THE DRAGON IS ENGAGE

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 85:

 

 

ILWOO's POV
 
 
"Hey, I hate to wake you up but were already in Hawaii, yeobo." I said while caressing her cheeks.
 
She stretched her arms and shake it around my neck. She lean forward and let our nose touch while smiling sweetly at me. Oh how I really love this girl. She's the sweetest.
 
We walk hand and hand to the the car provided for us. Her maxi skirt dances in the air and I found myself staring at her for the moment. I feel embarrass when she move my chin up to close my mouth.
 
"You might swallow a fly, yeobo. Lets go. I want to roam around Hawaii. My God this place is so beautiful." 
 
I shake my head and open the car door for her. She open the window and feast her eyes looking at the beauty of Hawaii.
 
After resting for a couple of hours, we went to the pictorial venue. We're both excited and giddy. This is the second time we're going to have a pictorial together. But after talking to the director my jaw literally hit the floor. I looked at her and like me she's shocked. Who wouldn't? It's going to be an awkward and challenging pictorial for the both of us. The concept is mind blowing. My heart is beating so fast that it wants to come out of my chest. 
 
It's all about a couple. Romantic, inlove and y. Just thinking about what the director wants me to do makes me so nervous. 
 
She's already ready for the pictorial when she entered my room. She sits beside me and cupped my face with both hands. She sigh deeply and smile at me.
 
"I know it's kind of awkward but I trust you, yeobo. We can make it. This is going to be a blast. Lets just enjoy the pictorial." 
 
I kiss her forehead and smile shyly at her. I stand and walk towards the director.
 
"Can the other crew leave the room? Uhmmm, I hope you understand. And please tell them not to leak the photos until the magazine's release." I said to the director and good thing he agreed.
 
The lights are on, the set is ready. I stand behind Chelle and slowly untie her bathrobe with my trembling hands. She holds the bathroom to cover her upper body as I position my hands in front of her.
 
My hands are shaking and iced cold. She jerk when I put my hand to cover her chest. She turn her head to look at me and smile. I breathe deeply to relax. I make sure she's covered properly before I instructed her to remove the bathrobe. She her jeans, open it halfway and fold the waist band of her pants then raise her hand, putting it on top of her head.
 
"Now Chelle give me that pierce and y eyes." The director said and then flash.
 
"Now I want to see an emotionless eyes and poker face. Ilwoo relax your hands in her." Then flash again.
 
Flash after flash after flash then were done. She immidiately turn to face me and buried her body in my chest. I removed my coat and wrapped it to her. She look up and smile sweetly at me.
 
So much skin. I saw her wearing swimsuit before but see her topless and holding her twice is enough to make me nervous and tremble.
 
We change clothes and move to the next venue of the photoshoot. Again she's topless, wearing only her swinsuit's bikini and I'm standing behind her back wearing my suit, holding her bikini top while covering her chest again. My face is leaning on the side of her head. Her right hand raised behind her and hold my head. Her left hand leaning on my arm encircled to her chest as her  forefinger position in between my teeth.
 
"Perfect!" The director commented. "Ilwoo now look at her with want. With need. With love."
 
This is so embarrassing. But after the firts photoshoot, my body is more relax now. Next thing I know, I'm enjoying the photoshoot and my respect to Chelle level up.
 
The photoshoot end well and the director is very happy on the out come. We packed up and rest to continue the photoshoot tomorrow.
 
The photoshoot on the following day is so wholesome than what we did yesterday. It became so easy for us to pose in front of the camera like we're only playing. It's fun and really enjoyable. We had dinner after and rest.
 
"You look perfect together. I can feel how much you love each other just looking at you pictures." He praises.
 
After the awkward but enjoyable photoshoot we both roam around Hawaii and shop. I saw her pulled a piece of paper in her bag.
 
"What is that?" I ask as I look at the paper.
 
"A list." She answered.
 
"A list?"
 
"Yes, yeobo. A list. I wrote everyone's name here. So I won't forget to buy everyone a gift."
 
"Aigoo! You're so thoughtful. But why is my name written on it? Are you going to buy me a gift also?" I making her blush.
 
"Yah! You cheater. Who told you to peak? It's not a surprise anymore." She said and pouts.
 
"Sorry!" I said with a puppy eyes. "Don't worry I will pretend that I didn't see my name on that paper." I said and walk ahead of her.
 
I feel her cling to my arms and kiss me on my cheeks. I shake my head and look at her. This girl is so amazing. I pinch her nose and we both shop till we get tired.
 
After Hawaii, we flew to Philippines to visit her mom and to surprise Minho. I called Seungri and Matt asking them to come to Manila to watch Minho's concert.
 
Minho can't hide his smile and surprised face when he see us in the audience. Chelle keep cheering him while dancing in her chair. And as usual right after the concert the cat fight between the two continue. 
 
We flew back to Seoul with Matt and Seungri, who is now busy flirting with my flight attendant. Chelle who is sitting beside me is sulking.
 
"Let him do what he wants. Are you jealous, sweety?" Matthew noticed her frowned face.
 
"Of course not. Why should I?" She lied.
 
Yes, she lied. Because she's really jealous everytime Seungri talks about other girls. She adores and like Seungri. She always ask me to ask Seungri if he already eaten everytime the guy calls to check on her. She maybe forgot Seungri but her fondness towards the guy didn't. To her Seungri is like a baby brother she never have.
 
I heard her laugh when Seungri almost trip going back to his seat when the co-pilot emerges from the door. She tucked her tongue out to him while he scratches his head.
 
"Yah, stop laughing and rest, yeobo. I'll just wake you up when we land." 
 
She nods and lean her head on my shoulder. I reach for her hand and knot Mine. She moves closer and I smile. I won't let go of these hand ever again.
 
"Yeobo, hurry up!" She shouts from downstairs. "I don't want to be late."
 
I went out of my room without buttoning my polo. She's in a hurry because she have a meeting to someone who wants to have a collaboration with her. She shake her head while walking towards me.
 
"I'm sure you stay up so late last night." She said while buttoning my polo. "I told you to sleep early. You're been up so late reading those scrips." She continue and fixed my collar. "Done! Lets go."
 
She grab my coat on the couch and drag me outside of the house. How can this girl walks fast wearing a high heels shoes? She's unbelievable. She sleeps late from work, wakes up early the following day to exercise, cooks breakfast for us, prepare my stuff and everything. I'm getting used to it already and I love the feeling.
 
"I'm going straight to my ballet class after my work here. Fetch me at school instead, okay? Be good and eat on time, yeobo." I raised my right hand making promise. "Very good! Bye." She smiles and kiss my cheeks.
 
She grab her bag and went out of the car. I shake my head as I start the car and head to my work.
 
"Hey, what's wrong yeobo? Are you okay?" I ask when she met me in front of her ballet school. She looks upset.
 
"I'm okay, yeobo. I'm just...tired." She answered.
 
"Aigoo! You're working so hard. Lets go, I'll buy your favorite ice cream and I'll treat you to dinner tonight." I said hoping it will lift her mood.
 
"Are you sure, yeobo?" She suddenly said while we're settled in the car.
 
"Uh oh! Bad move Ilwoo." I said while checking my wallet.
 
She laughs and hit me playfully in my arm. Her mood switches. She's talkative once again. 
 
"Yeobo, I don't have cash in my wallet. You eat a lot. Who will pay the bill?" I .
 
"What? Are you kidding me?" She said while we're walking inside the restaurant.
 
"Uhmmm, we can eat then run. You can run fast, right?" I said making her giggled.
 
"What if we get caught?"
 
"We have no choice but wash the plates." She hit my arm playfully while laughing hard making the people turn to us. 
 
"Jung Ilwoo washing plates because he caught by eat and run? It will not suit you, I swear. And if Umma and Appa finds about it, you're dead."
 
"Not anymore!" I answered and wave. "He will pay our dinner tonight." 
 
She turn and found TOP and Gian sitting in the corner of the restaurant. TOP called us and let us join them. We both bow to pay respect to his beautiful mother.
 
"You look good together." She said while looking at us.
 
TOP called the waiter and both of us just listen to their conversation.
 
"I can't believe Jiyong is engaged!" She exclaimed making us gape at her.
 
I slowly look at Chelle and found her smiling at me. I reach for her hand under the table and squeeze it. When TOP's mom went to the restroom, I exploded.
 
"I can't believe Jiyong is cheating on Chelle. What the ?" I'm fuming with anger and I don't care if they'll hear me.
 
That guy is so unbelievable. How the hell did he do this to Chelle? DAMN! I want to go to Jiyong and beat him to death. Good thing Chelle doesn't remember Jiyong. She doesn't care at all after hearing the news. 
 
When the waiter arrived start putting food on my plate. I turn to her and found beads of sweat in her forehead.
 
"Are you okay, yeobo? You're pale." I whisper worriedly to her.
 
"My head hurts. Can we go home after this?" She force a smile and turn to Gian and laugh when she saw her scowling at TOP.
 
"Gian, don't be too hard on your boyfriend." She said while laughing.
 
The dinner went well. Mrs. Choi even invites us to their villa to cook for us. Chelle seems to look okay but I know she's not. Shes pale. She keeps biting her lips and I know why. She's stoping her self not to cry because of pain. She don't want these people to worried about her.
 
"Allow me to pay the bill." I said and grab my wallet but Mrs. Choi stop me. We bow and leave the restaurant.
 
Chelle pretend she's fine in front of Gian, TOP and his mom but when we reach the car she screams because of pain. 
 
"Hey, relax." I massage her head gently. "Where's your meds?" I continue while reaching for her purse.
 
"I forgot it in the house. Ouch! Ilwoo is really painful." She scream.
 
I move out to the driver seat and went to her. I ask her to sit in my lap and just let the door open to make her breathe more. I massage her head and her nape to ease the pain. She relaxes and hug to me so tight while resting her head on my shoulder, silently crying. God, if I can only take the pain away from her. It's so hard seeing her cry. It makes me wants to die. I gently caress her back and kiss her hair repeatedly.
 
"Lets go home." She said after awhile.
 
She's quite the entire trip. Her eyes close. She went straight inside her room. I hand her meds and tucked her to bed.
 
"Thank you!" She force a smile. "I feel better now. Don't worry." She reach for my cheeks and gently caress it. "Good night, yeobo." She said in a low and soft voice.
 
"I love you, yeobo!" I whispers and kiss her forehead.
 
She smile even her eyes are already closed. I stayed in her room because she won't let go of my hand. I lay beside her and pulled her closer to me.
 
"I promise you. From now on, I won't let anyone hurt you." 
 
She lean on my chest and when she's already asleep, I close my eyes and joined her to dreamland.
 
====================================================
 
I can't believe we finished the photoshoot with flying colors. Yes, it's really an awkward one but Ilwoo and I managed to make it. My respect to Ilwoo shoot up. My trust to him leveled up. I didn't feel disrespected at all knowing that he touched my chest with his bare hands. He is trully a gentleman.
 
Hawaii is so beautiful but we have to leave. Ilwoo made sure that both of us explore the beautiful country and shop presents for our friends before we left to surprise Minho on his concert in the Philippines.
 
We visit mom first and meet Matthew and Seungri before the concert starts. Minho can't hide his surprised smiling face when he saw the 4 of us in the audience. Filipino's loves Minho so much and the jam packed venue proves that. He's good although I must say that he dances like a pole but I found myself dancing on my feet. The crowd never gets quite and cheered him the whole time. Well, Minho deserves these applauses and praises because he work really hard for this.
 
We went to a dinner after and as usual, he makes fun of me again. Mr. Grumpy is on the loose. Bullying here and teasing there. It's his night and he made me happy and really entertained tonight so I let him bully me.
 
The following day I, Ilwoo, Matthew and Seungri flew back to Seoul. Seungri keeps on flirting with the flight attendant making me feel irritated. I don't know why but I feel jealous. To be honest, I'm jealous everytime he talks about finding PP a new mom. Funny right? But I really feel that way.
 
Being a regular visitor in the house, I find Seungri's company really enjoyable. He's really fun to be with. He always makes me laugh and he never forgets to buy something for me whenever he see me. Isn't he sweet and thoughtful? I love Seungri so much. But not the kind of love towards a girl to a boy. He's so charming and adorable. No dull moments when you're with him. He always makes me feel special. He always calls Ilwoo to check in me. How can you not love that guy? He takes care of me even he's not in the country. Seungri is the brother I never have and I'm glad we're friends.
 
"Yeobo, hurry up. I don't want to be late."
 
Today, I will meet the person who's asking for a collaboration with me. I shook my head while buttoning Ilwoo's polo. This guy is so hardworking. I'm sure he stayed up so late working.
 
He dropped me to YGE with Paul and Grayson of course before going to his work. The 2 stayed in the building lobby while waiting for me. I have a ballet class later after attending my training in YGE. This is going to be a long and tiring day for sure.
 
Mr. Kang is waiting for me in the president's office lobby. This is the first I looked at him for a couple of seconds and I'm telling you my manager is so handsome.
 
"You look inlove, Mr. Kang!" I greeted. "Who's the lucky girl?" I continue receiving a smile from him.
 
"Aist! Not now, Retchel. They're waiting for you inside." He answered while opening the door for me.
 
My jaw hang opened when the tall guy turn to my direction. He smile sweetly at me and walk towards my direction to give me a hug and a kiss on my cheeks. I can feel my cheeks became hot while I'm still rooted in my spot.
 
"Yuu, what are you doing here?" I ask when I got my senses back. "Don't tell me you're the one..." I didn't finished my sentence because he nods to answer my question.
 
"I thought you were just kidding when we met in Ms. Mignonnete's ballet studio?"
 
"Do I look like I'm kidding back then?" He said and chuckles.
 
"Good to see you at ease with each other." Mr. Yang butted in.
 
We had meeting about the collaboration. We will going to do the recording in Japan but still no date since my schedule is really tight.
 
"Why don't you tour Yuu in the building Chlle while we finalized the contract?"
 
We excuse ourselves and went to the YGE amenities. I show Yuu the YGE gym, dance studio and the different training and function room of the famous entertainment company in Seoul, South Korea.
 
"Can I see your recording studio?" He asks.
 
"Uhmmm, as much as I want to show you the recording studio, I can't."
 
"But why?" He asks curiously.
 
"We'll, it's occupied. I heard the Bigbang's leader is using the studio and once his using it, he can't be disturb. He doesn't want to be disturb. Sorry! Maybe next time."
 
Yuu and his manager return to Japan after the meeting. Jeez, they really flew here for meeting me and my agency to have a duet with me. I feel honored and happy at the same time.
 
After a very tiring trainings and rehearsals in YGE, I went straight to my ballet school. I'm so excited but when I was about to enter the car, my head suddenly hurts a bit. I check my purse for my medicines but they are not in there. It's bad! I left my meds in the house. I took a deep breathe and say a little prayer.
 
Ilwoo is standing in the lobby waiting for me. Why is this guy so handsome even without doing anything? I mean his just standing in the hallway but God, I think Greek and Roman God's are true. I tried to fake a smile when I approached him. As usual, this guy knows me from head to toe. I can't lie even just a small detail from him.
 
To cheer me up, he treated me for dinner where we met with Gian, TOP and her beautiful mother. As I listen to their conversation my head starts to hurt more. I just ignore the pain and continue to mingle with them.
 
"Oh really!" I whispers that only me can hear when TOP's mom told that Jiyong is already engaged. 
 
I just shrugged my shoulders and look at Ilwoo. He reach for my hand under the table and give it a gentle squeeze. I did the same thing to his hands because when TOP's mom excuse herself to go to the restroom, Ilwoo erupts. I extend my hand behind him and gently rub his back to make him relax. 
 
TOP say sorry about the engagement thing but to be honest, he doesn't need to coz I don't give a damn. I don't remember the guy and I don't know if WHAT WE HAD was true. Seriously, I've watched some movies similar to my situation but most of the girls with amnesia recognize their guys by the heart. But to me, I don't feel anything about the guy since I saw him. Yes, we work in the same company, be in the same building but I never saw the guy again, ever.
 
My head is getting more and more painful that when I don't understand their conversation anymore. When we reach the car, I can't to handle the pain that I scream because of pain. Ilwoo is really quick enough to help me. He massages my head that makes me relaxes. He drive home when I stopped crying and decided to close my eyes along the trip.
 
I went straight to my room and go into my bed. Ilwoo hand me my meds and help me to lay on the bed. When I felt him stand I grab his hand and hold it tight. I don't know but when I'm holding him, it gives me strength as if he's the air I breathe. The bed shifts becaus of his weight. I move closer to him and lean my head on his chest. His heart beating so fast for reason I don't know and my heart's also in a race. 
 
"I love you, yeobo!" He whispers.
 
I smile even my eyes were already closed. I wanted to open my mouth but I'm too tired and the medicine is starting to kick in. His warm breathe on my head makes me really calm and relax. His arms around me makes me really safe and secure. Before I head to dream land, I'm so sure that this is the kind of man I want to spend the rest of my life with. 
 
===========================================================
 
 G-DRAGON’S POV
 
 
I’m standing in front of the YGE entrance waiting for the elevator door to open, it’s been a couple of days or weeks since the last time I saw Chelle. The way she looks at me, it feels like she didn’t know me. Well, I think that’s better rather than we force each other to say HI or HOW ARE YOU? Right? I mean it’s going to be awkward, she has her new life I got mine. Yesterday, while I’m recording some new songs, I heard from one of the producers that she will be collaborating with a Japanese singer and even though we’re in the same company we didn’t bump to each other. Thank God!
 
Before the elevator door closes someone enters and press number 4, while I go to the fifth floor to record some songs again. Once we stop in the 2nd floor I heard a familiar voice and immediately my mood turns into sour.
 
KIKO: “God! Jiyong, I’ve been looking for you since this morning.”
GD: “What’s the fuzz?”
KIKO: “I went to your condo but you’re not there, I went to your dorm but you move out already.”
GD: “What’s your problem Kiko? I’m busy.”
KIKO: “There are rumors spreading around the YGE, I think you have to talk to sanjangnim.”
GD: “Rumor?”
KIKO: “Rumor that you are engaged.”
GD: “That’s not a rumor!”
KIKO: “What? You mean it’s true?”
GD: “Yes! I’m engaged?” Her face is ashen and I think she’s about to faint.
KIKO: “WHO”S THE ?” She shouts.
GD: “WATCH YOUR MOUTH! I shout back, I didn’t care if we are not alone in the elevator. I know the person in front of us can’t hear me because she’s wearing earphones.
KIKO: “Don’t shout at me, what’s the name of the ?”
 
I ignore her and didn’t even bother to answer any of her questions, when we reach the 4th floor, Mr. Kang is standing in front of the elevator door.
 
MR.KANG: “Chelle, you’re here. I thought today is your free day?”
CHELLE: “I need to see Bae, is he here?” Oh it’s Chelle!
MR.KANG: “Yes he’s here. Jiyong, Kiko your both here also.” I just bow at him.
GD: “Get out of the elevator Kiko.” I hiss.
KIKO: “I’m not done talking to you Jiyong.”
GD: “What do you want?”  
KIKO: “What’s the name of the that you’re going to marry Jiyong?”
MR.KANG: “Hey that’s enough! Kiko, please just leave Jiyong alone.”
KIKO: “No I’m not! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING JIYONG? TELL ME WHAT HER NAME IS?”
GD: “HER NAME IS ASHLEY! SO STOP CALLING HER NAMES!” I said in a deadly tone that she flinches.
KIKO: “HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME?”
GD: “GET OFF THE DAMN ELEVATOR KIKO!”
KIKO: “NO I’M NOT!”
GD: “GET THE OUT OF THIS DAMN ELEVATOR” I shout to the nth time. “Mr. Kang, I have an appointment I’m going to be late can you her out of this ing elevator?”
MR.KANG: “Please Kiko, get out of the lift.”
KIKO: “NO! I NEED TO TALK TO HIM”
GD: “I’M GOING TO CALL THE ING SECURITY IF YOU’RE GOING TO BE LIKE THIS.”
KIKO: “Jiyong, please! Don’t do this to me.”
GD: “Don’t push me Kiko, I’m going to call the security and tell them that you’re banned from this building.”
KIKO: “Please talk to me, tell me that all of this are not true”
GD: “I just answered your question, I’M ING ENGAGED!”
KIKO: “So you finally admit that you just used and cheat on Chelle?”
GD: “I answered that question the night she caught us in Osaka right?” This is the only time I notice that she is gone maybe she’s with Bae now.
KIKO: “Cheater!”
GD: “Thank you!” I smirk and Mr. Kang successfully escorts her out of the elevator.
 
My mood becomes so bad I decided to go back home, once I’m inside of my car I dial hon’s number and after 4 rings she picked it up.
 
GD: “Hi hon! Get dressed I pick you up after 30 minutes, let’s have a dinner date.”
ASHLEY: Dinner date? You’re working right?”
GD: “No! I’m not in the mood to work right now. Wait for me okay?”
ASHLEY: “But I just called the delivery service and order some food then deliver it to YGE for you.” She said and I smile.
GD: “Really?”
ASHLEY: “Yup! I know that you will not eat on time so…”
GD: “Thank you hon!” I cut her off “Give me the number of the delivery service, I’ll call them and make them deliver the food to our house instead in YGE.”
ASHLEY: “Don’t worry, I’ll just call them again. Drive safely.”
GD: “Okay! See you in 30 minutes.”
 
After I hang up, I start the white dragon and went to a flower shop to buy her flowers and go to a bake shop to buy cake, chocolate cake, that’s her favorite.