The Lee Family

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

“He just experienced a mild .” the doctor explained to the two who then sighed in relief “I recommend for this man to have 2 weeks of rest, to keep him away from mental stress, since this was the major cause of this” He continued  as Sebastian gave him a nod.

“Thank you doctor”

“Just press the bell for any assistance,” He mentioned lastly before slightly bowing his head “well then, I’ll be tending to other patients now”

The two then gave him a knowing smile as they nod “Please do” Then turned to The master almost immediately when the doctor had left

“Master… Are you feeling alright?” Yonghwa asked in concern as he shuffled closer to him.

The man looked away as he was embarrassed to be in this state in front of the boy who is practically his son. “I’m such a pathetic fool for not being able to take care of myself” He stated earning down casted eyes from Yonghwa and disappointed eyes from Sebastian.

“I thought you grew up Myungsoo” Sebastian commented the man lying helplessly on the white bed. “Look at you now, how will we explain this to Lady Shinhye once she returns?” He introspected him as he flashed a worried expression.

Yonghwa’s ears perked up at the mention of her name and then frowned. He would hate to see her sad expression again.

“Just tell her I got my usual check up with my doctor. That should do the trick” He went on and looked at Yonghwa wish apologetic eyes “Mianhae Yonghwa, you just had to see me in such a state” and chuckled.

The boy shook his head in disapproval as he replied “you had comforted me at my worst” he said as he is referring to the time Myungsoo had picked him up at the side of the road “Now it’s my turn to comfort you at yours”

Sebastian looked at the boy with gentle eyes as he thought I hope his attitude will not change once his memories are back at the thought of the possibility of losing the Yonghwa that they all know.

“The master then smiled knowingly as he replied “Gumawo, Yonghwa…”


School had finally ended, and Shinhye planned on returning home immediately with Minhyuk and the rest. I hope Yonghwa recovered she thought worriedly. Yes, her mind was occupied with Yonghwa most of the time today, and she couldn’t deny it anymore. She knew for a fact that she is worried, and left it at that.

“Minhyuk ah~” She called out to him once she reached his classroom and looked around to find him.

“Shinhhye-ssi!” He called out happily and skipped his way to her “Ready to go home?”

The girl nodded in approval as Sulli and Hyunwoo joined in the party “Can we drive you two home?” She asked cutely earning a loving smile from Shinhye

“Don’t we usually walk home?” Shinhye asked

“De, but I feel especially lazy today” she reasoned and then asked again “Can we?”

“Ani.” Minhyuk interrupted “It is Lady Shinhyes’ tradition to walk home with us, and it should stay that way” he proclaimed, earning a light head-smack from behind.

“What tradition, stop blabbering non-sense” Hyunwoo commented in frustration, because his ladys’ request were denied completely by the young lad.

“Hyung~ if you keep smacking my head, I’ll become dumb” He whined earning a heartfelt laughter from the rest.

“Come on, I guess this means we should go home by car today” Shin hye decided to quickly resolve the problem, since she wants to return home early. The three then nodded in approval as they tailed her home.

The four then drove home happily with Hyunwoo and Minhyuk sitting in the front, while sulli and Shinhye sitting in the passenger seat.

“Yeay~ Hyuuwon hyung  is gonna be driving~”  Minhyuk wailed playfully with Hyuuwon gritting his teeth next to him

Will this guy EVER shut up? He thought reluctantly in his head.

The girls just laughed at the amusing scene as they went off home. Minutes later, the latter arrived in front of Shinhyes’ mansion.

“Gumawo for the ride Chingus~” Shinhye chirped as soon as she stepped out of the vehicle.

“Anytime eonni~” Sulli chirped back as she opened the car window “We should do this often!” She exclaimed happily, earning a strong refusal from Hyun woo. Sulli then fought with him about the topic in a rather adorable way.

Shinhye chuckled upon hearing the couple bickering and said “Next time, we’ll make Yonghwa sit up front with you instead, okay?”

Upon hearing that Hyun woo and Sulli paused and looked at her questioningly. “Now that I think about it… where is he?” Sulli asked carefully.

“Oh hyung’s just sleeping in bed because of some headaches, he should be alright” Minhyuk answered for her.

The two then nodded understandingly as they bid goodbye for the last time and went off home. Shinhye waved at them until they have gotten out of sight and then dashed inside.

“He better stay in bed and recover” She mumbled to herself as she marched to his room. The girl was about to barge inside until a pair of hands had hovered over her height, and closed the door shut. She turned her head to see Yonghwa hanging his head low with messy hair.

She can hear pants coming from his mouth, and see his shoulders heaving up and down. Thus, she assumed that the man had came running here.

“What are you doing out of your bed?” Was the first question she uttered “What about your headache? Did it heal?” She continued asking without waiting for a reply as she carefully examined him.

The boy the lifted up his face, revealing a slightly wet and reddened face due to running then he whispered “I’m fine” Then let go of his push from the door as he took a step back to maintain a comfortable distance between them.

Shinhye eyed him in doubt as she continued to examine him from head to toe. Yonghwa who had noticed keen eyes of his lady then asked “What about you?”

“Mbo?” She questioned back as she stopped examining and faced him, not understanding what he meant.

“I said what about you? What were you thinking of, barging into a man’s’ room like that?” He then scolded her as she gave him a frown

“I was just worried about you” She replied honestly

“Aish…” The boy grunted in frustration as he scratched his head “I appreciate your concern,” He continued, desperate to choose the right words to not insult or hurt her in any way. “But, any reason is never good enough for a girl to enter a man’s room like that!” He finally said while eyeing her seriously.

Shinhye looked at his overly-worried expression questioningly and thought Why is he making such a big deal over this? A sudden thought flashed as her held her open mouth with one of her palms. “Are you perhaps… hiding some por-“

“YAH!!” He screamed, earning a shocked expression from her. He knew what she was about to say, which is a great misunderstanding therefore, he felt like he should reasoned himself from being misunderstood. “I am a well educated gentleman, with-“

“Needs?” Shinhye completed the sentence for him as she smirked

“MORALS!! I was going to say morals!!” He bickered desperately

Shinhye just laughed as she skipped away “Sure, sure, no problem, I’ll keep this a secret from appa” She exclaimed playfully as she dashed back to the mansion, with Yonghwa trailing closely behind her.


Later that evening…

“Good evening master” The emotionless butler greeted him as he entered his study room.

“Hey” Jonghyun simply replied as he eyed the man and invited him inside “What brings you here?”

Gong chan looked at him and thought deeply whether or not he should report this. Like Hyun woo, He has been serving the Lee’s for a long time, long enough to know that they don’t really have good family relationships.

Jonghyun raised a brow as he observed the hesitant butler and said “Just spit it out. I know you have something to say”

The butler raised his head and gave him another bow as he mentioned “Your cousin transferred to our class just today”

Jonghyuns eyes widened at the info as he turned abruptly to face him “Jung shin did?” He questioned almost immediately

Gongchan gave him a nod in reply and earned a growl from him “After so many years of disappearing he thinks he can just waltz back into our lives? That ignorant bastard” Jonghyun grunted

Gong chan then frowned as he remembered the time where he, Jonghyun, Jung shin, and Jaejin were little. They would always pass by each other without greeting them as if they weren't family, thanks to their fathers who do not get along well.

Sulli, being a very distant cousin of his, still managed to be his playmate during the days of his childhood. Along with Hyun woo trailing close behind with Gong chan guarding them as their guard, even from such a small age. Compared to his family, the only person who was close with Jonghyun was always his butler, Gong chan. As the same goes for Sulli, where the most important person in her life is neither her parents, but her loyal butler, Hyun woo.

Being the ‘favored’ grandchildren of the family, Jung shin and Jaejin were always pampered by the other relatives, leaving Jonghyun ignored and treated as an ‘invisible child’ by his exact same relatives. Thanks to that, Jonghyun have always hated them ever since he was little, as his parents hate theirs.

That’s how their life had been all along, under their shadow. That is until, one night when Gong chan had accompanied Jonghyun to the bathroom in the middle of the night, when they had suddenly encountered their deceased master just returning home from a trip outside.

 “Appa?” Jonghyun looked at his father one day who returned home late with a triumphant smile on his face “Where have you been?” he asked questioningly as his fatjer had never had a wider smile on his face.

His father eyed him as he gave him a sinister smile which sent chills down Jonghyuns spine, it somehow creeped him.

“You will be the sole heir to the Lees heritage now Jonghyun. You. And only you alone.” He told him as he walked closer and closer to him, like a possessed man.

Gong chan had came in front of him to protect him, but then was shoved away as the master lifted Jonghyun high up in the air and spun around the room. “My boy, you. You will have the power and authority to the Lee’s corp!” He announced happily.

Gong chan didn’t get what’s happening, but for sure he knew that for the first time, ever since he has arrived in the Lee’s household, he saw both father and son smiling ever so happily, and he wished to protect that.

.

.

.

.

.

He wished...


A/N: It's 12 am here... too.. tired too say anything.. *yawns* well i'll see you all next time~ Hope you all love the update~