Shinhye's Nightmare

Le Mademoiselle and her Butler

Shinhye's point of view:

* Shinhye was a little girl. And she were running around the garden with sebastian, and the maids while her mother glances at them from a far and smiles as she sees her daughter enjoying herself. Shinhye ran to her and gave her  flower that she picked from the garden not long after. Her mother smiled at her and gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead as shinhye smiles. Shinhye loved her mother very much. They would spent all their free time together, whenever.*

I was running around and played hide-and-seek with the maids and sebastian that day. And i remembered hiding in a store house at an isolated place in the garden. However, mother had warned me before to never go in that store house, even though i never asked why. Despite that, I thought it was the perfect hiding spot, and secretly walked in to that room. 

I waited and waited until i fell asleep in that store room that day. 

By the time i woke up, i can hear the whole household in panic. Was i hiding for too long? haha i knew that this place was the best hiding spot. 

However, something wasn't right. The maids looked really worried. And some of them were actually shaking in fear. "how long have i been in here?" i thought to myself. Then i went out, because i feel bad for making them worried.

Sebastian who found me coming out from the store room ran to me and hugged me. 

"Thank goodness... thank goodness at least my little lady is safe..." He cried as he hugged me

"At least?" i asked confusingly

Sebastian covered his mouth as if he realised that he had mde a huge mistake. 

"young mistress.... i...."

That moment, my father appeared behind him "Shinhye, where were you?"

"I was hiding in the store room appa." i answered timidly

"Didn't your mother tell you to NOT go in there?"

"I'm sorry appa.... i won't do that again..."

He stayed silent and held his forehead. I thought that i haven't done something yet, so i thought really hard. "Ah! that's right! amma! i need to apologise to her too!" i said as i clapped my hands

Appa looked at me in horror and squated down to my height level. He looked straight into my eyes and whispered with a firm voice "Shinhye...."

"Yeah appa?"

Then a group of men dressed in black came, one of them stepped forward and spoke in a deep, firm voice "We are very sorry of the great loss, Lord Park" he said as he bowed "We hope that lady park may rest in peace"

I turned around when he finished that sentence. I looked at them, making sure that this wasn't some bad joke. Then i quickly turned to appa and said "Appa... what're they saying?"

But he stayed silent

"Appa... what nonsense are they blabbering right now??" i started to raise my voice

"Young mistress..." sebastian started to sound weak. I can see some of the maids already weeping on their kness.

"Hahaha... appa good one, you even hired some actors to act in this stupid drama that you set up?" 

"Shinhye..."

"Quit it appa!! it's not funny! Stop!! every single one of you!! Stop this!!" i shouted with my voice that started to crack

"Shinhye!" Appa shouted at me

I stopped then looked at him. he looked dead serious. This is not an act, it was real. My mind knows that really well. But, my heart won't accept it. No... this can't be.... no...

That day... i weeped and weeped. As if the world had crumbled. I kept on crying... "milady!" a voice shouted

"Who's there?" my little self answered

"milady!!!"

Then i woke up. It was dream. A dream of the past.

"Milady!!" The voice cried out again. I turned around and saw Yonghwa holding my arm in panic.

"Keinchana? you were crying in your sleep" he asked worriedly

I smiled at him and answered "Keinchana. Thank you yonghwa" and gave him the widest smile i can make

Ah... i thought to myself. This was just like last time. Whenever i had nightmares yonghwa would always rush to me to wake me up. And when i was little i would always cry in his embrace. And just like tonight, he would sing my favorite lullaby, made by him.

Yonghwa ah.. I know i'll never say this out loud. But thank you for the times that you've woke me up from my nightmares.

"Anyway... should you have some rest? You want a day off from school today?" he asked worriedly

Yonghwa might be annoying, stubborn, and full of himself at times. But when he worries, he seriously worries about people. That, is what makes him kind.

I hit his arm playfully and answred back " Mwo? you think i'm that weak?" i jumped off my bed and stood up "I'm not a kid anymore. I'm fine!" I cried as i showed him my arm muscles

He sighed and then patted my head "Yah, milady, stop acting tough. Or maybe milady is a masochist?" He grinned and squinted one of his eyes

"Mwo? Yah!! you come here, you babo butler!!!"

He laughed as he ran out of my room and shouted "Breakfast is ready!"

"Aish.... remind me again why appa made this babo my personal butler..." i thought to myself as i shook my head.

I never understood that guy, even though he's been with me for nearly 8 years now. He has such a twisted and complicated personality, that it is really hard to understand him. 

Huh... oh well. Guess i gotta make do with him for now.

 


a/n : Updated!! hope you guys liked it! sorry it was short (-_-)' i promise the next one will be longer!! so stay tuned! and... do not forget to comment guys! it's my fuel and source of energy~ Soo until next time!