Forbidden Romance

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

Minhyuk sat down on the second footstep of the main stairs as he waited for the two to arrive. He leaned on his palm and stared endlessly at the front door that never came to open, at least until he falls asleep. By the time the door had opened, he was already fast asleep, far too sleepy to notice the creak from the opening door. Yonghwa and Shinhye who noticed the hachiko-like bodyguard sleeping on his palm let out a little laugh, and then they let out their most affectionate smile.

 

Shinhye walked up to him, bent down and nudged him lightly on the shoulder. "Minhyuk ah... you should at least sleep at a proper place" Shinhye whispered softly into his ears, causing Minhyuk to jolt a bit and groan. Minhyuks eyes half opened when he heard the voice, then turned his head to the source of voice. When he knew who had whispered softly to him, a broad smile was planted on his face.

 

 

 

"Welcome back milady"

 

 

 

Shinhye returned the smile with her own and then stood up again. "I should wash up now. You better wash up and get some sleep" Shinhye said as she smiled then looked at Yonghwa from the corner of her eye "Both of you" she added. Yonghwa snorted from the contrasting attitude that his lady is offering him, compared to the attitude that she shows to Minhyuk, but shrugged it off immediately.

 

 

 

" De. We should" Yonghwa answered simply. Expressionless.

 

 

 

Shinhye then turned around and head upstairs. Minhyuk waved at her though she didn't notice. Yonghwa let out a little laugh as he observed his maknae and walked to the opposite direction, to the staffs’ dorm. Minhyuk followed him shortly after, as night crept in.

 

Shinhye came out of the shower with her dripping wet hair, too lazy to even bother to dry her hair. She then sat blankly on her bed as her mind replays back all the happenings of the day. Sulli and her had an outing together, then they bumped into.... the library guy who turned out to be... her cousin. What on earth is happening right now? She thought as she lumped herself on her cushy bed. She stared at her baby blue painted ceiling and thought “Me..... do I like him?

 

 

 

Yonghwa took off his shirt and put on his T-shirt for comfort as soon as he steps into his room. His mind wondered as he lumped himself on his bed, while losing his ability to sleep. His lady was embracing a man he never had seen before. Did they meet before? Is there a logical explanation for this? Day and Night never had he left his lady out of sight. How come there is a face that his lady knows, but not he?

 

Yonghwa couldn't shake off this worry that has been building up inside him ever since he witnessed the scene. "There is something about that guy... that I definitely don't like" he mumbled to himself as he stared up to his white pale ceiling. He knows how jealousy feels like. So he understands perfectly that this feeling is definitely not jealousy, it's different.

 

As his mind continues to wonder, the night drags on, following the law of time, and soon enough, the night was broken by the warm rays of sunlight. Yonghwa, still wide awake on his bed sat up as he blankly stare out at his now bright room. He was amazed at himself. Never before in his life had he stayed up all night without a single wink.

 

 

 

"Hyung!!"

 

 

 

The sudden invasion caused Yonghwa to jump and literally fall out of his bed. Minhyuk stared at his hyung with confusion and surprise, as Yonghwa had never done that before. At least ever since Minhyuk knows him.

 

"Omo hyung?! Keichana?" Minhyuk exclaimed in worry as he ran towards Yonghwa and examined his head that had crashed with the marble floor. Yonghwa grunted and looked up at his insensitive maknae and head butted him. As Minhyuk exclaimed in pain Yonghwa let out a glare, unable to find a better response to Minhyuks unbelievably annoying groan.

 

Minhyuk felt threatened and backed off a bit. "Biyane Hyung... it's just that... you're normally awake around this time, so seeing you absent worried me and-"

 

"Just shut up" Yonghwa said harshly as he cut him off. He was way too tired to hear Minhyuks never ending excuses. Minhyuk stopped and closed his mouth that is now forming into a frown. Yonghwa was never kind, but he was never mean. Yonghwa had always been neutral, so Yonghwa scolding him was quite rare.

 

 

 

The butler stood up before letting out a long sigh. "Hurry up and get ready, we'll be leaving soon"

 

 

 

Minhyuk answered him silently with a light nod before witnessing an apologetic look on his hyungs face as he turned his head to actually check up on him. Minhyuk let out a smile to assure his hyung that he's fine. Yonghwa turned his head again and continued to walk off in that direction, the masters’ house.

 

As he entered he had found his lady sitting upright on the dining table. He observed as she gracefully cut the pancakes in to small triangular piece before putting it into her small raspberry mouth. How can a girl be so graceful? He silently thought in his head, and subconsciously let out an affectionate smile.

 

"Yonghwa-ah!" A voice he can never mistake off called out.

 

"Yes master?" Yonghwa answered as he positioned himself to be able to face him straightforwardly.

 

"Come and have some breakfast while the pancake is still warm!" His master called out with his friendly voice. Yonghwa bowed in response before walking up to the dining table and sat across his lady. He took the fork and knife and began cutting the pancakes into small pieces. Chewing slowly as every piece was placed in his mouth, savoring every last of it.

 

Minhyuk joined the party not long after and liven up more of the morning atmosphere.

 


 

“Jonghyun, was your meeting with Shinhye truly coincidence? Or did you actually asked that mute butler of yours to arrange an ‘accidental’ encounter?” Sulli sneered at her already smirking cousin.

 

“You seem to strongly oppose our meeting Sulli ah. Is there a specific reason behind it?” Jonghyun answered without facing her.

 

“You better back-off. Someone like you is not worth of Shinhye unnies’ time.”

 

Jonghyun turned around as he slowly lifted up his face, and revealed his smirk and unbearable sharp eyes. Sulli has seen this kind of Jonghyun countless times during her childhood and no longer feels afraid of it. After all, it is his true nature.

 

“You’re the one who should back off, Sulli. You’re getting in my way”

 

Sulli returned the stare with her glare and sternly answered “If you even dare as much to lay a finger on her... I’ll kill you, Lee Jonghyun. A man who never values a woman should just stop tainting a pure maiden’s heart.”

 

Jonghyun laughed hysterically at his cousins’ argument as his butler silently stood beside him. “Pure? PURE?? In this kind of world, WHO is still pure? No one!! All everyone cares about in our world Sulli ah, if you’re too blind to notice, is power! Power, I tell you, no one gives a damn about kindness, empathy, forget about love. If you have those, you’ll just get taken advantage of, you’ll become weak! You’ll-“

 

“Master, you’re blood pressure...”

 

“Tsk!”

 

Sulli stood silent as she watched her cousins’ face shows all sign of bitterness. Her frown just gets worse the more she observes. Not being able to stand there any longer she decides to leave.

 

“I came just to give you a clear warning. Please keep in mind what I have told you while I’m still telling you nicely, Oppa” She said lastly before she turned around and made her way out of the room.

 

“Nicely? That was a threat.” He whispered to himself, and then sat down on his master chair, in the middle of that unnecessarily large room.

 

As soon as Sulli walked out of her cousins’ work room, softness returned in her eyes. Her mean and tough personality always formed in her defense whenever she needed to. Facing her cousin was one those circumstances where she needed it.

 

“Milady, is it time for us to leave?” A sweet and warm voice called out.

 

Sulli let out a sweet smile before she answered the warm voice “De. Let’s go Hyun woo”

 

Hyun woo stared at her lady worriedly as she silently walked back to the car. He knew very well, since he has been by her side for nearly half of his life that she did not have a very good relationship with her family.

 

“To school?” Hyun woo confirmed before he started the car

 

“De. Did you bring our uniforms?”

 

“They’re hanging next to you milady” Hyun woo answered as he laughed softly. Sulli blushed in embarrassment before answering him back “R-right, then... we should get going”

 

As Hyun woo drove he spotted Jonghyun and His butler coming out of the door as well from the cars window shield, and sped up his car. He wouldn’t want to bump into them on the way to school and see his lady uncomfortable after all.

 

As soon as Sulli arrived at school she parted ways with Hyun woo, as they are grouped in different classes, and rushed herself to her own. When she arrived in class her eyes automatically traced the classroom, looking for that one figure she always searches for in the morning.

 

“Sulli!” a girls voice suddenly called out “How unusual for you to arrive so late!” She exclaimed as she stood up and begun to walk up to her.

 

Sulli dashed towards her and gave Shinhye her usually cuddly hugs. “I had to take care of something on my way here unnie.”

 

“Is that so?” Shinhye asked with a gentle laugh and patted the Sullis’ head in response.

 

“Yah.”  A sudden deep voice interrupted the twos affection interaction

 

The two then turned their head to see Minhyuk and Yonghwa crossing their arms with furrowed eyebrows and a frown. “It seems that you have entered the wrong classroom, Miss Sulli” Yonghwa stated as he tried to be as sarcastically nice as possible.

 

Sulli knew very well from the beginning that Yonghwa and Shinhye had something going on between them even though they claimed to be cousins. But she never dared herself to ask about her unnies privacy, and just accepted the facts that were given to her.

 

“There’s still 10 minutes until the last bell rings” She whined and tightened her grip onto Shinhyes’ uniform. Shinhye smiled affectionately at Sullis’ spoiled nature, since it feels like she is having a younger sister.

 

“Give her 5 minutes, neh?” Shinhye joined in Sullis pleading act, and left Yonghwa speechless. Shinhyes’ pleading voice, and expression, is all Yonghwa’s worst weakness. And as his close friend, and colleague, Minhyuk knows that all too well.

 

But Minhyuk refuses to be defeated and stays on his ground. If his hyungs affection towards his lady grew any much larger, he wouldn't know what will happen to Yonghwa, even though the master treats him and Yonghw like their own son.

 

“Ani. You’ll come with me, and you’ll come with me now.” He said coldly before grabbing onto Sullis wrist and dragged her out of the classroom.

 

Shinhye pouted as she sees Minhyuk dragging Sulli away from her and then looked at the figure who entered the classroom shortly after. “Gong chan” Shinhye called out before she waved him hello.

 

Gong-chan nodded in response before sitting down on his seat. Yonghwa stared closely at him, since he hasn’t trust him. Shinhye claimed him to be nice, but her opinion is not enough for Yonghwa to confirm his conscious to trust him. He needed more evidence.

 


 

“Class representatives stay back during break! You all will have to meet up in the student councils office for a meeting!” The teacher exclaimed as soon as the 4th period bell rang.

 

Shinhye packed her books before standing up to walk her way to the student council meeting room. Followed shortly by Gong chan. Yonghwa stared uneasily as the two figures that disappeared in a corner, and was no longer in sight. Yonghwa was about to follow them, until a hand had held his shoulder to stop him.

 

“I’ll tail them” Minhyuk said quietly randomly, and caused Yonghwa to jump.

 

How did I not sense his presence? Yonghwa thought in his head. It seems like the intense training that Minhyuk had gone through in Japan has shows its worth. Maybe it is better for him to tail them instead of himself.

 

“I’ll wait for any necessary reports then” Yonghwa stated before turning around to leave for lunch.

 

“You can count on me hyung” Minhyuk claimed proudly as a wide grin implants itself on his face.

 

He shadowed the two before he encountered a figure that had stopped him for pursuing them. “I wouldn’t follow them alone if I were you” The bubbly looking boy said

 

“Why wouldn’t I?” Minhyuk asked as he stopped

 

“Gong-chan doesn’t like to be followed; you’ll just piss him off if you follow him needlessly.”

 

“You know the guy?”

 

“Oh, it’s much more than just knowing him” The boy said while he traced Minhyuks body from the top of his head, down to his foot. Minhyuk felt uncomfortable and disgusted, and the boy notices it.

 

“Biyan, biyan... It’s not what it looks like.” The boy laughed awkwardly as he constantly waved his hands. “It’s just that I notice that your physique is much above average. Do you train?”

 

Minhyuk stared closely at him and then answered. “Why do you ask?” The boy stared at him again before saying. “You and Gong-chan emit similar auras you know. Loyalty. That feel emits from your body like flowing water, you’re a good kid”

 

Minhyuk is completely at loss. He doesn’t understand what the boy is trying to tell him. “Well, guess what, since I’m a loyal dog myself, I’ll replace you and tail them for you. You’re from class B right? I’ll come and talk to you later okay? See ya!”

 

Minhyuk was left dazed. “Mboya?”

 


Hyun woo's point of view:

"Hyun woo... despite my warning, i don't think Jonghyun is going to listen to me.... will you help me look after Shinhye for me? I'm really worried about her"

I stared at her and thought, how can this child still be so worried about other people than herself? Doesn't she have enough problems on her own? Why should i look after a girl that i don't even know, and leave her defenseless? What if she needs my help? what if-

"Hyun woo?"

I looked at her worried face and then caressed her with my hand gently upon her cheek, "Your wish is my command" i said painfully. What more can i say? I am afterall, only  her butler.

 


A/n: Updated!!!!! i am so sorry for not updating for soooo long! So i've tried to make it up to you guys with an addition of another character! Yeas people, it is, the amazing Lee Hyun woo!!! If you're a hardcore Kdrama fan you should know him, kekeke

Anyways, please anticipate the upcoming updates soon enough! afterall~ no more exams for me for awhile XD

P.s please don't forgetto comment, subscribe and maybe an upvote?:3 Jk jk, comments are more than enough, cause i wanna know how you people think of the story so far! 

Anyways~ until next time!