Mysterious Sender. . . Revealed?

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 46:
 
 
 
 
GD went straight to his GMarket rehearsal when we arrived in Korea. Me and Gian and the rest of the boys went to our apartment to rest. The boys choose to stay and sleep in our apartment for our plan of celebrating Seung Ri's birthday. I was waiting for GD when my phone beep. Someone mentioned me on twitter. Its from Seung Ri. He post a pic of his face with my lipstick on his cheeks.
 
"Best birthday gift I ever had. Thanks my girlfriend."
 
What a cute pic. He did save a pic of himself with a kiss mark on his cheeks. So adorable. I decided to reply to him.
 
"Welcome my boyfriend 💋" 
 
After a while my phone beep again. This time its a tweet from GD. Tag to me, Ri and YB.
 
"Your such a babo @ForvictoRi! Right @Realtaeyang? You can talk to her. I'm sure your siting right next to her."
 
I smiled after reading GDs tweet. Seung Ri is in the room right next to me. He's in the BB room in our apartment.
 
I woke up inside my room the following day. Maybe GD carry me when he arrived from the rehearsal. I smile registered on my face when I saw him lying right next to me. 
 
GD: "Stop staring at me baby. Your melting me."
Chelle: "Aigoo! You scared me. Good morning my Kwon leader. What time did you arrived last night. Sorry I fell asleep."
GD: "Good morning. Its almost midnight when I came home. I went to my office in YGE to make the cd i'm gonna use for later. Can you come with me later? I want you to be there with me."
Chelle: "Sure but can I go there after I cook Ri's food? Its his birthday today and I promise him that i'll cook for him. Promise i'll be there."
GD: "Alright! Just make sure you'll come."
Chelle: "I will. Now get up. You need to prepare for your con later."
 
When GD left for his con I started to prepare for Ri's celebration. Gian, TOP and YB went to the market to buy the things I need while Dae and Ri decorate our living room.
 
When Gian arrived I asked her to help me cook then suddenly her phone ring. Its from Minho. I don't know what they talk about and why Minho keeps on calling Gian. When Gian hanged up, I got surprise when Tabi yell.
 
TOP: "I don't know and I don't care about his problem but I don't want him clinging to my girlfriend."
 
Me, Seung Ri, Daesung and Youngbae look and scream "MY GIRLFRIEND?! at TOP and Gian at the same time.
 
Chelle: "Hey you dinoTOP when did you became couple huh? How did it happen? Gian? We need to talk. I need to go to watch my dragons perf. And i'm late. YB watch this two for me."
 
GD was already on the lift waiting for a cue when I arrived. I was preoccupied with the TOP and Gian romance that I forgot the time and Seung Ri doesn't want me to leave. I look for Manager Kim and ask him to accompany me to GD. I need him to know that I arrived before he spits fire.
 
His face lightens when he saw me walking towards him. I wanted to kiss him good luck but I restrained myself. Too many people here. I cant take the risk. I mouthed I LOVE YOU before leaving the backstage. I sat beside Mr.Kim to watch his performance. I'm so proud of him. He's really a great performer. He looks comfortable on stage. He can own the stage. The crowd went wild in every song and dance he make. My boyfriend is a superstar.
 
After his performance we met on his dressing room.
 
GD: "Your late. But you made it. Thank you baby. Anyway who's with you?"
Chelle: "No one. I rode a cab to came here because you don't want me to drive. Can we go now baby?"
 
He brought his bentley thats why we didn't ride the YGE service. While were on the way back to the apartment I turn to him to tell him about TOP and Gian.
 
Chelle: "Did you know that TOP and Gian were together."
 
Instead of answering a wide smile plastered on his face.
 
Chelle: "Jiyong?! Why didn't you tell me?"
GD: "Baby i'm not in the position to tell. So the dino has finally confessed huh? This calls for a celebration!"
 
I decided to remain quite and ignore GD the entire trip back to the apartment. After parking his luxury car in front of our apartment we saw Minho placing 1 of the four boxes on the ground. I feel Jiyong became tense. Oh no! The dragon is pissed.
 
Chelle: "Minho? What are you doing here?"
GD: "So your the one whose giving those boxes to Chelle?"
Minho: "No! I just saw them here. I picked one of the boxes and relieved that it wasn't for Gian. Its for you Chelle. This four boxes are for you."
GD: "Why are you here?"
Minho: "I was about to surprised Gian but I think i'm the one who is surprised now."
 
I don't have time for those boxes right now. What concern me right now is the my friends romance to the dinosaur. I went inside when the five came outside of the apartment. The boys mouth hang open and shocked registered in their faces when they saw Minho on our door step. I heard YB ask GD if we had a fight because I was quite and my face crumpled when I went inside. Jiyong shake his head to answer YB. When Minho left GD walks towards TOP.
 
GD: "Hyung are you ready to face the lady dragon. She's gonna blow fire on you. Good luck!"
 
TOP look at Gian and swallowed hard. 
 
I was drinking water to calm myself when they went inside. Dae and Ri was holding the boxes. I am so hurt right now. Why didn't they told me about them? I'm nothing against to TOP for Gian.
 
The six look at me quietly. Ri and Dae settled the box in the dining table. GD and YB followed the two maknae while Gian and TOP remain standing in the living room. 
 
After drinking another glass of water I pulled a chair from the dining table and placed it in the center of the room facing the couch. I saw Seung Ri starting to open one of the boxes.
 
Chelle: "Don't open my box LEE SEUNG HYUN! Its not yours."
 
Everyone in the room pinned their eyes on me. Its the first they heard me called Seung Ri in his full name using that tone. Ri immediately let go of the boxes.
 
Chelle: "Can I borrow TOp for a minute Gian? Him and me needs to talk. I wont take no for an answer."
Gian: "Okay. Just don't be too harsh on him. I'll be inside my room."
 
Gian went inside her room while I sit on the chair and ask Tabi to sit in the couch in front of me.
 
Chelle: "Now, care to tell me how did it happened Choi Seung hyun?"
 
========================================================
 
TOP POV
 
I feel like i'm being scolded like a child. This girl she's scaring me. I think she can eat me alive. I never saw Chelle this serious before. I remember Gian was also like this to GD. 
 
How did our love story started? It all started in a dream. I've dreaming of a girl I saw standing with a girl watching our concert even before the Alive tour started. I've been observing and waiting patiently on every con we made hoping that i'll see the person i've been seeing in my dreams until the Alive tour Manila happened. I felt the same feelings I feel when I saw her in my dreams. My dreams became reality when I saw her.
 
When I saw Gian standing with Chelle she really caught my attention but i'm too preoccupied about Jiyong and Chelle that day so I didn't gave her enough attention.
 
When she arrived in Korea to become Chelle's RM we started going out behind everyone's back. While doing the concert in every country sometimes I excuse myself and told them that i'm going to rest while the truth is i'm just staying in her room waiting for her. Other times we go to the hotel resto to eat while the rest of the staffs are sleeping. She even met my umma while were in New York. The three of us went to a private resto to eat.
 
It was on Brazil con when she finally became my official girlfriend. 
 
========================================================
 
After TOP confessed I frowned when I remembered Gian's telling me her dream about a guy. Then it hits me.
 
Chelle: "So it was you all along."
TOP: "Yes! We have the same dream. We've been connected to each other even before we met."
 
Wow! I couldn't believe it could really happened. Its kinda creepy but its amazing how two people meet and brought together by a dream. I let a deep sigh and stand. I turn to for the four boys behind me who's also surprised like me.
 
Chelle: "Baby can you hold me?"
 
I stand on top of my chair, put one of my hand on my waist, extend my arm and point to TOP's face while GD hold me to my waist.
 
Chelle: "I don't care if your a dinosaur Choi Seung Hyun, if you dare hurt my friend i'm going to kick your arasso?! Don't use your charm on me. Its not gonna work. I mean it." I said and smile at him.
 
Jiyong snake his arms around my waist when I saw Gian went out of her room and walks towards to Tabi and give him a hug. 
 
Chelle: "And you Kwon Jiyong. I dont care if your a dragon. I'll blow fire in you also. You should get my gist by my stare alone." I said then give him a flick on his forehead.
SR: "Oh good Lord we can feed the whole Korea with a dino and dragon barbecue."
GD: "Shut up maknae! Do you want to be a panda barbecue first?"
DS: "Lets all eat guys. I'm famish. The food noona cooked looks delicious."
 
After eating and celebrating Ri's birthday we all went to the living room and have a little drink. Seung Ri start opening the boxes and start taking out whats inside while reading each and every note he found inside the boxes.
 
Box 1:
Hershey's chocolates
Pink and diamond hello kitty watch
Note:
I'm always waiting for you. - BLUE
 
Box 2:
Godiva chocolates
Diamond studded personalized hello kitty pouch with my name 
Note:
Your name shines like a diamond to me. - BLUE
 
Box 3:
Kisses with almonds chocolates
Gold and diamond hello kitty watch
Note:
Looking forward to see you soon. - BLUE
 
Box 4:
Cadbury milk chocolates
Personalized hello kitty jewelry box
Note:
Treasure this like I treasure you. - BLUE
 
Whoa! The sender must be rich to send this expensive gifts. Their all limited edition hello kitty stuff. The sender is no ordinary person. 
 
DS: "I think Minho is your secret admirer noona. He can afford to buy you this."
Chelle: "No he's not."
YB: "So why is he here?"
GD: "He's looking for Gian."
TOP: "WHAAAT?!"
GD: "He even called YGE to ask where Gian is while were in Hongkong."
Gian: "And Chelle grab Jiyong's pet but she didn't squeeze it hard. Oh I really hope she did."
SR: "What?"
GD: "Yah Gian why did you tell our secret?!"
Gian: "Yah Jiyong you started it. You told him that Minho went to HK for me."
TOP: "What? Why did he do that? Jiyong spill it out."
Chelle: "Pet? Squeeze hard?"
YB: "Chelle noona, way to go!"
DS: "So Minho went all the way to HK for Gian noona?"
SR: "I'm lost in this conversation."
 
The conversation is getting worst when Gian phone rings. She ask everyone to keep quite. Its from Manager Kang.
 
========================================================
 
Gian's POV
 
While Chelle is interrogating my Tabi I stayed inside my room wondering what they're talking about then my phone started to ring. Its Minho.
 
Gian: "Minho."
Minho: "I just received another box. I'll bring it tomorrow morning okay?"
Gian: "Can you asked someone to bring that here! You almost got caught earlier."
Minho: "Good idea but why are you whispering?"
Gian: "They will sink their fangs to my neck if they found out your the one i'm talking to. I'm doing something important. I'll talk to you later."
Minho: "Yah help me find a new couch tomorrow."
Gian: "I'm busy bye!"
 
Before I can hear his response I pressed the end button. I heard TOP calling me. When I went to the living room Chelle is standing on top of her chair in the middle of the living room, hands on her waist and talking to Jiyong. I went to hug TOP. 
 
After eating we all went to the living room to drink the wine Psy sent to Ri. Were in the middle of conversation about the secret thingy when my phone start ringing again. That Minho guy I will crash him. I answer the phone and its Mr.Kang.
 
Mr.Kang: "Gian sorry for calling you late, but the WGM crew will be there tomorrow morning. They wanted to do the filming at your apartment. Get rid of Jiyong's stuff. All of it. I don't care where your going to place it. I want it out okay?"
Gian: "So they will be filming here all day?"
Mr.Kang: "Yes! I'll be there tomorrow with the boys managers at 7am. Be sure everything is gone."
Gian: "Okay! Bye!"
Mr.Kang: "Bye and thank you!"
 
After I hanged up I turn to look at Jiyong and Chelle.
 
Gian: "Ilwoo will be here tomorrow with the staff of WGM. Mr.Kang wants us to get rid all of the dragon stuff in your room."
 
========================================================
 
I almost got choke with the wine when I heard what Gian said. I was about to open my mouth when I heard GD protested.
 
GD: "Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! No way! Don't dare to touch my things inside her room. It belongs there. Only there."
Chelle: "Baby I promise i'll arrange it back to its place after the shoot. I know you spend the whole day decorating and creating our corner. I promise i'll do the same. Please?!" I said while making a cute face.
SR: "Yah my girlfriend don't put away my picture okay?"
Gian: "Lets put all Jiyong's things in the boys room. Mr.Kang will arrived to tomorrow with your managers to fetch you."
 
Gian and I went to my room and change my top to a midrib black tube and an oversized white sleeveless blouse before we rearrange the GDChelle corner, my bathroom and my closet. The boys left on the living room having a mini meeting about going to London tomorrow.
 
I start putting our pictures on the GDChelle corner. Pictures of me and Gian with the boys. Everyone knows that i'm of Bigbang specially GD. I arrange the boxes I received for six days now beside our corner. I unpack Jiyong's clothes on my closet, accessories, hats, neckties, belt, socks every stuff of him inside my room and placed it to the Bigbang's room on our apartment. I even replaced the wallpaper on my computer just in case the WGM wants me to open it. I also remove his shaving cream, shaver, his body wash and everything on my bath room. Such a vain. Super vain. 
 
After Gian and I finished rearranging my room we went back to the living room to join the boys again. Gian went beside Tabi while I saw Jiyong siting pretty on the couch while his both feet settled on the table. He really doesn't like the idea of removing his things out of my room thats why his ignoring me. I walk towards him, sit on his lap facing him and tie my hair up hoping I cant get his attention. He turn to look at me and get his hanky on his pocket and start wiping my sweat. 
 
Chelle: "Come baby i'll show you the room. Its still the same."
GD: "Okay!"
 
I step on his feet and hug him so I wont fall when he stand. He hold me tight and hold me closer to him. He was like a robot walking when we went to my room.
 
He smile when he saw the room didn't change much. I only took out the things I know which is obvious that were a couple.
 
GD: "Remove the boxes on our corner. Put it somewhere else." He said and frowned again. 
Chelle: "Okay I will. Only if you smile again. Smile first please? I want to see my dragon smiling."
 
When Jiyong smile I remove my arms from hugging him and turn around only to trip. My feet stock on his slippers. We both fell down to me my bed. Me at the bottom and him on top of me. One of the sleeve fell down also making it to reveal the upper part of my s visible.
 
We were both shocked to what happened. It happened so fast that both of us doesn't know how to react. We were both stock and couldn't move. I felt both of our heart beats faster and I can hear our breathing change. I feel hot all of a sudden.
 
Chelle: "Baby your heavy."
GD: "I really wanted to stay like this forever but its really getting hot down there."
 
I don't know if I really wanted Jiyong to stand and keep away from him. I love the feeling on me this close to him. 
 
When Jiyong was about to stand I hold on to his arm.
 
Chelle: "No baby please stay."
GD: "But baby i'm heavy and. . ."
Chelle: "I just wanted to be this near you. Your leaving for London tomorrow. You'll be a thousands miles aways from me for a couple of days."
 
GD smiled sweetly back at me and turn around making us switch our position. He hug me tight and kiss me on the forehead. I buried my face on his chest and take a deep breath to filled my lungs with his scent before I close my eyes.