he answered the man “You may rest at ease my friend, their deaths is not entirely your fault”

“Mbo?”

“I’ll sort out the papers, just make sure that you’ll show up in the courtroom tomorrow morning” He said as he left him dumbfounded. I have to make sure Myungsoo gets out of this safely, if I reckon correctly he still has a daughter under his wing. He and I after all know each for a long time, I should help him at leastwith this.

Master was then greeted by the anxious Sebastian as soon as he got home. It seems that he had waited all night for his arrival since earlier

“Lady Shinhye cried to sleep”

Myungsoo then sighed sadly at the news then told Sebastian “I have to go to court early tomorrow”

When Sebastian was about to say something he had immediately cut him off “Please take care of Shinhye for me, since… there might be a possibility of me never returning” He stated in a cold tone before he headed upstairs.

Sebastian eyes him until he is out of sight with eyes full of anger, anxiety and worry. “How could he lose sight of what’s important?” He said as he sighed and eyed little Shinhye, who had been sleeping soundly on the couch. Her soft presence probably went unnoticed by the master who came home in such a mess.

Sebastian then lifted her up slowly as he softly whispered “Mianhe little lady, I can’t bear to wake you up to see your father in that pitiful state”

The next morning, Myungsoo had went to court as planned with his lawyer and Jung oh seoks lawyer

“Just sit there like a good boy and let the lawyers do their job” He said before he went off to the courtroom as a witness himself. The opposing party was the relatives of the deceased Mr Lee. And he didn’t look like he was happy to hear about his innocent brothers’ death. And next to him sat a young boy, whom Myungsoo didn’t recognize, but glared hatefully at him.

The situation in the courtroom didn’t look good. The opposing party had Myungsoo cornered when he admitted that he had planned suicide by crashing himself into the other car. He had lost all hopes and prepared for the worst when suddenly Oh seoks lawyer stood up

“The brake wires were cut off” He said coldly, making the chaotic room silent.”Soo, unless Mr. Park here had some superstitious powers, he couldn’t have possibly cut the wire brakes before hand, now would he?”

The judges then discussed and finally sentenced him to doa 5 year of community service with a penalty of 3,000,000,000,000 won for exceeding the speed limit, and stage 2 murderer, knowing that the man have a motherless daughter to take care of.

As soon as he exited the courtroom, he immediately searched for Oh seok. But he was nowhere to be seen. “I’ll have to thank him later” he thought to himself.

But… the day where he intended to meet him, never came

*end of flashback*

 

“Appa?” A soft knock on the door had startled him

“yes?” He answered in a rather hoarse voice which caused Shinhye to immediately barge in fro worry “Gwaenchana? What happened to your voice?”

He gave her loving daughter a knowing smile as he motioned his hand for her to come closer. Shinhye did as she was told and walked up to him then knelt down to his height.

“Is something bothering you appa?” The girl questioned

“Make sure your stay in Minhyuks and Yonghwas sight at school” he warned her with a firm tone

Shinhye listened to him silently waiting for him to continue.

“I assume that you know the reason for the two of them to be there is for your safety, correct?”

“De” She nodded as she answered

“Then help them to do their job properly. Make sure they know where you are at all times, and what you’re doing, arasso?”

Shinhye looked at her father who is now being overly protective than usual with a questioning look but decides to not confront him, and just gave him a light nod.

“Good girl” Master said calmly and pulled her into a hug. Shinhye who barely knows what’s going on just returned the hug until he let’s go “Call Yonghwa and Minhyuk for me will you?”

The girl nodded and headed outside to call for the two. Yonghwa saw how serious the situation is judging from his masters’ facial expression as soon as he went inside and made his way to the door.

“Where are you going Yonghwa?” The master asked

Yonghwa put his index finger on his lips as he smiled and opened the door, to find the lady eavesdropping on the door in an awkward situation.

“Milady, I’m afraid this conversation is classified” He said in  a low voice

The girl then pouted as she looked at him “What’s there to keep from me? Is he having a new girlfriend or something? I don’t mind having a new umma-“

“Goodness milady, watch those adventurous mind of yours” He said sarcastically which earned a glare from her. “But seriously, do you mind leaving us alone?”

The girl the hung her head low as she listened to Yonghwa and hesitantly made her way back to her room. Yonghwa just stared at the adorable sight before locking the door back and went to face his master again.

“I assume this is something that you don’t want Shinhye agaashi to hear?” Yonghwa asked

The master then smiled sadly as he eyes the two boys that seem like family to him and begun his conversation. “I just received a call from a boy that I know for sure, holds a grudge against me.” The two then looked at their master with questioning looks until he continued “Prepare yourselves for a big storm”

 


A/N: Anyeong~ i have updated once again~ kekekeke

So then, i posted Myungsoo a.k.a Shinhyes fathers past! mianhe that i didn't get to answer your curiosities of Yonghwa's past. But i feel like that you need to know the masters past to be able to understand Yonghwa's XD

And about the master part, kekeke you all shall find out later in the next chappy! (Maybe?) and it's my b'day 2 days ago, so i'm willing to be generous make a double update! wait for a little while k? ^^